The End

Midoriya's POV:

I was quite shocked at what I saw, the same reaper that he had used after their fight appeared in front of him, having a little to no time, I decided to break away from the crowd and went over quickly to where Y/N was. Surprisingly enough, I wasn't alone.

Y/N's POV:

I was kneeling down, my eyes closed as the reaper was looking down at me. Having to break and used the last remaining effects of the stone was a risky move to begin with. All guardians had managed to experience this, having to break and unlock the vast power of the stone takes the owner's life away, hence, the ongoing generations of guardians failing to retain their life.

"State your name." the reaper said as I look up at him. "Y/N L/N, wielder of a Sacred Artifact and Soul of the Demon." I said as I kept my gaze at the reaper, holding his scythe firmly in his hands.

"For the cost ot breaking the stone, you, Y/N L/N, will have your soul taken." he said as I nodded completely, understanding the circumstance. "Yes, I am very aware of the consequences." I said as the figure nodded, placing the hammers on the ground, seemingly ready for the punishment to be given with.

"Very well, Y/N L/N, your soul will be kept in these Sacred Artifact, a new stone will be made within it, your memories and your weapon of choosing will be available to help the new wearer if that time comes." he said as I nodded, taking one last breath as I look around the area.

"You have served and protected this world from Ogma's threats as well as helping the people from villains. You have a heart of gold, you're deeds will be long remembered." he said as I chuckled a little bit, smiling at all the happy memories that had happened to me. The people that had helped me get to where I am today, and all the people that believed in me from the start.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked as I nodded my head. "Yes, I am rea-." before I could even finish my sentence, some voices pierce the air as I look over to the source of it. "Stop!" I heard as it came from none other than the three students of UA, Midoriya, Bakugo, and Todoroki.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as they kept running, heading straight towards my direction, but only to be greeted by something invisible, a barrier if you will.

"Hey! Let us in shithead!" Bakugo yelled as he sends out some explosions to destroy the barrier that was blocking their way. But it didn't break. Midoriya and Todoroki did the same thing, Todoroki using both of his quirk to destroy the barrier while Midoriya tried to punch it. "Stop it, it won't work." I said as the three of them went to a stop.

"What do you mean it won't work? We'll help you get out of here!" Todoroki yelled as I look at them, still trying to break the barrier away as moments later, they slowly stop, finding it useless to even go on.

"Please, there must be some other way." Midoriya said as tears were slowly forming on their eyes, even Bakugo couldn't handle what is going on with him.

"Such a pain in the ass." I said as I look at them, having the look of confusion from the three of them made things a little bit, troubling. "You idiot! You're going to get killed and you still say that this is a fucking pain!" He yelled as the other two were trying to calm him down.

"As much as I want you to even let me in, the time has come for me to leave this place." I said as Todoroki speaks up. "What do you mean?" He asked as I look at them. "You see, when the owner of the stone breaks it, his soul will be trapped, making a new one out of the previous owner's soul where their weapons are stored." I explained as they were shocked at this, pleading me to find a way out, but I kept my position as it is.

"Don't worry, I already accepted my fate the moment I got my hands on the stone. It was the only way to beat Ogma." I said as a small smile found its way on my face as tears slowly fall on my face.