Short Peace

As All for One was defeated, All Might stood triumphantly while the young guardian was rushed to the hospital, due to his broken knee and injuries he got from the fight. The next day.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was lying down on the hospital bed, being rushed to the hospital as the fight between me and Ogma took a toll of damages to my body with some added injuries from All for One, making my knee broke. Luckily, the doctor that examined my knee said that it will heal in due time, but for now, no serious activities should be involved while recovering.

I saw my leg resting on top of a pillow, acting like a cushion for it as I relaxed for a moment, I also saw bandages throughout my arm and body. I looked out at the window as I saw the clear blue sky outside my room, as I look at it, I heard the doorknob of my room turned and looked at it to see who.

I saw Gran Torino walking inside as he closed the door, noticing a huge bandage on his left eye must be the area where All Might accidentally punched him. "How are you feeling?" he asked as I look at him. "Aside from a broken knee, I'll live." I said as he let out a small chuckle. "That stunt almost cause you your life (Y/N), it was a reckless one yet." he said as I nodded, not arguing about it since it was really reckless of me to put myself in harm's way.

"How's All Might?" I asked as soon as I saw him walking inside, bandages are clearly seen from his head and left arm with a sling on it. "How are you feeling (Y/N)?" he asked as I did the same as earlier with Gran Torino. "I'll live." I said simply as he nodded. "Well, now that's over with. What are you going to do All Might?" I asked as he looked down. "Since the last of my embers are all out, I'm no longer the Symbol of Peace." he said as he looked at me. "But I'll be searching for Shigaraki." he said as I look at him even more.

"Are you insane? He has a deep hatred towards you, why would you even bother?" I said as he started to explain the things they talked about earlier before heading to my room. I listened to him very well as time passes, they all got out of my room saying that they will be discharged by afternoon later. As for me, the doctor said I can be let go as well today, problem is, where will I go?

Timeskip

As night started to come, I found myself outside of the hospital and in the beach walking with the help of the crutches that the doctor provided for me, they said that this place was dirty long ago, but someone had managed to clean the awful place up and they were very surprised by it. As the cold salty breeze hit me, I saw two figure running at each other, much like one of those scenes you see in those cheesy romantic movies only the difference is that the blond yelled "Texas Smash" when they got close to each other. I sigh as the thought of All Might comes in and seeing that it was Midoriya that was with him.

I chuckle as I decided to walk over to them, seeing that Midoriya was crying means that All Might told him something important or something. As I was close to them, they broke up from the hug that they were having and noticed my sudden presence. "(Y/N)! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be resting? What about your leg, is it hurt pretty bad?" Midoriya asked as I chuckle a little bit as well as All Might, some things never change. "It's fine Midoriya, the doctor said that I'll be fine as long as no serious activity is involve." I said as he let out a small nod, seeing that it was getting pretty late, he waved at us goodbye and went home leaving me and All Might.

"(Y/N)." he said as I looked at him. "Principal Nezu wants to see you tomorrow, must be very important." he said as I only nodded. "Alright, I'll head there tomorrow." I said as he nodded, we said our goodbyes as we headed back to our homes.

Next Day

"Glad you four could make it here, I'n glad to see you again (Y/N)." Nezu said as I nodded for a while. "Well, I'm sure that you are aware with All Might's secret going to public correct?" he said as I nodded. "Some people are even considering that he shouldn't be a teacher due to his situation." he said as we looked at him for a while.