The Substitute Teacher

WARNING: MILD SWEARING AHEAD

It was another day at U. A. and Bakugo and Iida are at it again, well, it's always like that everyday, never a dull moment that these two fight every morning. But today is very different and Midoriya noticed it even Todoroki that someone is missing.

Todoroki's POV:

I looked around just to see the (H/N)nette wasn't here what's more Aizawa-sensei isn't here as well. I wondered where they could be until Principal Nezu walked inside the room, the others quickly noticed his presence as they went to their seats. That's odd he only comes here to make announcements and and such.

"Ah, class 1-A, as you know that Mr. Aizawa has suffered an intense injury due to the U.S.J. incident. Therefore, I would like to to announce that you will have a substitute teacher until he comes back 100%." he said as I only let out a sigh knowing that its just probably All Might.

"Well without further ado, I give you your substitute teacher." he said as he walked out if the room while waiting for our mystery substitute teacher.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Well without further ado, I give you your substitute teacher." I heard Nezu said as he walks out of the room he looked up at me and smiled. "I'll leave this to you." he said as he walked out heading to his office while I sighed and walked inside the room.

I wasn't wearing my uniform, instead I was wearing a (F/C) suit with (S/F/C) tie, white pants, and a pair of black shoes I walked to the table and looked at the class. "Good morning, I will be your new substitute teacher for the moment until Aizawa-sensei recovers from the attack. I hope we can get along." I said as the class was in total shock.

"(Y/N)! THIS MUST BE A FUCKING JOKE!" I heard Bakugo yelled as I let out a small sigh of annoyance. "As much as I want it to be a joke Mr. Bakugo, I'm afraid it isn't. Now then, does anyone of you have questions?" I asked as I hear the the class murmur but in the end no one ask furthermore. "All right then, now for some announcements." I said as I look at the paper that Nezu left at the table.

"The school festival is right around the corner it seems and as per Principal Nezu's request, he suggest that you could use this special opportunity to get noticed by the world's top heroes." I said as the class erupted into cheers as I let them be. I looked around seeing their faces they are so happy abut it for some reason. "HEY (Y/N)!" I heard Bakugo yelled and looked at him. "Yes?" I asked. "WHAT ABOUT YOU? DO YOU INTEND TO JOIN AS WELL, BECAUSE IF YOU DO, I WILL HAVE MY FUCKING REMATCH AGAINST YOU FOR EMBARRASSING ME!"  he said as I chuckle a little bit.

"Who knows, maybe I will join in the fun." I said as I look at them. "Since I don't know any of this stuff and all, and never had some learning experience. We'll do this may way." I said as I walked to the door and it opened. "Meet me at the training area, and wear your costumes. You're gonna need it." I said simply as I walked outside leaving them in the room to get prepared or do some things before heading to the training area.

"Keep that up and you'll take over my class as well my boy." I turn around to see All Might standing beside the door. "Hey it isn't my fault that I want to teach them, and besides I prefer the fight teach them." I said as All Might looked at me all puzzled. "You're not seriously gonna break their bones before the festival start do you?" he said as I sighed and smiled at him. "Just go to the training area and you'll find out what I'm talking about." I said as I walk towards the training area.

I reached the training area and went inside not even bothering to change out of my clothes, I roll up the sleeves of my clothes and noticed that someone entered the room. I turn around to see Todoroki wearing his costume. "Not a moment to soon Sho-kun, you're quite ready for this." I said as he nodded a bit feeling that something seems off, Todoroki decided to speak up. "What are we going to do today?" he said as his eyes fixes its gaze on my (E/C) orbs. "You'll just have to wait and see." I simply said as he sighed a bit.

Moments later, the class started to arrive. I looked at them and Kaminari speaks up. "What are we going to do today (Y/N)-sensei?" he said as I sighed a bit, not wanting to hear the last part. "First of all, please refrain from saying sensei since were just the same age, and second we are going to have a sparing match to see how great you have improved." I said as the class murmured a little bit earning a yell yet again from the blond.

"THEN I WANT MY DAMN REMATCH (Y/N)!" he said as I let out a sigh. "No Bakugo, at least not today." I said as I hear someone yelled again. "I'M COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON." and with that All Might had entered the scene. "All Might?! What are you doing here?" Midoriya said as All Might flashed a smile and ruffles his head. "Well, I'm here to watch what will the class will do." he said as he looked at me for a bit. "I trust that you don't object to me request now (Y/N)." he said as I chuckle a little bit. "By all means All Might." I said as I looked at them.

"The match has only five sets, if you didn't get a chance to fight then maybe next time. All right, time to pick the partners." I said as I type their names on the monitor and randomizes it to be their sparring partners, moments later the results are up. "Alright, the first match will be Tsuyu Asui against Fumikage Tokoyami." I said as the two of them nodded and headed to the field.

"Good luck to the both of you." I said as they looked at me and nodded. "Lets have a fair fight Tsuyu." Tokoyami said as Tsuyu nodded. "Likewise. Ribbit." she said as the class started to watch the fight.

"And begin!"