(Y/N) vs Kenji

As the two teens look at each other, waiting to see who will strike first. As an explosion sounded right off from Bakugou, they didn't waste anymore time as both of them started to charge at each other.

(Y/N)'s POV:

As the two of us charge at each other, we both throw off some strong punches which it directly connects across our faces, we staggered a little bit as we regained our footing and he started to kick me in the gut only to block it but he throws off a quick elbow, hitting me on the chin.

I back up a bit as I look at him. "What's wrong (Y/N)? I thought you were stronger than that?" he said as I stood up, looking at him for a bit. "I'm not even warmed up Kenji." I said as he smirked and charges towards me again, throwing another punch which I ducked down and punched him on his gut, elbowing him down to the ground.

He rolled out of the way and I pounced towards him only to put some weight on him as he raised his foot and uses it to push me away from him, standing up properly. "Not bad (Y/N), but let's kick it up a notch!" he said as moments later a huge explosion was turned off by Bakugou, covering our area with a little smokescreen as I look around.

"Ready or not here I come!" he yelled as a loud roar filled the air as I saw a silhouette of him charging towards me. He immerged from the smoke with his bear form signaling that he is using his quirk, he tried to land down a hit on me with his claws as I narrowly dodge it, only managing to get my clothes to torn a little.

"Too close huh?" he said as I look at him. "Too close!? More like almost!" I yelled as my hands started to glow a bright (F/C) as my shotgun gauntlets appeared, I started to punch through the air as shotgun shells started to drop down on the ground, releasing a smoke from the gauntlet and shots of the bullets heading towards Kenji.

He managed to dodge it but some of them managed to hit their marks but Kenji didn't care, for him, it was just like nothing had happened to him. He charged towards me and throws a hard left hook at me which I blocked it, but my defences were quite shaken at the intense power of the punch, resulting to Kenji throwing a hard right hook on me.

It made direct contact as I was shaken up and he gave me an uppercut and a combination of left and right punches, stumbling down on the ground as I was quite shocked by the power of his hits.

"Give up or are you still warming up?" he asked as I spit on the ground, blood was clearly visible on my face with bruises and slightly scratched up cheek from his razor sharp claws. His strength sure does spiked up since the last time I last saw him, he wasn't this strong like when we were at the Sanctuary, this must be the result of his training, in which case, worked perfectly for him. I smirked and stood up, looking at him dead straight into his eyes as the next thing I did made him a little bit aggressive.

"COME ON!!!" I yelled as he looks at me with deep hate as I did the only thing that he doesn't want to see out of me, taunting

"COME ON!!!" I yelled as he looks at me with deep hate as I did the only thing that he doesn't want to see out of me, taunting. "You know I fricking hate that!" he yelled as he tried to punch me in the face again but I quickly dodge it and kneed him on the gut, hearing a small whine as I uppercutted him on the face with a bang from the shotgun shelling of my gauntlet.

I made a quick work out of him as I kept punching him, occasionally hitting his body as I made one more punch that sent him a couple of meters away from me, I panted as my gauntlet started to smoke up, seeing that I'm out of ammo I decided to reload them.

I dug my hands on the pockets of my costume as I grab two shotgun ammo packs as I tosses them in the air and swings my hands backward, shaking a little bit as they are fully reloaded. I look at Kenji as he stood there grunting as he looked at me with bloodshot eyes. 'Here he comes.' I thought as he roared and charged towards my direction as I charged up towards him as well and we traded blows.

Every swing we make makes its mark, my gauntlet was near at its limit as well as Kenji's quirk, my clothes were torn and large scars was filled by Kenji's claw. Kenji sustained some serious damage as well, his fur had burn marks from head up to his body, his claws were filled with blood from his attacks towards me, and his aggression only got worse.

As the both of us nearing each of our limit, we charge up for one final attack. He roared as he charged up to me as I did the same, both of us trading one powerful blow across our face as we both fall down on the ground panting for the battle that we did.

We heard footsteps as I struggle to sit up from my position as I heard the figure spoke. "Young (Y/N), I can't believed that you and your friend took part as well." I heard All Might said as I manage to stood up straight, revealing the aftermath of our battle. "Yeah, sorry about that guess we just got carried away." I said as I look at Kenji, sitting up as he started to act like a nice and calm bear.

"Is that dumbass alright in the noggin?" Bakugou asked as I saw the both of them beaten and battered as I sigh. "Yeah he is Bakugou, just the side effect of his aggression." I said as Kenji started to lift me up on his shoulder and grunted happily as we head back to the dorms.

"YOU FOUR! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!" Aizawa said as Bakugou, Midoriya, and Kenji was terrified at him while his scarf was wrapped around them. "YOU FOUR ARE VERY ENERGETIC TO USE YOUR LICENSE HUH." he said as All Might started to explain what happened along with our side. "But, I won't let this slide, there must be a proper punishment for you four." he said as we both look at each other.

"Bakugou will have a four days house arrest while Midoriya will have three days, on top of that you will clean the entire dorm top to bottom. As for you (Y/N), two days of house arrest, extra homework for a week, and a written report on being a well-trained and behaved hero." he said as the three of us groaned.

"Damn that's harsh." Kenji said as Aizawa glared at him. "As for you Mr. Nakamura, I'll let Joke handle your punishment." he said as Kenji paled up and started to plead. "Alright, now go to bed!" he said as we both went to our rooms.

Kenji was under my bed, of course, having an extra bed like one of those drawer like under it makes it really handy at times. I look at Kenji as he was fast asleep and snoring, feeling tired and drained as I did the same, we were patched up and that's lucky of us.

Morning came and Kenji was out earlier to head home. I was still wearing my night clothes with  bandages on my body as I feel a little better from the injuries I had from last night. Some of my classmates started to asked what happened and said the same thing as the two teens who was cleaning the dorm as of now.

"You did what!" Aiko yelled as she looks at me. "Yeah, best friends fighting each other to see who's the strongest. Typical weekend if you asked me." I said as they just groaned and decided to head out for school. But, as the new semester starts, I feel that something is going to happen in the near future.

"It's a brand new start and the end is almost near..."