Room 24

~The next morning~

You sprung up from your bed at the sound of your alarm beeping loudly and annoyingly. You scratched the back of your head before tapping the snooze button on your alarm clock to make it be quiet. You looked around your room as if you were lost, but you eventually slowly got off your bed and headed to the bathroom. You splashed cold water on your face as an attempt to wake yourself up, you wiped your face with a towel then you left the bathroom. You walked into your kitchen and grabbed ingredients before you lazily started making pancakes. You covered your mouth as you yawned from tiredness, but soon enough your pancakes were done. You grabbed a plate from one of the cabinets, then allowed the pancakes to slide off the pan and onto the plate as you tilted the pan. You place the pan into the sink before grabbing the syrup from another cabinet, you took off the cap and poured the syrup on your pancakes. You lazily placed the cap back onto the syrup container and you placed the syrup back into the cabinet. You grabbed a fork along with a knife and grabbed the plate with the stack pancakes. Placing the plate of pancakes onto the table you sat down and started eating breakfast. But you realized that you didn't have a drink, you got up and retrieved a Snapple. You sat down and continued to enjoy your breakfast.

You finished eating breakfast, you washed the dishes and place the now clean dishes onto the dish drying rack. You headed to your bedroom and grabbed the clothes you prepared last night before heading into the bathroom. You brushed your teeth first before closing the bathroom door, locked it and started taking a shower. When you finished taking a shower you changed and put your hair into a simple high ponytail.

Your outfit is:

You exited the bathroom and started putting things that you needed into your backpack

Your backpack is:

You grabbed your phone, phone charger, headphones and your laptop off your bed stand then placed them into your backpack

You grabbed your phone, phone charger, headphones and your laptop off your bed stand then placed them into your backpack. You swung your backpack over your shoulder and started heading out of your bedroom, as you put on your black mask you always wear. As you entered your kitchen you grabbed your lunch you made last night and grabbed your water bottle. Then you headed towards the door and walked out of your dorm room, you turned around and locked your dorm room before heading off. You headed to the elevator, pressed the button before waiting patiently for the elevator door to open. It didn't take long, the elevator door opened, and you looked in it. You looked into the half open elevator for something, but like usual it was empty. You sighed both in relief and disappointment, you walked into the elevator and pressed the lobby button. You waited patiently for the elevator to go to the lobby as it made stops for other people who woke up at the similar time as you did. After awhile, you waited patiently for people to exit the elevator in a rush, while as you exited you walked at the same pace you normally did. Everything was normal, nothing has changed and Yoongi doesn't know that you're here.

You exited the dorm building, not looking back once you walked at the normal pace to the familiar car. "Yes nothing has changed, everything is the same," you thought as you entered the car. "Good morning Miss L/N," Charlotte greeted you normally, "Anything happen yesterday?" Charlotte asked while patiently waiting for you to close the car door, to stop the cold breeze entering the car and to seat belt yourself. You did so and Charlotte starting driving patiently waiting for an answer, "Morning Charlotte. Actually... Something did happen yesterday, I got to meet Yoongi... But-" before you finish your sentence Charlotte sped up a little before slowing down again, "Charlotte!" You shouted in fear. "Sorry Miss L/N, I got excited. Please tell me what happened," Charlotte said in slight happiness. "He... He seemed to not have recognized me... And he was acting rude because I seemed like a stranger to him," you said and Charlotte looked over to you real quick before bringing her attention back to the road. "I'm sorry Miss L/N, maybe he didn't recognize you because you've grown so much," Charlotte said, "You think?" You asked as you placed your hand on your cheek. "Maybe he's used to the Y/N that he left in high school," Charlotte stated, "But I'm still the same me," you replied. "Maybe you are, but did you even talk to him? Or try to?" Charlotte asked, "I talked to him... More like apologized a million times. He gave me this annoyed stare though, it made me fear about the thought of talking to him. But my arm still extended towards him wanting myself to reach out to him and talk to him, I wanted to tell him that I missed him so so much," you said, "He even remembered and missed me..." you sighed. "He remembered you, see I told you he would. But fear held you back again..." Charlotte said, you nodded, "I cried because of my hatred towards myself. I hated that I couldn't do anything but freeze and be afraid," you told Charlotte. "Well try being more confident, because now you know that he's missing you," Charlotte said parking the car. You stared at her, "Thank you for the ride as always Charlotte," you said smiling, Charlotte smiled back, "Have a good day at work Miss L/N, and don't forget to be confident," Charlotte said. You laughed before getting out the car and waving goodbye to Charlotte. You watched as Charlotte drove off before you turned around and started heading to the BigHit building.

You entered the building, and immediately were greeted by BigHit staff. You greeted them back before quickly heading to room 24. As you approached the door you stood in front of the door with hesitation, but you shook away your nervousness and grabbed the door handle. You turned the door handle and slowly pushed the door. When you opened it to your surprise there was no one in the room, and you sighed in relief as you made your way into the room. You heard as the door slowly closed behind you, you looked around the room, you've only been in this room once or twice but this was the first time you could look around the room. You walked to the chairs that was already set up when you entered the room, you counted the amount of chairs. Two chairs in front supposedly for your manager and the manager of the group your fans wanted you to collab with. You counted the chairs that was set to look at the two front chairs, "Eight chairs...?" You thought as you sat down in a chair at the end of the row of chairs, "Maybe it's group with seven members...? Or..." you thought of all the possible amount of Kpop idols your fans wanted you to collab with, but your manager did state a boy band under BigHit. "There's only one that pops into my mind and that's... No it can't be..." you thought as you went into deep thoughts. You stopped being in a deep thought when you heard the sound of the door. You looked to see who it was thinking it was your manager, but instead it was someone you didn't expect to see. It was Yoongi, you stared in disbelief, "Yoongi? Maybe he entered the wrong room," you thought as you still stared at him in disbelief. Yoongi noticed your presence and stared at you annoyed, "Why are you here?" He asked irritated.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako