The Rumors

~The next day~

When you were out with Yoongi, Namjoon, and Kim, you shouldn't been so careless. You had woken up the next morning to someone loudly knocking on your door, perhaps to get you to wake up. Of course it had worked; you opened the door to reveal Charlotte who seemed to be in a tense mode. With confusion you let her in, Charlotte kept rapidly shoving her phone in your face and saying something. But you couldn't quite hear her; you were still exhausted and wanted to head back to bed. Eventually, Charlotte dragged you to the bathroom and splashed water onto your face. Soon you were fully awake, now you could pay attention to Charlotte and what she was trying to desperately tell you for the last ten minutes. It turned out that social media was a chaos, rumors of you dating Yoongi. Charlotte had found a lot of articles of the news. Supposedly fans had spotted you both together at the bookstore, since you both were interested in a similar genre. Soon after it seemed that the some other fans spotted the both of you eating together, with Namjoon and Kim that is. There were a variety of pictures of you, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Kim all together. For some odd reason Kim's face was blurred out or simply crossed out. It was confusing to you at first but Charlotte was quick to explain. Since Kim wasn't really a famous person, the fans didn't think much about her and crossed her out without making any real conclusion to why Kim was hanging out with idols. Going back to the important topic, there were a lot of videos suspecting the dating rumor and adding on although there wasn't much evidence. Fans made articles on various websites and even share their opinion on the subject. You of course showed Yoongi, seeing that he may be interested.

"I can't believe this is happening again," you said as you messed with your bed hair. Charlotte sighed, "You should be more careful with Mr.Min. It's impossible to escape the fact that fans have caught the both of you together. This will only raise suspicion, and cause chaos." You nodded, you already knew this could all end badly; but it also seemed that many fans weren't against the dating rumor. More like they were for it, making you more confident about your relationship with Yoongi. Even so, it didn't stop other fans from bombarding with hate comments. With all the articles you read through, it seemed that it may be a famous question asked during the tour. Since it was a tour, and you were with BTS, the managers were immediately contacted by interviewers hoping to interview you and the others. The reason why is because the interviewers want to ask various questions on the difficulty about making the song, and other questions related to the collaboration. With that being said, many interviewers tend to select some questions which are asked by fans, meaning there'll be many questions relating to the rumor. And although you didn't want to do it, you had to lie about it in order to stop all the suspicions. Although when fans ship two together, it will stay.

You sighed loudly, "I think I should get ready, BTS and I have to practice for the concert that'll be coming up soon." Charlotte nodding as if seeing your state of sadness in some way. "Uh- Miss L/N, please don't be too concern about this matter. I understand that you prefer for your relationship with Mr.Min to be kept private for the time being, well until the two of you decide that it is appropriate to announce it. But please don't worry about it too much; it'll be best if you let this silly rumor run by. Fans normally don't get too stuck on one rumor unless there is more evidence to prove such claims. Just pretend as if the rumor wasn't real, and continue without a worry," Charlotte said concerned about you. You turned and smiled at Charlotte, "I know Charlotte, but I'm just disappointed that I wasn't in a more careful state yesterday. Perhaps I should have been more careful yesterday, I'm just mad at myself is all." Charlotte nodded showing her understanding to the way you were feeling about the situation. You didn't want to blame this on yourself, but you couldn't help it. It was your fault for not worrying about the people around you, it seemed that perhaps you had forgotten about you and Yoongi's fame. Which lead to bring a ton of attention, even if you both try to put on a disguise.

~At the stadium~

The stadium was huge; well it was expected since you would assume many fans would have to come see you and BTS in action. "Okay, is everyone ready?" Namjoon asked as a good leader. You and the others nodded, soon you all were heading up the stage and getting into position.

~After a few minutes~

After a few practices, you and BTS finally received a break. You grabbed a water bottle, you were quick to chug the water. With a breath of relief you wiped the remaining water. Soon you were wiping the sweat off your face with a towel. "Y/N," you heard causing you to turn to see who had called your name. It was Kim; she approached you before standing in front of you. "Yes?" you replied, "Did you see the news?" You gave Kim a confused look, making it seem like you needed more of a clarification since there was indeed a lot on the news. "About the dating rumor," Kim clarified after taking your sign. "Ah-," you paused before nodding, "I did. It's a shame that Yoongi and I weren't careful yesterday. I shouldn't have been so careless while hanging out with you guys." With guilt you rubbed the back of your neck; you were still ashamed at your actions. "I'm sure it'll fade, it happens to many rumors. No need to feel guilty about it," Kim patted you on the shoulder while giving a reassured smile. You smiled, before nodding.

"Hey, why don't we practice the dance together?" Kim asked excitedly. Although you were on your break you weren't against having some extra practice. "I'll even sing along," Kim added. You laughed; "Sure," you quickly went to retrieve a mic. Soon you handed Kim a mic and you held your mic steady. Within a few seconds, you and Kim were dancing. And surprisingly, Kim was rapping. You never heard Kim rap before, so it left you speechless. Kim turned to smile at you, and you smiled back before singing your part. You learned something new about Kim, not only can she dance but she can sing and rap. Which amazed you; it started making you wonder why Kim wasn't an idol.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako