Duet

~Two months later~

Your manager called you in to talk to you. So when you got to her office, you were shocked to see the manager of BTS there. "What's going on?" you asked, confused. "Miss L/N, we have something important to discuss with you," your manager said. You looked over to Tim. "Do I need to tell Tim to leave for this important matter?" you asked. She shook her head, "No need. It's not that important to require people to leave." "Anyways, the fans have requested once more- it's been highly requested," she explained before looking over at the manager of BTS. "You'll be making a duet with a member from BTS," he said. You smiled, excited. Now you wanted to know who you were paired up with. "I'm sure you'll be happy to know who you're working with," your manager said. "I'll honestly be happy with any BTS member," you replied. He laughed, "You'll be working with Yoongi." With that statement, you felt a huge smile appear on your face. "Since you announced your relationship with him, and when he returned, the fans have been requesting for a duet song. We hope that, when you finish this song, you'll leave them wanting more," your manager said. "But with the bond between the both of you, I'm sure we won't be disappointed," the manager of BTS assured, and you smiled. "Yoongi is in his studio. He told me to tell you to meet him in there," he said. "Alright, I'll be sure to not disappoint you," you bowed. "I highly doubt you will, have fun," and you happily skipped to Yoongi's studio. Tim followed behind you.

~At Yoongi's studio~

"I'll wait out here, Miss L/N," Tim informed, and you nodded. "I'll be out when I'm done," you replied. Without a word, Tim nodded. Then you happily opened the door. When the door closed behind you, Yoongi turned around in his chair. He had sunglasses on and was petting a notebook, "I've been waiting for you." You immediately started laughing. "Why a notebook?" you asked, finding it so hilarious. "I had nothing else! Did you want me to pet my shampoo instead?" he started laughing with you. All you could do was smile. "Can you believe it? Fans want us to collaborate! This is honestly the best!" you flew towards the beanbag. He smiled, "I mean, you leaked our relationship... without my permission, mind I add." You rolled your eyes, "Hey, I thought if they knew, they'll want to help. But I know our fans will help either way, and I was desperate. They were also devastated when you disappeared, mind I add." "Okay, I guess that makes sense," he nodded his head. "Then... shall we begin? We need to start writing lyrics," you reminded. He nodded, "Okay, what's the concept though?" You looked up at the ceiling, thinking, "How about a love song? Like to express our love... in a way." "Okay, that's easy. I do all the kisses and she sits there with a smile," he said. "Hey, no," you quickly said. Yoongi let out a chuckle. "I'm kidding, baby," he twirled in his chair. "Okay then, I'll write my pair of lyrics, and you do the same. Just like what we did when you were collaborating with us," Yoongi said. You quickly nodded before grabbing your laptop out of your backpack.

~After a while~

"I kinda made a song reflecting our entire life- well, the life we experienced together until now..." you informed. "You were thinking too much," Yoongi laughed. You nodded, "I was thinking about... what if I express the things I've been through to be with you? Maybe composing a song that contains various moments will connect with me, when I listen to it the future." He smiled as he leaned in his chair, "I like that idea. We can compose a song for our future kids. Then they can listen to it, and understand how we were when we younger." With his statement, you began to blush. "F-Future kids? Aren't you thinking a little too far, Yoongi?" you asked. "No, I think I'm thinking about the near future, baby," Yoongi winked. "Even so... we have a long way to go," you replied, shyly. You started to think about your future with Yoongi. "A ton of obstacles and challenges along the way," Yoongi added, and you nodded with agreement. "I don't need to worry though. As long as your with me, supporting me and cheering me on, I know I'll always make it through," he gave you his gummy smile. You simply smiled back. "So are we going to write lyrics or...?" you asked. "Ah right, I forgot we were collaborating. I got distracted," he quickly patted his lap, "Come sit here, we can look through it together." "O-On your lap?" you asked, blushing. "Is that too much? Do you just want to stand instead?" he asked. He didn't want to make you uncomfortable. You stared at him. "I-I'll be okay," you got up with your laptop in your hands. Once you were near him, you sat down on his lap. "You comfortable?" he asked before twirling his chair to face his computer screen. "Tell me if you get uncomfortable. I don't want you to feel like you're being pressured to do this," he said. You nodded before placing your laptop in a location where Yoongi could see. "Just scroll up and read what I have, and I'll do the same for you," Yoongi instructed, and you nodded once more.

~After few minutes~

Like last time, you and Yoongi chose lyrics the both of you liked, and changed it up to make it flow. You made sure that the lyrics went together and made sense, to then create a story in someone's head. Within a few minutes, you and Yoongi composed your duet song without any troubles. "How about we take a break before we make the beat?" Yoongi suggested. You nodded and your stomached growled. "So we should eat lunch then," Yoongi laughed. "I-I guess so," you replied, slightly embarrassed. Then you and Yoongi left the room. "Tim, we're heading out to get lunch. Do you want anything?" you asked. Tim shook his head. "No I'm fine, Miss L/N," he answered. You tilted your head, "You've constantly follow me around, and protect me. At least let me buy you something." He smiled, "I've been craving a hamburger lately." You smiled. "I'll be back then," you informed before following behind Yoongi. "Has he been doing his job well?" Yoongi asked and you nodded. "He's polite, caring, and kind. I couldn't have asked for a better bodyguard," you answered. "That's good to know. I guess without Mimi, he isn't a total jerk. I mean, he did keep me company when Mimi lost her mind," Yoongi said.

"I wonder why Tim decided to stay with Mimi for so long."

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako