Reunion

As the two guardians showed their ultimate moves, as well as their new upgrades. The teachers present in the class still wondering how do they know the move.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I jumped down from the rose that Aiko had bloomed over as she manages to wilt it, sitting down on the cold hard ground. "That was so tiring!" she said as I let out a small chuckle. "I told you that we can bypass it." I said as she glared at me. "You could have died you know!" she said in which in return, I just shrugged at her comment.

My thoughts trailed off as I sat down on the ground with Aiko, feeling the exhaustion catching up to me as I look at All Might. "Are you okay?" I asked, seeing him in harm's way can't shake the feelings off me that any minute something bad will happen to the former number 1 hero of Japan, he came from savior to be saved.

"Yes I'm alright young (Y/N)." he said with his thumbs up as he looked at Bakugou. "Sorry young Bakugou, I'll try not to get in the way." he said as Bakugou caught a glimpse of Midoriya and me as we look at him until, a large explosion went off. "Just be careful All Might!" he yelled.

Loud cheers were erupted at gym Gamma as the others got an upgrade of their costumes, of course I didn't make any necessary changes to them except the special set of knives on the side. The others were excited to show off their new gadgets until, a familiar voice echoed the room.

"That's enough for today 1-A!" Vlad King said as everyone looked at him. "It's time for the class 1-B to use the gym, so get moving!" he said as Aizawa intervene. "We still have ten minutes left Vlad, you don't seem to use your time very well." he said as a blond haired kid walked inside.

"You know, you don't stand a chance in the exam, you might as well give up!" he said as he laughed like a crazy maniac like he was. "What's up with his costume?" I started to speak up as he heard it and looked dead straight at me with a surprised look of horror.

"W-Wait! Your that guy from the summer camp!" he said as all focus was on me. "Yeah I am, what about it?" I asked as he glared at me while still being a little afraid. "You're a villain! You don't belong here!" he said as I just looked at him. "WAS a villain, but on an undercover mission." I said as Vlad King started to talk on how class 1-A and 1-B had different testing sites and how this Provisional Heroes License takes place every two months.

It didn't bother me at all as I felt a vibration inside my pocket, taking out my phone as I saw a message with just a number on the contacts. I was curious by this and decided to open the message and read it.

To: (Y/N)
From: ???

Heard you and Aiko are attending U.A. thought I might send you a quick message. Can't wait for us to see each other again.

The message ended and I have no earthly idea on who it was or where it came from. I sighed as the day ended with the class heading back to the dorms, tired and hungry.

Nighttime came and I decided to head outside the dorm to breath some fresh air, also grabbing a large water bottle for the greenette since I saw his figure practicing his kicks for awhile. "He is pushing himself lately, hope he is alright." I said as I walk outside.

Seeing the greenette stopped during his training to read some of his notes, I yelled his name. "Oi! Midoriya!" I yelled as I tossed the water bottle towards him, he panicked a little bit but managed to catch it. "(Y/N)-kun!" he said as I chuckle. "You looked dehydrated, so I brought some water with me." I said as I flashed a small smile and sat beside his notes.

"What are you doing here?" he asked as I look ad him. "I'm just enjoying the breeze here." I said as he chuckled, we ended up chatting as I check the time it was pretty late and decided to turn into bed.