Awaken the Power

All Might is fighting a villain named Nomu, seeing him having a hard time repelling him as Todoroki, Midoriya, Bakugo, and Kirishima offered their help in assisting him. While (Y/N) from afar, watching as he uses his powers to heal himself.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was sitting down on the floor, fixing myself up from the fight with Uscias. I received a cut on my backside from him, grunting in pain. I focused my energy and steadied my breathing to heal myself, unknown to me that a certain someone was approaching me.

"I could kill you right about now (Y/N)." Tomura from behind said as I turned around and looked at him. "But that wouldn't be a fair fight, now would it?" I said as he scratches his neck a bit, seeing the dismay in his movements.

"One of these days (Y/N), I'll make sure you suffer every single one of it!" he yelled as he walked away, leaving me to heal. I just completely sighed, knowing that something may happen to me in the future, but I ignore it as I focus on the fight.

It was painful to see that my friends, yes I said it, friends. Why you may ask? Its because of their spirits that I believe in, that the heroes can overcome anything whatever it may be. I hate to see them get pummeled to a pulp, I need to quicken things up.

I started to channel more energy on my body, to repair myself as well as to heal the scar Uscias left me with his blade. After seemingly hours of healing, I finally finished and stood up.

"Time to help them up!" I said as I run towards to their direction. As I run, enemies completely showed up right out of the blue, surrounding me. "I don't have time for this." I said as I fight them head on.

Minutes has passed and they kept on coming, as if they are keeping me company as per Tomura's orders. "You can't defeat all of us!" a villain said as they chuckle, I mentally sighed keeping myself calm and started to fight them again.

All Might's POV:

'I can't keep this up anymore!' I thought to myself as I feel my powers starting to drain. 'If I keep this up, I may be done for good.' I sighed as I saw young Midoriya, Todoroki, Katsuki, and Kirishima fighting Kurogiri, keeping me busy with Nomu.

I have to admit, Nomu is one tough villain, I mean he can match me with strength and speed for all I care. I look around to see if young (Y/N) is here, judging from the moment this situation has been going he should be at his hero costume still, but I was wrong.

I saw young (Y/N) with his guardian clothes from a distance not far from us, fighting a mob of villains keeping him occupied. I sighed as I saw him getting tired from it, I look at Midoriya and yelled.

"Go help young (Y/N)! We'll handle it here!" I said as Midoriya nodded and quickly without hesitation went over to the (H/C)nette to help him. I looked at Nomu and smirked. "Lets keep up shall we?" I said as we started to trade blows again.

Midoriya's POV:

I quickly head over to (Y/N) seeing him battling all of those villains made him tired. I clenched my first and punched the nearby enemy that was behind him.

"SMASH!" I yelled as (Y/N) was very surprised at what he witnessed, I hold my hand a bit from the pain not wanting to make him worry. "Mido-kun! Are you alright!" he yelled seemingly very worried about me.

"I-Its fine (Y/N)-kun, don't mind me." I said as I kept fighting them as well, seeing (Y/N) fight made me think of the decision I'm going to make. Its true that I wanted to be a hero, but as a guardian I want to become stronger than before. I want to fight alongside with (Y/N), to protect the ones I love, and to become stronger like him.