Midoriya vs Todoroki

The class was silent as they look at the monitor, seeing Midoriya will be up against Todoroki.

Midoriya's POV:

I was surprised and shocked at what I saw on the monitor, me versus one of the strongest quirk user next to Kacchan. My hands were trembling as I look at him, seeing that he has a blank look at it.

I heard All Might coughed as he signals (Y/N) to say something. "R-Right, fighters please head to the battle area." he said as we followed his instruction, we head outside and in to the arena we go.

As we reached the arena, Todoroki stand on his side while I stand on mine. "G-Good luck, Todoroki-san." I said as he just nodded and get in position as do I.

We heard the doors shut down behind us and a ring was heard signalling it was the start of the match, I sighed as the both of us charged at each other.

(Y/N)'s POV:

'No! No! No! This shouldn't be happening at all!" I exclaimed as the two fighters were charging straight ahead to throw their first attack. I was very surprised at what the monitor had provided us the match but at the same time, I can't help to feel worry about the green haired male.

I look at the fight as Todoroki was making some ice appear from the ground which Midoriya dodges it, making aware of his surroundings.

I look at the file of the two and saw their quirks, Todoroki has a split quirk of ice and fire, but he uses his ice more than his fire quirk, long usage of his ice quirk can result at him being frostbitten.

Midoriya on the other hand has All Might's quirk he has the same power and abilities of his quirk, but the only problem is that he always get himself hurt over the quirk, resulting an everyday trip to the infirmary.

I sighed as I watched the fight wanting to press the button for the robot to rise on the platform. The fight was getting interesting, well, for the students at least.

Todoroki made an ice pillar each time he see Midoriya wide open, paying close attention to his body, ice slowly starting to take shape on his left body. Midoriya saw the pillar and quickly took cover, mumbling something as he devise a plan.

For being a quirkless one, he sure does pay attention to his classmate's weakness, he stayed there for a good minute as he stood up and charged towards Todoroki.

He swings his fist at Todoroki only to find him dodging every swing he throws at him, he uses a little power on his punch, not wanting to injure himself, yet, he eventually hit Todoroki in the stomach causing him to punch back connecting to his face.

"That's gotta hurt." I said as some of the students agreed others felt like it was nothing, I sighed as I focus back at the fight. The two broke away as they stare at each other.

"Gotta admit, you got power on that punch." Todoroki said as Midoriya smirked. "Anything to impress him." he said as they look at me directly in my (E/C) orbs which in return I disregarded it.

"Focus you two." I yelled as Todoroki send Midoriya flying making another ice pillar as Midoriya hit his back on the pillar. I looked at Midoriya as I flicked the switch for the platform to rise, seeing the robot as Todoroki gets ready.

'I hope he's okay.' I thought as the robot finished booting up getting ready to fight the dual haired boy. "Careful now Todoroki, that one is different than the others." I said as he questioned a little bit. "How so?" he asked as the robot started to make an ice pillar hitting Todoroki knocking him down.

"Because that one has your quirk." I said as he stood up and dusted himself. "Seriously!" he yelled as I shrugged a little, seeing him charging up against it.

I looked at Midoriya who was slowly recovering from the punch Todoroki delivered earlier, he fell from the pillar face first as he stands up. "Damn..." he said as he walks back to Todoroki and the robot.

Couple of moments later Todoroki was outmatched from the robot, seemingly having memorized his quirks as he makes another ice pillar.
"How can I stop it!" he yelled at me as I sighed. "Remember what the last three fights." I said not giving away the answer, but of course he already knew.

Todoroki's POV:

I clenched my fist as I made another attack on the robot, shooting some icicles from my hand as they did nothing at all.

"Damn it!" I yelled as I look at the robot. 'Alright Shoto think, what should I do to knock this robot down?' I thought as I dodge the pillar the robot made, bumping on to Midoriya.

"Todoroki-kun!" he exclaimed as I grabbed his hand and dashed behind the pillar as I made an ice wall behind us. "What's going on?" he asked as I shushed him, looking at him for a while as I found the answer all along. "I have a plan." I simply said as I started to whisper at his ear.

(Y/N)'s POV:

'What are you planning?' I thought as the wall started to break down, seeing the two of them standing beside each other as Todoroki made the first move.

He charged straight at the robot, dodging everything it throws at it as Midoriya quickly followed. Todoroki left some trail of ice as I see Midoriya skating on it.

'Surprise me you two.' I thought as Todoroki made his way under the robot, freezing its legs as he crouched down. "Midoriya!" he yelled as a pillar of ice appeared under Midoriya, giving him a little push as he flies towards the robot.

"SMASH!" he yelled as he hit it directly, stumbling over on the ice pillar as the robot fell down on it, impaling it directly.

Midoriya landed on his feet this time, thankfully as Todoroki stood up and walked to him. "Not bad Midoriya." he said as Midoriya nodded with a thanks and moved back to the others.

The two of them are sitting on the stool, Midoriya got blood on his nose and bruises mainly his hand while Todoroki has holes in his costume and bruises as well.

"Well color me surprise you two." I said as I made my way to them with a smile on my face, strangely they looked away. "Th-Thank you..." they both said as I chuckle a bit, moving back to the computer.

"Time for our last fight." I said as I pressed the button and looks at the monitor, the two boys made their way to us as they look at the monitor. Seconds later it flashed the result. "And the last fight is..." I said as I stopped and looked shocked at the results

"What is it (Y/N)?" Midoriya asked as he looks at the monitor, what caught his attention was very unexpected he looked at the monitor with wide eyes as he couldn't believe it.

"All Might vs (Y/N)!"