30K Special

A/N: Yo! Thanks so much for the love and the likes on this book! I appreciate each and everyone of you guys!

For this special it will be a dance competition, the characters in the pic will be the ones that reader-kun will be with, as for their clothes its the same in the pic or if not, you can think of the clothes they wanna wear.

Also, I'll be including a clothing option for reader-kun since I found two really good outfits for him. Well, enjoy this special!

It was just a perfectly normal day, keyword was since the heroes in the making are busy training in USJ. Ever since the incident, the place was wrecked by the attack of the villains, luckily it had been rebuild and better than ever.

The students were very busy at their training except for the (H/C) haired guardian who is actually watching with Aizawa.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was standing on the staircase watching my classmates train in the different zones of USJ, of course Aizawa is right beside me in his yellow sleeping bag.

"Don't you do anything different other than sleeping?" I said as he let out a scoff. "No, aren't you suppose to be training with them?" he said as I shake my head. "I'll sit this one out." I said as I look at the class, knowing that one day they will be heroes.

The class ended with them being tired and sweating, I went to the locker room to get change, soon after that. the others came, one by one. "Why didn't you train with us (Y/N)?" Midoriya asked as I gave him a shrug. "Don't you dare just shrug at him, why didn't your lazy ass go and train with us!" Bakugou yelled as I let out a sigh

"Because, I don't want to." I said as I put on a (F/C) shirt on. "That doesn't answer the question still." Iida said as I sigh and walk outside with my things. "True, but I'll see you tomorrow alright." I said as I wave goodbye and head home, leaving the others behind.

~Timeskip~

I was on my desk sitting on the chair with my head down, I stayed up very late last night because of the report I made about the recent incident happened days earlier. Both of my eyes grew some bags as much like Aizawa's, while I wait for the other students to get inside I fell asleep.

"Should we wake him up?" "No idiot! He will be pissed if we did that!" "I say we should wake him up." these were the things I keep hearing until I decided to wake up completely from all the ruckus.

"Ah! (Y-Y/N)-san you're awake!" Midoriya said as I rub my eyes and nodded. "Yeah I am, and its all thanks to you lot!" I said rather coldly as I finish rubbing my eyes just to see Midoriya, Denki, Kirishima, and Iida staring at me.

"Do we have a problem here?" I said as then shake their heads and looked away. "I swear this day gets even stranger by the minute." I said as our teacher walked inside, telling us to quiet down and sit in our proper seats.

"All right quiet down and shut up, I have a very important announcement to make." he said as the whole class started to quiet down. "As you know, due to the fact that the school festival is just around the corner, which I know you are all aware of. The principal, as well as the other teachers and staff agreed that we will have a school dance competition and whatnot." he said as he walked inside his sleeping bag and zipping it from the inside.

"Now this all goes through the different departments of U.A, I don't encourage you to join, but if you want to just pick someone who will represent 1-A and get it over with." he said as he plops down on the ground with his sleeping bag. "But, the prize will be a trophy for the class, so, no pressure and I don't care if you join, just don't embarrass yourself." he said as he turned around facing the wall and falls asleep.