All Might vs (Y/N): The Rematch

All of them were very surprised at this point, even the guardian himself as he stood from his seat and walks out the room following by All Might.

Midoriya's POV:

I couldn't believe yet again at the surprising matchup, All Might versus (Y/N), I couldn't be more excited about it but at the same time nervous about the (H/C)nette. But there is still one more thing that's been bugging me, just how did their names got up there?

"All right! Finally we can get to see them brawl!" Kirishima yelled in excitement as the others agree except Kacchan. "I wonder who is stronger between them." Ojiro said as the class gets all hyped about it.

A couple of minutes later, I see All Might walking to the field while (Y/N) walked to the other end wearing his hero costume. "Ah (Y/N) my boy, I thought you wouldn't come." he said as (Y/N) chuckled. "Why wouldn't I? I was getting bored in there anyway." he said as we all look at the both fighters.

"Glad to know that you accepted my request for a rematch." All Might said as the other male stretched for a bit. "I know that you put our names on the computer All Might, so I am more than welcome to accept your challenge." he said as he stops stretching and gets in his position as All Might did the same.

There was a quiet atmosphere around us as we look at them trying to figure out who will make the first move. (Y/N) nodded at him and like lightning the two of them charged at each other throwing a punch only to land on their knuckles.

We felt a quake happened through the shockwave they produced as they stayed in their position. "A-Amazing..." Jiro said as they looked at them. "That was very quick, I didn't even noticed them move." Mineta yelled as I look at them feeling amaze at the two of them.

They traded blow after blow as some of the punches they throw hits each others marks, breaking them away from each other. "This is great (Y/N) my boy, though I feel that you are going to use your blades like last time." All Might said as the (H/C)nette laughed. "I might be All Might." he simply said as All Might charged at him at full speed. "DETROIT SMASH!" he yelled as (Y/N)'s hands glow a bright (F/C) as All Might was about hit him he quickly retaliated.

His hands changed into a (F/C) somewhat gauntlet type weapon with a (2/F/C) orb in the middle, I saw my classmates' jaw went wide at the sight of his hands

His hands changed into a (F/C) somewhat gauntlet type weapon with a (2/F/C) orb in the middle, I saw my classmates' jaw went wide at the sight of his hands. "Wow!" "Amazing!" "How did he even do that?!" these were the comments I heard from them, even Todoroki and myself couldn't believe at what we saw as we focus on the both of them.

"Seems you still have some tricks on your sleeves my boy." All Might said as  the both of them smirked at each other. "Can't get the element of surprise out of my system." he said as he swing his leg on All Might's head causing him to duck but swings his other leg hitting All Might in the head stunning him in the process.

All Might was wobbly at this moment

All Might was wobbly at this moment. "Time to test this one." he said as the orb on his gauntlet turned into red, fire engulfing on his left hand. He yelled as he charged his hand hitting All Might in his chest knocking him down in the ground.

'All Might!' I mentally yelled as I saw him on the ground as (Y/N) panted a looking at All Might. "I may overcharged it a little bit." he said as he looks at him, suddenly All Might bolted up as he lands a punch to (Y/N), making him fall backward as the two of them went at it on throwing punches again.

Back and forth they go as the two of them fight it out in a classic fist fight. A couple of minutes later both of them broke away from each other, panting heavily as they use all of their energy. "How can they stand this for too long?!" Ochaco yelled as I focus on them, not leaving them in my sights.

All Might's costume is a little burned out due to (Y/N)'s gauntlet and his face has a slight burns and bruises. (Y/N) on the other hand was pretty beat up as well, seeing him with bruises on his face and his costume is almost torn apart from their battle. I couldn't help to feel worry about them.

Both of them walked slowly at each other as they pant not wanting to know about the next thing that will happen. As if time stood still both of them threw one last punch connecting on their face as they fall down on the ground.

"Lets get them out of there!" Iida yelled as a sound of a beeping noise caught our attention. A robot was rising on the platform as the both of them stood up, still feeling the effects of their brawl.

(Y/N) walked to All Might as he just looked at the (H/C), his body was glowing a bright (F/C) as he touched his shoulder. "There, I think an hour would be enough." he said as I know exactly what he meant.

All Might nodded as they look at the robot. "Its a draw right?" he asked as he walked towards the robot as (Y/N) followed. "Can't say I disagree with you on that one All Might." (Y/N) said as the both of them chuckled and his orb turned into blue, ice forming on both sides of his hand.

"Shall we?" (Y/N) said as he bump his fist together as All Might cracks his neck side by side. "Lets go my boy." he said as the two of them charged at the robot, while the class were cheering for the both of them seeing them working together brings out my inner fanboy out as I watch them.

The robot started to charge as well to the both of them leaving a trail of smoke behind it. 'Must be Kacchan's quirk.' I thought as the robot started to swing at All Might but it was quickly guarded by (Y/N). He nodded and in respond he nodded to All Might.

All Might jumped up getting ready to punch the robot. "DETROIT SMASH!" he yelled as he punched the robot, toppling backwards as (Y/N) went behind it. He placed his hand as ice spread to ground, covering the robot in it. "Now All Might!" he yelled as All Might readied his elbow wanting to crush the robot as (Y/N) charged behind the robot and jumped up as the orb changed from blue to black.

"Scatter!" he yelled as black lightning engulfed his right hand smashing his fist on the robot's body while All Might landed his elbow on the head of it, causing the robot to break with their attack.

They landed both on their feet and panted, having a little fist bump as they made their way back to us leaving a room full of destruction and chaos behind them.

The class erupted into cheers as they talked about the two of them having a great battle and a great teamwork. I asked so many questions to All Might about his match against (Y/N) which he gladly answered it, while the other went outside after the battle hoping the (H/C) is alright.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was sitting down on the floor holding my left hand in the process, having some sort of black veins appearing on it. I took a deep breath as I cover it with my glove.

"It has begun."