Tour

~A week later~

It was time for the tour with your favorite boy band, and more specifically your boyfriend. You were lucky and had gotten the chance to get you own room, and so was Namjoon. Well Namjoon had actually decided to share his room with Kim. But the one thing you got really lucky with was having a room next to Yoongi. While Charlotte and the other staff members were on a different floor in the hotel. You were super excited to be able to show your fans and ARMYs what you've worked on for the longest time. In a way you wanted to make a good impression on ARMY. But even so, you felt as if you already had done so with the music video. With excitement spreading throughout your body, you were super hyper to practice with BTS. This tour wasn't going to last long, but it did indeed have a few weeks in order for you and BTS to practice.

You are currently unpacking your suitcase as you made an attempt to organize things into the hotel room, while also making sure you didn't get too comfy with the hotel. Thanks to Charlotte you were able to pack easily. The funniest experience you had today was probably the time when the airplane landed. Once out of the airport, fans had immediately surround you and BTS. The fans were a mixture of ARMYs and Y/F/N/N (Your Fans Nickname). It was fun since the fan constantly took pictures of you, and surrounded you while asking you questions. You'll smile in response unsure how to really respond. Soon you heard knocking on the door which brought you out of your thoughts, you tried your best to be quick but you accidentally pushed you suitcase over.

With a sigh you walked over to the door soon looking to see who it was. There outside of your hotel room stood Yoongi, with a smile you unlocked the door. "Hey," Yoongi greeted while showing you his gummy smile. You moved out of the way in order for Yoongi to enter the room. "Aren't we just so lucky to be neighbors?" Yoongi asked, making you immediately nod. Yoongi soon walked over to the mess you had created. "You knocked over your suitcase," Yoongi pointed out, "I know," you replied. "I didn't know you could be so clumsy," Yoongi laughed. You stuck out your tongue, "I wasn't being clumsy, I was trying to be quick by seeing who it was so I could return to unpacking. So I was in a rush to open the door, and I ran into the suitcase," you explained. Yoongi have a short laugh in return. You quickly walked over to the suitcase in order to pick up your dropped items. As you knelt down to pick up the items, you saw that Yoongi decided to sit on the bed rather than help you. "You're not going to help?" you asked as you started to place items where they should be located. Yoongi shrugged, "Do you need help? I mean you look like you're doing just fine without an extra hand." You glared at Yoongi and with a smile he went to help.

~After a few minutes~

It had taken you awhile but you were finished. Everything was organized, even if you didn't bring a lot of items you wanted to organize the items. Yoongi had given up half way and decided to lie on your bed. But when he saw that you were done he immediately sprung up from the bed. "Want to go tour this place?" Yoongi asked as he was at the edge of the bedside. You looked at him, "What if people see us, I mean remember that article I sent you?" Yoongi nodded tracing back the memory of the short article, "We can bring Namjoon and Kim then," Yoongi suggested. With slight hesitation you thought about the suggestion. "Okay fine," you replied. Yoongi immediately smiled before grabbing your hand and dragging you to the door, "Wait Yoongi! I need grab my phone!" you shouted. Yoongi paused before releasing his grip; "Hurry up then," Yoongi crossed his arms showing his impatient state.

When you had your phone in your hand, you and Yoongi both went to go Namjoon's room. With a few knocks, the door swung open revealing Kim, her hair rather messy. "Mm... Ah hey guys," Kim greeted with a sluggish smile. "Did you just wake up from a nap?" Yoongi asked, and Kim immediately nodded before scratching the back of her head. Kim yawned, "So why are you both here?" Kim looked like she was half asleep. "We wanted to know if you and Namjoon wanted to come and tour with us," Yoongi said. Kim turned her head, "Namjoon!" and soon enough Namjoon was standing in front of us. "What is it?" Namjoon asked confused on why Kim had summoned him. "They wanted to know if we wanted to tour with them," Kim replied. Namjoon paused as he thought about it, "Sure." Kim turned to us, "He said sure," Kim said. You couldn't help but laugh at how Kim had repeated Namjoon's words, although both you and Yoongi could hear him quite clearly, since he was standing in front of the both of you. "I need to go get ready," Kim said before walking off drowsily.

"Don't worry, she won't take long. She's not like other females," Namjoon leaned against the doorframe. You nodded, "So... Did you sneak Kim into this hotel room?" Namjoon gave you a confused look, "What do you mean?" "She doesn't know about that thing," Yoongi said confusing you, "Know about what?" you had changed your attention to Yoongi. "Oh right," Namjoon said before straightening himself, "The Company knows about our relationship," Namjoon explained. You turned to looked at Namjoon with slight shock, "Really?" Namjoon nodded, "They've known for a long time now. But the fans don't," Namjoon added. "And they're okay with it?" you asked and Namjoon immediately nodded, "Oh yeah, they're supportive because she's actually not a 'distraction,'" Namjoon did little quotations with his fingers to empathize the word 'distraction.' "In short the manager and BigHit was okay with the relationship, because Kim wasn't distracting Namjoon from what was most important," Yoongi added. You nodded, and soon Kim appeared at the door with more energy than she had earlier. "Let's get going?" Kim asked with a smile and the three of you nodded.

Before you knew it you were outside with the Yoongi, Namjoon, and Kim; you laughed and talked with them. The entire time Kim was asking to go to a bookstore in order for her to get some books. Of course you all agreed and started heading towards the bookstore without a worry.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako