The Guardian Hero "(H/N)"

(A/N: I'm gonna alter the fight from here, but don't worry, the outcome will be the same.)

The ash blond and greenette was shocked at the surprise they got, not only that they were going up against the #1 hero, but also they are going up against the one who always risk his life to protect the ones he loves.

Bakugo's POV:

I can't believe that shithead is here with All Might, I have to say that I'm happy to see him alive, but why the fuck of all things he has to join the #1 hero in this damned test. "Well, lets get started?" All Might said as shithead nodded. "Yeah, time to shake off these rusts on my system." he said as I grit my teeth.

"Oi! Deku!" I yelled at him and he looks at me. "Stay out of my damn way!" I said as I charge at All Might head on.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I chuckle softly at their reactions earlier, but I couldn't help to notice that Bakugo is charging at All Might, seems like he doesn't change quite a bit. As he gets closer, he jumped up in the air and blasted an explosion towards him. I countered it with mine as I punch through the air and let out some shots from my gauntlet, making it explode in midair.

I landed down on the ground as All Might went straight for Midoriya, I slammed my fist on the ground once All Might was near Midoriya creating a wall that separates me and Bakugo from All Might and Midoriya.

"Oi shithead! What the fuck are you doing!" he yelled at me as I look at him. "This is an exam right, to see how strong you have become." I said as I walked towards him. "Then show me how strong are you now!" I yelled as I charged at him, gritting his teeth as Bakugou charged as well.

We exchanged hits, mine finding all the spots he has while he managed to hit some of mine, he backed away for a little while as he pant. "Is that all you've got?" I said as a smirk started to grow on my face as Bakugo looks pissed. "Shut up shithead!" he yelled as he charged at me, swinging his fist towards me as I ducked and kneed his stomach stopping him on his tracks.

I felt him grunt as delivered a roundhouse kick, planting him to the ground. "A month to train and yet you still didn't learn anything!" I said as the wall started to break, bursting through the other side was Midoriya, equally beaten like Bakugo as All Might walks toward us.

"What were you two doing all month?" I said as they didn't answer, I only said these things to them just to see if they can bring out their 100% out. So far, it's not working. "If you don't want to be a hero, then I suggest that you young Midoriya and young Bakugo, give up on being a hero." All Might said as silence filled the air as the both of us started to walk away from them. "Think it will work?" I whispered at him as he looks at me. "It has to, otherwise, they are done for." he said as a scream filled the air. "I WON'T GIVE UP ON BEING A HERO!" we both stopped on our tracks as we look around, seeing Midoriya standing up, wiping the blood from his face as for Bakugo, he slowly stood up from the ground and yelled.

"You want our 100%?" Bakugou yelled as the both of them get on their fighting positions. "Then we'll give you both our damned 100%!" he said as the both of us smiled and looked at them. "Alright, young (Y/N), are you ready to give it your all as well?" All Might asked as I looked at him, the stone was glowing brightly as my scythe appeared out of my hand, covering me in a red glow.

 "Alright, young (Y/N), are you ready to give it your all as well?" All Might asked as I looked at him, the stone was glowing brightly as my scythe appeared out of my hand, covering me in a red glow

The glowing fades away as my clothes turned into full metal armor, having a resemblance to a dragon while holding my crimson red scythe. "I'm ready for anything!" I said as they look at me, but they didn't let any fear took over. 'I just hope I can finish this within the 5 minutes mark.' I thought as All Might nodded as the two of us charged at them.

I look at them as I smile on the inside as I slam my scythe down, creating a shockwave heading the two of them. 'Guess their determination is very admirable, but will their teamwork will come in play?' I thought as Midoriya jumped at me but black chains started to appear under him. "What!" he said as it quickly grabbed him.

"Nice try Midoriya, but I think your little games are over." I said as I look at All Might, holding Bakugo on his arm. Midoriya looked at Bakugo as he nodded, suddenly Bakugo used his quirk at the ground to create a smokescreen, dust started to cover the area as Midoriya broke free from the chains and went away.

"Damn it, at this rate my energy will be drained." I said as I found a small problem in using the stone, I recently found out that once I use any form or any armor that the previous owners of the stone use it has to come with an exchange of energy. If I use it any further its limited time, it may result to death.

I look around to see if I can find any one of them, I saw a grenade looking gauntlet and noticed it was Bakugo, I sent out my chains as it wraps around the arms and body of Bakugou, swinging my scythe at him only to be held back by a hand on the backside of my body. As the dust settles I saw All Might with Bakugo's gauntlet, wrapped up around the chains that I sent out. "DIE!" I felt the explosion go off my back as Bakugo uses his quirk, falling down on the ground at the immense pain from it as Midoriya smashes All Might down.

I returned back to normal as I lay there on the ground with All Might, as the two teens started to run to the gate. "Guess they have what it takes to be a hero." All Might said as I nodded, closing my eyes as the only thing I saw was the two of them running.

"I'm proud of you both."