Going Away

Its a brand new day in U.A. high as the workers repair the half of the school building that was destroyed yesterday and the students were in the class minding their own business, as for the guardian, well, he wasn't in his class as the others begin to question this.

Todoroki's POV:

As the class started with its day with Aizawa teaching, the whole class went silent, why you may ask? Its because of the (H/C) haired guardian, he hasn't shown up since the first bell, the whole class started to think that he was possessed or got hurt while walking through here.

After a couple of more teaching and announcements courtesy of Iida, the bell rang and we were dismissed from our class for lunch. I walked to the cafeteria hoping that (Y/N) would be there at least, but when I got there he was nowhere to be found.

The empty seat that I always went to with the (H/C)nette is nothing but a (Y/N) free zone. I sighed as I make my way to the table and sat there waiting for the guardian to come by.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was on my way to Nezu's office deciding that I skip classes for now, surprisingly not wearing my uniform

I was on my way to Nezu's office deciding that I skip classes for now, surprisingly not wearing my uniform. Instead, I'm wearing a (F/C) polo with black vest, (S/F/C) necktie, black pants, and a pair of (T/F/C) sneakers.

I sighed as I look around the hallway just to see some students from different kinds of department they are in. "Guess its lunchtime." I said as I made it to my destination.

I knock on the door and heard a response of "Come in." from the Principal's room and went in closing it after. "Ah (Y/N), what is it you want to tell me?" he said as he sat down on his chair while I sit across him.

I took a deep breath and looked at him. "I'm leaving U.A." I said as Nezu looked at me, shocked at what he just heard. "B-But why? You are one of the best student and teacher here! And the festival is almost going to start in a few days." he said as I remain calm.

"After the incident yesterday and how the demon materialized in this world, brings my attention to it. I'm sorry, but as a guardian, my job is to protect everyone from harm by the supernatural forces that happens in this world." I said as he looked at me and sighed in defeat.

"Well, if there's no stopping you now then, I'll let the other teachers know about your current situation." he said as I nod and buzz the teachers to come to his office.

I sit down on the chair thinking of how will the others will react if they found out that I'm leaving. I sighed as I hear the door open up just to see the teachers comes in one by one.

"So Nezu, what's with the emergency faculty meeting?" Aizawa said as I chuckle softly, knowing that I was here the whole time looked at me. "Huh? (Y/N) what are you doing here?" he asked as I point at Nezu which he looks at him.

"Is everybody here?" Nezu said as the teachers nodded and All Might started to talk. "Okay, so what's on the agenda?" he asked as Nezu sighed and I walk up to the front.

"Fellow faculty members, I call you here today for an announcement." Nezu said with sadness laced in his voice. "Well, spit it out so I can get back to sleep." Aizawa said as I sighed a bit.

"I Nezu, principal of U.A. academy, the prestigious hero school in Japan, accepts Mr. (L/N)'s resignation effective immediately." Nezu said as I bow in front of them. "It was a pleasure working with you all as a student and a teacher." I said as I stood up earning a shocked reaction from the rest of the faculty.

"WHAT!" Present Mic yelled as it was heard around the campus, earning a look from the rest of the faculty. "You have got to be kidding right?" Aizawa said as All Might grabbed me by my shoulder. "Tell me this is just a joke!" he yelled as I shake my head, letting me go in the process. I told them the reason of why I'm resigning from U.A. some of them understood while the others found it very hard to process.

"Is there anything that can change your mind?" Nezu said as I shake my head. "No, my decision is final." I said as All Might looked at me. "You said you will protect them, but why are you leaving them?" he asked as I sighed. "Its for the better, as long as I am here and the demon is healing up, the others will be in danger, and I cannot risk the chances of losing them." I said as they nodded in unison.

"Just remember that we are always here to help, you're not alone in this fight." Midnight said as I simply nod. "Thank you, but from here on out, this is my fight. I brought him here in the first place and I'm ending it." I said as the faculty nodded wishing me a goodbye and walks out of the office. "I'm sorry guys..." I said softly as I walk to the entrance.

Todoroki's POV:

As I was walking to the hallway, I saw a familiar figure with (H/C) hair and without thinking I quickly rush towards the figure. "(Y/N)!" I yelled as he stops and turned around. "Where were you?" I said as he looks down and didn't say anything.

"Are you alright? Is there a problem?" I asked as he let out a sigh, looking at his (E/C) orbs staring at me directly. "Todoroki, there's something that I want to tell you." he said as I blushed a little not expecting this. "Sure, what do you want to tell me?" I said not from afar, a greenette was behind on a corner, listening on our conversation. Of course, I didn't see him though.

(Y/N) took a deep breath and waits for it. "I'm leaving." he said as I hear this out of his mouth, my heart shattered to pieces as I look at him, shocked at what I just heard.

"WHAT!"