Conquering the Demon (Part I)

As everyone started to arrive at the training area, everyone was waiting for All Might, not knowing that the (H/C) haired teen was missing again.

Midoriya's POV:

I look around the area to see if (Y/N) was here, he didn't came back to the classroom after lunch, some said that they saw him head here at the training area, which is weird since Kacchan went here alone as well earlier. This got me thinking, noticing that Todoroki was thinking the same thing, I look at him for a little while as he averts his eyes at me.

Moments passed as we heard one familiar voice. "WERE COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE!" I heard All Might said as we sighed a little bit. "Nope, not doing it." I heard (Y/N)'s voice as the two of them went inside the area, we saw the (H/C)nette all bandaged up as we wondered what happened.

"You're no fun." All Might said as (Y/N) shrugged a little bit as the both of them stood beside each other. "Is there something that were missing?" Denki said as All Might chuckled. "All right young heroes, today, all of you are just going to train, nothing deadly or bone breaking. Just a normal training session." he said as some of the class cheered at the normal type of training today.

The class then went to do their own training, leaving only me, Todoroki, and Kacchan standing. "Something wrong guys?" (Y/N) asked as he looks at us, while Kacchan tched and walks away, Todoroki sighed and walks away as well, leaving me and the (H/C)nette. "What's their problem?" he asked as I just shrugged a little bit and walked away to begin my training.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I looked at the three of them leaving to do some training, I sighed as I shrugged and went to All Might. As I went to his side, All Might waved at me and smiled. "Why aren't you training young (Y/N)?" he asked as I look at him. "I want you to talk about something, regarding the villains who attacked USJ." I said in a serious manner as he nodded.

"Ah yes, Principal Nezu is thinking of putting a spy in their organization to keep watch on their plans and other stuff, some say it must be a hero, but, all pro heroes don't have the guts to take part at the silly idea of the principal." he said as I look at him. "Then I'll do it, once the demon problem is solved, I'll get right to it." I said as he looked at me, surprised at what I just said.

"You must be joking right? What will the others say if they found out about this?" he asked as I stood up and looked at him with a smile on my face. "I don't bother, you're here to keep it a secret right?" I said as I walked away, heading to the door as I went out.

Bakugo's POV:

I saw shithead walked out of the training grounds, I grit my teeth as he wasn't doing anything, rather, All Might just let him do what the fuck he wants. I huff a bit and focused on my training, blasting some dummies to vent out my frustration earlier when I saw half-and-half bastard and Deku.

'Damn it! What do they even see in him?' I thought as I keep blasting away the training dummies, blasting them with my explosion to a pulp.

Todoroki's POV:

I saw (Y/N) walked out the training area, seeing that All Might wasn't even bothered that he left, but it got me thinking. What did the two of them talked about?

I let out a sigh as I freeze some training dummies in front of me, wanting to focus myself in getting stronger.

Midoriya's POV:

I saw (Y/N) left the training grounds, I wondered why, looking at All Might for a bit shaking his head for a little while got me curious.

I sighed as I punch the training dummy in front of me, not using my quirk since it would be dangerous if I use it. I look around and spotted Aiko wearing the PE uniform of U.A. thinking that her costume wasn't done yet.

A moment later, I felt something odd well, all of us did felt something was wrong, I look around and saw a portal opening up in the middle of the training grounds. The class got curious about it and soon enough, I saw the familiar figure that the (H/C) haired teen fought here.

"It's so good to be back!" a deep voice said as the class backed away, knowing that the demon is here. "W-What do you want!" I heard Aiko yelled as the demon started to laugh. "Ah, sweet little Aiko, I came here for you and my once called vessel." he said as he raised his hands up high.

"Come forth my demons of the underworld, heed my call and destroy everything in your path!" he said as devil like creatures started to come out of the portal, all of us were very surprised by this but we get onto our fighting stance luckily, All M...

"Come forth my demons of the underworld, heed my call and destroy everything in your path!" he said as devil like creatures started to come out of the portal, all of us were very surprised by this but we get onto our fighting stance luckily, All Might was also here to protect us.

The demons growled and quickly charged at us, as they get close enough, Kacchan charged at them yelling an audible "DIE!" at every strike signalling us to attack back.

As the battle rages on, more and more demon like creatures started to appear more in numbers, at this rate, we won't be able to hold them off. I looked at Aiko as she was holding a scythe on her hand, slicing the incoming hoard of demons while using her quirk. Vines started to sprout under the floor as it wraps around the demons, slicing them off in half.

Then I saw one behind her as I quickly dashed but I won't make it in time to save her, until flames started to appear under and bursted upwards, looking to the side as I saw (Y/N) with his book floating in front of him. "Guys cover me!" he said as we did as what he told and makes some room for him.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I quickly charged towards the demon who was standing in front of the portal, my vision and my mind was very clear on what am I about to do, and that was to kill the demon.

As the others hold off the other demons, I reached my destination and looked at the demon, burning with rage and anger. "So, you have arrived. I've been expecting you." he said as Aiko looked at me.

"Aiko, make a portal and transport us back to the Sanctuary." I said as Aiko was very surprised as well as the others. "Are you insane! You're going to get killed!" she said as I keep looking at the demon.

Aiko clenched her fist and made a portal, letting out a tear as she finishes. "Please, be careful." she said as she pushed the portal towards us and we got transported back to the Sanctuary.

The whole place was in ruins as I look around, certainly he took his time in breaking the whole place down. "So, this will be your burial ground it seems." he said darkly as his blades slowly rise up. "A perfect site for his student and master to die." he said as I took out the hammers, clashing them as blades started to go out from the sides. As I did this, I looked at him with rage and anger, knowing that whatever happens to me with this fight, I will give everything I got.

"This will be our final battle."