The Plant Maiden Hero "Ahsha"

As the groups were decided and the other matches already began, the pink haired teen was getting ready for her big debut as a participant on the teacher's side, not until someone had shown up to wish her good luck.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I reached U.A. with minutes to spare as I look around to see if anyone is around, seeing no one in sight I made way to the testing site for All Might, thinking that I'm late for the test. As I walk around the hallway, I caught a glimpse of pink in front of me, seeing her brings a smile on my face as I went to her.

"Aiko?" I said as she perked her head and looked behind her, I smiled and waved at her only to be tackled down by her, hugging me. "I can't believed you actually came (Y/N)!" she said as I chuckle a little bit. "I told you I'll come back." I said as she nodded, helping me up as she smiled.

"Hey, I just wanted you to know that good luck out there." I said as she nodded. "Don't worry, it's just Sero and Mineta. What could go wrong?" she said as I just shrugged it, but, knowing that Sero is going to be a problem once his tapes get in contact with them.

On the other hand, Mineta have his balls with him, just detaching some of it from his head makes it a sticky trap in doing so. I was so caught up on analyzing their match up, until Aiko spoke. "Hey (Y/N), I noticed that you have a new costume." she said as I broke away from my thoughts and looks at myself.

"Ah, yeah, I found it on master's room, apparently it was addressed to me for some reason." I said as she nodded, knowing that she has something to do about it. "Yeah, dad made that just for you, he said that once he was gone. You're going to be the new master of the Sanctuary." she said as I was surprised about this, all these time he had faith in me.

"But, I can't, its too much for me." I protested as she giggled a little bit. "Don't worry, I'm here to help you no matter what." she said as I sighed, hearing a familiar voice behind me. "Aiko, come on lets get going." I heard Midnight said as I look at her, earning a small gasp as he looks at me.

"(Y/N)! I didn't know that you're already here." she said as I waved at her. "Yeah, I didn't know that I'm going to join in the fun." I said as she giggled a little bit. "Well, here I go (Y/N). Wish me luck." she said as I nodded, walking away with Midnight as I try to find All Might.

A couple of moments later as I walk, some one grabbed me from the collar of my hood and placed me on their shoulder. "What the!" I yelled as the figure laughed. "Its nice to see you again young (Y/N)!" he said as I saw All Might with a smile on his face. I let out a small chuckle as he went to the area where me and him will team up.

Aiko's POV:

Me and Midnight went to the testing site to wait for Mineta and Sero to come, having them as our opponent will be just a walk in the park, or so I thought. As we reached the site Midnight stopped me from my tracks. "Wait here Aiko, I'll surprise them by telling them who is my partner for their match. Is that alright with you?" she asked as I nodded.

I stayed in my place as Midnight walked a little more, making her presence known to the two male. I heard the two of them talk about something's, maybe some strategy but I didn't pay attention to it. I heard Midnight talking and prepared myself.

"You boys need to teach some lesson, luckily I brought someone with me. Come on here and lets teach them some manners." she said as I sigh and walked towards her.

I walked out to where am I hiding, I was wearing my hero costume, well, more like a wedding dress to be exact, but its a very sturdy armor

I walked out to where am I hiding, I was wearing my hero costume, well, more like a wedding dress to be exact, but its a very sturdy armor. Flower petals were falling everywhere every time I walk while dragging my scythe with me.

I saw the two of them with surprised look on their faces as I made my way to Midnight as flower petals were falling down on me while Midnight expels her quirk named somnambulist. The two of them looked at each other as they get ready to fight, only to have Sero caught on Midnight's quirk, resulting him to fall asleep.

I quickly catch Sero using the petals, swinging my scythe to create a small tornado of petals to prevent him from hitting the pavement. Midnight smiled as he went to Sero, placing him on his lap. "Aiko, could you be a sweetheart and take care of Mineta?" she said as I nodded, looking at Mineta as he started to run.

I chuckle for a little moment as I started to give chase to him, carrying my scythe as I run. I look around to see if Mineta is around. "Mineta, come out, come out, wherever you are." I said as I feel something that was going to hit me, I dodged it out of instinct. I looked around to see some purple balls scattered around the place.

"I need to be careful." I said to myself as I come up with an idea, I used some of Midnight's quirk and mine, combining it to make a whirlwind of petals and sleeping pheromones, spreading it across the area. "It's going to be a while before the effects hit me." I said as a couple of moments later, I saw a purple blur pass through me and noticed it was Mineta.

I impale my my scythe down and large vines started to grow under him, grabbing his leg and tripped him. Time is almost running down for the two while I'm my vision is getting blurry, signalling the effects of Midnight's quirk. Midnight smiled as she walks towards us and looked at Mineta while holding her whip.

"With so much time left, I thought I'd park myself at the gate... but, well, taking that approach is just no fun at all... Because watching you run and shriek like a baby... makes the sadist in me ache for a chance to play." she said as Mineta looked up at her with Sero's tape covering his nose so he can't smell any of her pheromone.

"What!" I yelled as my grip on my scythe slowly slipped away, making the vines get loose slowly as Mineta throws his balls on my hand and scythe, hitting one on my hand and making them stick in place. He did the same to Midnight once she attacked him with her whip.

I smiled as I watched him run away from our direction, grabbing Sero as he made their way to the exit. "He'll make a great hero, don't you think Aiko?" Midnight as I nodded. "Yeah a great hero." I said as I completely passed out due to her quirk.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I watched Aiko's fight on my phone screen as I gained access to it, I chuckled and put it away as I noticed that All Might approaches me. "Well, what happened?" he asked as I smiled and walked up to him. "They passed, and Aiko did really well." I said as he nodded towards me. "And I'm sure that you'll do great as well." he said as he pats me on my shoulder, hearing two familiar voices as All Might walked in front of me.

"Ah, young Midoriya and Bakugou! We've been expecting you." he said as he chuckled hearing the green haired teen speak. "Um... Where is your partner All Might?" he asked as I chuckled and walked beside All Might, smiling as the two of them was surprised to see me.

"What the hell!" "No way!" I heard the two of them said as All Might chuckled. "Here is my partner, (Y/N)." he said as I looked at them both chuckling a little bit at their shocked expressions, cracking my fist as my hands glow a bright (F/C) and turned into shotgun gauntlets.

"I'm back."