Class 1-A vs Mirio vs Y/N

As the three 3rd year students went inside the room, the tension in the air grew thick as the lower level freshman looked at their seniors.

Y/N's POV:

The class was on full display of focus and proper behavior as they look at the 3 figures standing in front of them, I noticed a familiar blond in front as I remember him in an instant. 'So, you're a part of what they called "The Big Three".' I thought as I looked at the raven haired boy.

Suddenly, he fixed his gaze as he stares at the whole class, this level of focus is highly impressive if you belong into their league, the next thing happened was quite, surprising.

"It's no use Mirio... Hado..., even if I imagine their heads as a potato it's still no use." the ravenette said as this grew my curiosity about the ravenette. "Well, it can't be helped. This chicken is Amajiki Tamaki, and my name is Najire Hado." she said as he looks at me. "Hey, hey, aren't you the guy who helped All Might?" shw asked as I look at her for a bit. "Um..." is all I can say after she went to Aiko.

"Hey, hey, is your hero costume really look like a wedding dress?" she said as Aiko was startled by this. "You see..." she said as the bluenette looked at Mineta. "Hey, hey, is it true that when you pick your balls out, your head bleeds?" she said as Mineta was shocked.

"She wants to see my balls, that's sexual harassment!" he said as I just shrugged it off. "This is getting more and more out of hand." Aizawa said as the blond now known as Mirio looked at him. "Don't worry Aizawa-sensei, I'll be closing this one, after all I am the key lecturer here!" he said in rather cheery voice.

"The journey ahead..." he said as he placed his hand on his ears as he looks at us, expecting to receive some feedback from the class but it didn't came.

"You suppose to say full of grim and hardships, but eh, guess I expected so much." he said as he looks at us. "The internship program that you will undergo will be different from before, um...how do I say this...ah what the heck! I want you all to fight me." and without any hesitation he just asked to battle all 22 students from 1-A. "WHAT!?" the whole class manage to say it.

~At Gym Gamma~

As the whole class wearing the PE uniform stood there seemingly having a numbers advantage as they were going up against Mirio. "So let me get this straight, you want us to fight you even if we have a handicap?" Tokoyami said as Kirishima walked beside him. "Not to brag or anything, but we handled some top notch villains, plus the whole fiasco on the training camp. Can you handle us?" he said as Mirio smiled.

"Then I guess you can handle me easily. You can come at me whenever, wherever." Mirio said as I look at the sidelines with Todoroki. "You two, why aren't you participating?" Aizawa asked as Todoroki looked at him. "I don't have my Provisional License yet, so I may sit this one out." he said as I look at Aizawa. "I'm going in last, just wanted to "scout" the competition." I said as I look at them.

"Whenever you guys are ready." he said as the class got ready, once they got in position, they started to charge at Mirio, only for him to get stripped naked in front of the class. "AHHHHHH!!!" I heard Jiro screamed as Mirio started to pick his clothes up and putting it on. "Sorry about that!" he said as I was surprised at what happened. 'I think my eyes won't unsee it.' I said as he finishes up. "Okay, now I'm ready!" he said as the class charged towards them.

The half of the class consists of Jiro, Kaminari, Tokoyami, Tsuyu, Ashido, Aoyama, Mineta, Momo, Aiko, and Shoji went first, throwing everything they have until, Mirio vanished.

"What the?" I said as I look at the field, trying to find the blond as he emerged from behind, naked. "Guess I'll take on the long ranged ones, eh." he said as he proceeds on punching the class on the gut, one by one they fall as they didn't expect this to be hard. "POWER!!!" he yelled as the.

"He's like invincible or something! We can't touch or do any damage on him!" Kirishima said as Midoriya started to look around for any trace of Mirio. I saw a figure came out of the ground and it was Mirio, naked again. "Over here!" Midoriya said as he throws in a kick as it went through it again, receiving a bad end of the trade as he fall down while the others received a punch on the gut.

"Alright, that's it." I said as I grabbed my special set of knives as I walk over to the spot where the class was previously standing up. "Ah, the guardian joins in. Looking forward on sparring with ya!" he said as I bowed down, respecting the senior in front of me.

"Please, provide me guidance and strength." I said as I got ready. "Polite and full of courage, I like it!" he said as he started to run towards me, sinking to the ground again, leaving his jogging pants on the surface as I try to keep my guard up. "There!" I said as I blocked out his punch, backing away from him. "Nice, but can you guard the next one?" he said as he went under the surface again.

"Not this time!" I said as I placed the knives down, (F/C) smoke started to fill that area as I conceal myself, soon after, Mirio went up and looked around. "Hey, where did you go?" he yelled as he scratched his head, seeing the smokescreen he got curious and went over to it, keeping his pants up.

Once he is near on the smokescreen, I managed to surprise him, kicking him on the legs as I heard a thud seeing him falling down on his knee, grabbing one of his arm as I perform a triangle lock on him, the smoke started to disappear, seeing that I managed to execute it very well as I felt a tap. "Alright, alright, I surrender!" he said as I let go of him. "You, are full of surprises." he said as I help him up. "And you need to get your clothes on." I said as he chuckled.

The class was huddled up surrounding the other third years as they hold their gut in pain, Mirio then explained his quirk and how he was called "Close to be #1" by the other pros. And with that the day ended with the whole class heading back to the dorms.

"Hey, hey, Mirio did you find someone that was interesting to you?" Hado said, as Mirio smiled. "Yeah I did, in fact, two of them found my interest." he said as he smiled and looked at them.

"This is going to be one hell of an internship."