The Last Chance

For the past few minutes, Kim was talking to you and the others. Soon you became impatient, you wanted to know what happened, and how Kim found Yoongi. "Okay, I think that's enough. You should tell them everything before they lose their minds," Yoongi said, and Kim nodded. "Where should I start?" she leaned against the couch. "From the beginning, when you disappeared," Namjoon answered. "If that's what you want," she nodded. "Before I went missing- well, before I left to save Yoongi. Mimi's butler approached me on the last day of the tour, when we were ready to go to the airport. I was in the lobby, and he approached me. He told me that Mimi kidnapped Yoongi, although we already knew that. Anyways, he told me he had a plan..." she straightened her posture. "He said that Mimi will be move around, a lot. When they move, he'll inform me where they're going or where they currently were-" she was quickly interrupted by Jungkook. "Then why did it take you a year to find him?" Jungkook asked. She held up her index finger to silence him. "I was about to explain that. Anyways, where was I at before I was rudely interrupted?" "I didn't have a lot of money on me, so I needed to plan it well. Even if he was telling me their locations, I was in the hotel room trying to plan things out. I needed a plan because I couldn't just go to their location without having backup. I needed people to arrest Mimi; I needed people to help me while keeping everything a secret. It's all the planning that took me a year to catch up with them. Plus, she kept moving when I was at the location I should be at, so I had to plan even more. She kept ruining my plans. After a while, I came up with a master plan. That's when I was finally able to rescue Yoongi," she continued explaining.

~Flashback~

~Kim's P.O.V.~

"Are you sure they'll be staying there for a long time?" a male officer asked me. "We've been chasing this female for about a year now. Let me remind you, we haven't been successful," a female officer told me, clearly impatient with all this moving. I nodded; I was sure that I could finally get Yoongi back. All my previous plans have been foiled. But after a year, I've learned how to do it correctly, and my planning advanced. "I'm sure today will be the day, just have hope in me one last time," I assured. "Alright then. But if this plan fails, then we have to return back to our normal duties. We understand that this idol is important, but we can't keep chasing them around the entire world," the male officer said. The other officers nodded. I smiled, unsure what to say. "Please Tim, this is my last chance," I got up from my position and started to head out.

~After a while~

I stared at the hotel that Tim instructed me to go to. "Okay, when everything is clear, I'll be inform you," I held up the two-way radio (walkie-talkie). The officers nodded. They didn't want an innocent person to be in danger anymore. With that, I headed to the room. Once I was close, I saw bodyguards standing at the door. I smiled, "This will be fun." I approached the door. Then I made an attempt to open the door, that Tim left unlocked for me. "Hey, what are you doing?" one bodyguard shouts, perhaps trying to inform anyone inside the room. "This is my hotel room," I smiled. The bodyguards look at each other before quickly trying to take me away. I was quick to knock them out without a problem. Then I entered the room. I was attacked without warning. "Where's your pride? How could you attack a person when they least expect it?" I felt blood starting drip from my face. After a while, everyone that was protecting Mimi's hotel room was laying on the ground. "All clear," I said as I started searching for Yoongi. I felt pain striking my leg as I continued to move. My arms were bleeding because the bodyguard decided to use knives.

I entered the room. Then I heard the officers running into the hotel room. Yoongi looked at me before muffling words. His muffling made Mimi look over to me. "Found you," I grinned, making Mimi give me a shocked expression. "How'd you find me?" she asked. "I have my ways," I replied before approaching her. I quickly put her in an armlock, so she couldn't escape. I heard shouts, asking where I was. "In the master bedroom!" I shouted back. The officers came into the room with their guns positionend above their other arm. Mimi was screeching by now. She was making an attempt to run away. I quickly tighten the armlock, making her scream in pain. "We'll take it from here, Miss," the officer quickly took her from me, and pushed her onto the ground. "You have the right to remain silent; anything you do or say can be held against you in the court of law," the female officer quickly pulled out handcuffs.

I quickly walked over to Yoongi and pulled the duct tape off his face. "How'd you find me?" he asked. "I'll tell you everything later," I assured. Soon he was free, I watched as he rolled his wrist. "That feels so much better," he said. I looked at him, nearly laughing. "You look ridiculous," I laughed. "Thanks Kim, you're so nice. Can we at least get me cleaned up? I feel so disgusting," he asked. I shook my head, "No can do. If you stay like this, then no one will know that you're okay." He gave be a weird expression. "For now... we need to keep it at a low, so you're going to be smelly for... let's say a week," I replied. He was about to question me, but he quickly shut his mouth. We found another person," a officer said. "Led me to them," I replied as I followed behind him. The both of us entered the bathroom. In there, was the butler, drenched and coughing out water. I quickly approached him. "What happened?" I asked. He stared at me and didn't say a word.

~After a while~

I watched as the female officer bandaged my wounds. "Have you ever thought about being an officer? You have skills for a short person like yourself, especially when you went against those buff guys," she glanced over at the males that were being pushed into the police car. "Never thought about it, and never will," I said. "How unfortunate. With your ability, it would be very useful," she said. I laughed, "Thanks for helping me cover up my wound, and I don't have any intentions of joining. Sorry," I quickly left to go to the butler. He shivered as he wrapped the towel around himself. "Hey," I grabbed his attention. He looked at me. "Do you mind explaining what happened to you?" I asked, and he slowly nodded.

~Tim's P.O.V.~

"Please, Miss Mimi, think about the consequences that'll happen if you get caught!" I tried my best to convince her, but she was too dense to communicate. "No, Tim! I don't care! I want to be happy with Yoongi! Why are you so against that?" she shouted. I stared at her. "You're personality is cruel," I said. She stared at me, shocked at my words. "How dare you! You're just like the others!" she shouted, angrily. "Bodyguards, chain him to a chair and make him suffer! Pour ice cold water on him!!! Until he's in the right mindset!" she shouted. Without knowing, I had disrespected Miss Mimi, the person who saved me.

~Kim's P.O.V.~

"No kidding, she's crazy," I agreed. Tim looked down. "Hey, you said this was your only job, right?" I asked. He nodded without a word. "Since Mimi has been arrested, you no longer have a job. So... how about I offer you a job?"

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako