The Reason

~A year later~

"Do you want to go somewhere with me? I kind of stood you up that last time you asked me out," Yoongi asked. You looked up at him, and chuckled. "What, what's so funny?" he asked. "That was a year ago, Yoongi," you burst into laughter. "I know, but we've been busy for a year!" he said. "I know, I know," you couldn't stop laughing. A year ago, you almost lost your life. But a year ago, Tim saved your life. It was peaceful without having anyone try to kill you, or harm you. You felt so relieved. "Do you want to go, or not?" he asked. "Should I stand you up as well? I mean you kind of rudely did it," you asked back. He stared at you in disbelief. "I had a good reason to stand you up," he said. "I, too, have a good reason to stand you up," you replied. He leaned in closely. "What's your reason, huh?" he asked. "Well, as you can see, I'm busy trying to prepare," you turned your laptop towards him. He stared at it then back at you. "You're going to stand up your prince?" he asked. "Well, you stood up your princess," you tried holding back a smile. Just seeing him like this made you all giggly inside. He rolled his eyes. "You're coming with me tomorrow, whether you like it or not," he said. "I'm sorry, I'm busy," you smirked. He shook his head. "Fine, I'll just have to ask Jimin to come with me," he said. "Yes, we stan. Yoonmin for the win!" you joked. "Unbelievable!" he said. His face was still so close to your face. "Come on, I'm sorry I stood you up. Will you do your prince a favor and forgive him for his foolish ways? Allow me to make up what I did by bringing you on this date," he even did aeygo for you. How could you say no to that? He was being so cute. Plus, he did aeygo. It's a rare thing. "Fine, where are we going?" you asked. "To the amusement park," he answered. "Maybe I should stand you up last minute," you said out loud. "Oh, did I say that-" he leaned in and kissed you. Then he pulled away. "I sealed thy lips, so thou canst talk," he replied. Your face exploded with heat. "Hey, what- what do you think your doing?" you asked. "I'm sealing your gorgeous lips. Listen, I'll explain why I stood you up. But, you need to go to the amusement park with me tomorrow to hear it," he tapped your nose.

~The next day~

You got all dressed up and waited for Yoongi. As you were waiting, you got a text from him. He was complaining about how the others were taking their time, and he'll be late. You replied with "It's fine, take your time." Then after a few more minutes, he texted you saying that he wasn't able to go. You stared at your phone in disbelief. "These were his plans!" you stood up and started stomping around, frustrated. Then you heard the door open. Yoongi stepped in, "Surprise." You took off your purse, and threw it at him. "I thought you were about to stand me up again! Then I would have never gone out with you again, Min, Yoongi!" you shouted. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I was only joking," he picked up your purse, and went over to you. Then he pulled you into an embrace. "Come on, babe. Let's get going," he started walking. He was practically dragging you- no, more like pushing you. When he was at the door, he released you. "Put on your shoes, lets go," he said. You crossed your arms, and pouted. "You're mean, Min, Yoongi. I thought that I needed to change. You can't play those games on me! I would have asked Kim out to the amusement park. Maybe even Tim or Charlotte. They're much more nicer!" you complained. He stare at you before picking you up, and sitting you down. You watched as he started putting on your shoes for you instead. "It's only a joke. You don't need to take it so literally. I really hated that I stood you up last time. I'm not going to do it again, and that's a promise," when he finished, he looked up. Then he picked you up again. "If you won't go willingly, then I'll just have to bring you with me," he threw you over his shoulder. "I'm wearing a skirt!!" you reminded. "Oh right," he firmly placed his hand near your butt. You used your hands to cover your face. "This is so embarrassing," you thought.

~After two hours~

Although you complained, you enjoyed your time with Yoongi. "Let's get lunch," he suggested. You nodded, you were starting to starve either way. He ordered ice cream for the both of you. Then you and Yoongi sat down. The both of you were quiet for some time, enjoying your ice cream. "You know, I know that your shoulder wasn't just an 'accident,'" he randomly said. "What do you mean? It was," you looked up. "During the same day, I saw you leave the dorm building at night. I followed you, and saw you talking to someone. She threatened you, and asked about your shoulder," he said. You were shocked, you didn't know he had followed you. "What happened? Your neck has a tiny scar on it, and your arm has a mark on it," he noticed it all. Of course he did. "You know that blind person Jungkook ran into?" you asked, and he nodded. "That was a person who worked for Mimi. She was told to kill me. That's why Tim was worried for me, he knew. But now she's in prison, so there's nothing to worry about," you explained as vaguely as you could. Even though you were aware with Hyun's lifetime in prison, you were still paranoid. "That's why you were so paranoid. You were scared. I can't believe she used me as your weakness," he said. "You want to know why I stood you up?" he asked. You honestly had forgotten, but you nodded. "When I heard her speak my name and press it against you like a knife, I knew that I was causing you pain. I was trying to avoid you in hopes that maybe I won't be used for her own desires. So when I was outside your door, I was afraid to go in," he said. You looked at him. "I'm sorry that I'm the cause of all this," he apologized. "No, it's fine. It's not your fault! It's all Mimi's fault! I wish she didn't do any of this," you said. "Let's just... let this all go. She's in jail now, right? They can't inflict pain on us anymore," he smiled, yet there was something about it.

The rest of the day, you enjoyed your time with Yoongi.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako