All Done

~A month later~

You haven't seen Yoongi in a month or so. It's not that he's been avoiding you, at least you didn't think he was, he seems very busy. Last week you bumped into him. He seemed to be in his own world. You could sense that something was off. But when you tried questioning him, he pushed it to the side and said it was okay. Then he left without a single word. You started worrying about him. But today, he agreed to have lunch with you. You've been trying to get him to hang out with you for some time now. But thanks to your comeback, it's been hard to find a free day. Today was, more or less. a less stressful and busy day. When he agreed to meet up with you, you were excited. You changed clothes, and patiently waited for him. Then you got a text from him. He said that he was going to run late. You told him it's okay if he's late. Then after a few more minutes, he said that he couldn't go. You just got stood up by your own boyfriend. "That's fine, I'll just ask Kim to come," you thought. You told him it was fine. Then you called Kim, and asked her to join you for lunch. She agreed to come. After a while, she appeared. "Wow, you're all dressed up," she pointed out. You nodded, "I was originally supposed to go with Yoongi, but he was busy." She looked at you, "He was? I saw him pass by me just a few seconds ago. It seemed like he was near your dorm room." "What...?" you asked yourself. You didn't know how to feel. He decided to lie to you. "Do you think that he's avoiding me?" you asked. Kim looked at you, "Why would you think that?" "Well, he's been busy for an entire month. Last week I tried talking to him, but he just left when I asked about his well being," you explained. She tilted her head. "That doesn't seem like him. When you're worried about him, he's normally happy about it," she said. "So... he is?" you asked. "I doubt he is. I mean, you're his girlfriend and his best friend," she assured. You slowly nodded but you weren't so sure yourself.

~At night~

You were taking a nightly stroll in the park. But as you were passing by a tree, a hand landed on your shoulder. You jumped at the touch, and turned around. Hyun had a creepy smile on her face. "We should go talk," before you could even say anything, she was dragging you. You followed behind her. Then she led you to another alleyway. When you were there, she threw you into the alleyway. "You've been on my mind lately," she pulled out the knife. "It's driving me insane. You're starting to make me lose my mind. You're doing it intentionally, aren't you?" she asked. You pushed yourself up, "Doing what?" "Ever since that day I threatened you, you've been surrounding yourself with people. I haven't been able to stab you in so long. It's really getting to me. I really miss your face. How about you show me it again?" her smile widened. "Go get her, Ginger," she pointed at you. Ginger growled at you before he ran towards you. You hurriedly stood up, and blocked yourself with your arm. He jumped, and bit down onto your arm. You screamed in pain. Hyun quickly covered your mouth. The knife was hovering inches away from your neck. You glanced over your shoulder to look at her face. She seemed satisfied. "That's right, give me that horrified face. I really like that," she said. "Maybe you can scream some more for me. But be more quiet about it, we don't need people hearing," she added. You felt tears forming in your eyes. Maybe it was just you, but she seemed ten times creepier than normal. Plus her dog had his teeth digged into your arm. You felt the blood gushing out of it. "Good, Ginger, keep her still," she applaud Ginger. "Do you know what happens when you try to break free?" she asked. Then she removed her hand to let you talk. "It'll get ripped off," you replied. "That's right, your fragile arm will be ripped off. So why don't you let that happen? Pull away, and let me hear your painful screams. Let me see that beautiful blood gush out and tell me that your life will end soon," she said. You shook your head. "Oh, come on. It'll hurt just a little before it numbs, then you won't feel a single thing," she said. That smile, that moment, it will forever haunt you in your dreams. You've never seen someone so devoted to hurt you, and put in all that effort to do so. "Come on, pull your arm away. I can't wait to see that face. I'll even let you lay down so you can cry about your lost arm," she said. The knife continued to linger on your neck. "If you don't, I'll just have to cut your head off instead. Then that won't be any fun, will it?" she asked. The knife slowly started making its way to your neck. In a few seconds, you felt the piercing pain. Your neck began to bleed. "What's better, losing your arm or your life?" she asked. You were so close to pulling your arm away just to live.

But that's when it all happened- tranquilizer darts were shot at Ginger, and he fell flat. Then Tim appeared. He ran at Hyun and removed the knife from her hand. "You're here to ruin my fun again!" she pulled out a gun, and started shooting. He pulled out a metal object, and started blocking the bullets. When he made it to her, he disarmed her and put her in an arm lock. "I'm not here to ruin it, I'm here to end it. Hyun, I have gathered a lot of information lately. You confessed to all those murders that you committed, and I have collected information on your threats. Luckily for me, I guess you can't hear me sneaking around the corner when you're talking. That was a great advantage. What did you say? Because you're blind no one suspects you since you're innocent. Well Hyun, I'm here to tell you that that innocence isn't so innocent anymore," he snapped his fingers. Police officers walked into the alleyway. A medical team rushed to you. "You, you... you always ruin my fun!" Hyun shouted. "I suggest you cover her mouth, she has a tendency to bite," Tim said to the officer. Then he went over to you. "Are you okay?" he asked. You slowly nodded. "I'm bleeding, but I'll be fine," you assured. "I'm sorry, Miss L/N. I tried my hardest to be quick, but it took longer than what I had anticipated," he apologized. "It's fine. You're here now, so I thank you," you smiled. "You don't have to fear anymore, it's all done. Thank you for staying strong," he wiped away your tears.

It's all done...

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako