Epilogue: Kim

"Where are we going?" Hyeon-U asked. He was kicking his little feet again. "We're going to visit a dear friend," you answered. "A friend, do I know them?" he asked. "No, you've never met them," Yoongi answered. A smile appeared on Hyeon-U's face. Any new person he met, meant that he was able to be friends with someone new. "What are these flowers for?" he held up the roses. "You'll see," you smiled. He nodded, and placed them back down. When you guys made it, you stepped out. "This place doesn't look like a house," Hyeon-U said. You helped him out of the car. "That's right, it's a cemetery," you smiled. He didn't question it any further, he was already puzzled. You knew that he was anticipating to form a friendship with someone. "Let's go," Yoongi grabbed the rose. You and Yoongi were seperately holding Hyeon-U's hand. "Mommy, daddy, make me fly!" he said. The both of you started to swing him back and forth as you walked up the stairs. Then you guys made it to Kim's gravestone. "Who's this?" Hyeon-U asked as he looked at the photo. "Our dear friend," you answered. Yoongi placed the bouquet of roses down. "Let's stay quiet. Close your eyes, and keep your mouth closed," you instructed. Yoongi closed his eyes, and lowered his head. Hyeon-U copied him. Then you did the same. A soft breeze past the three of you. Then you opened your eyes. You saw Hyeon-U opening his eyes, and then closing them again. When he saw that you had opened your eyes, he closed them. You giggled, and planted your hand on his head. Then you started petting him. After a while, Yoongi opened his eyes. "Hey Kim, it's me. I hope you're doing well. Hyeon-U is six years old now. I wonder how you'll react when you see how big he is now... we miss having you around, Kim. I wish you were here with us, so many things happened," you smiled. "Hey, sweetheart. Can you let me have some time with Kim?" Yoongi asked. You nodded, "Come on, Hyeon-U." Your son grabbed onto your extended hand. Then you led him to a clear spot. "Mommy, why were you talking to a stone? Also, why was daddy staring at it?" Hyeon-U asked. "Kim... she's somewhere else right now. It's just a way for us to talk to her," you answered. "Can she really hear you?" he asked. "I hope so," you answered, sadly. "When will she come back?" he asked. "She's never coming back," you gave a faint smile. "Oh..." he looked over at Yoongi as he was murmuring something.

"Mommy, I want to know more about Kim," he said. "Let's see... Kim was your dad's best friend, and she was my friend. She would always give us this hope that everything will turn out the best. She was always there for us. One day, she wanted to protect me... and... she ended up never returning," you gave a vague explanation. "She sounds very brave," he said. Your lips quivered. Then you covered your face with your hands, and started crying. "She was, she was a very brave person. If you met her, I'm sure you'll love her," you cried. "Mommy, don't cry," he tried comforting you. A few minutes past, you finally stopped crying. Then you noticed someone, it was Namjoon. He smiled when he saw you. "Uncle Namjoon!" Hyeon-U jumped up to greet him. "Oh my, is that Hyeon-U?" Namjoon asked. Your son nodded. "You've gotten so big! I swear you were this tall the last time I saw you," he used his hand to show Hyeon-U's height. Hyeon-U just laughed and gave a long "No~~~." Namjoon seemed so happy. He still didn't want to find someone else; he said he felt loved by Kim, even though she's dead. Namjoon went over to her grave, and placed the flowers down. "Hey, honey. Do you remember that one place you wanted to go to really badly? Well I was able to go there earlier, it's not a place you want to be at," he chuckled. "Is Kim your friend as well?" Hyeon-U asked. "No, she's my wife," Namjoon answered. "How, she's never coming back," Hyeon-U tilted his head. "Hyeon-U, you don't say that type of stuff," you said. "No, it's fine," Namjoon assured. "Do you want to say anything to Kim?" he asked. Your son looked at him, and then thought of something. "Thank you for protecting my family!" Hyeon-U shouted. "You're too loud," Yoongi patted his head. "Oh, sorry," Hyeon-U said. Soon the rest of BTS appeared, they greeted the three of you. "I knew you left to come here. You still have practices to go to," Seokjin said. Then the three of you left. "Where will we go now, mommy?" Hyeon-U asked. "I want to meet up with two people who have stayed by my side for the longest time," you answered.

This time, it was a house. It excited Hyeon-U to be in front of a house. But, he already met these people. You knocked on the door. Then Tim opened the door. "Oh look, you've come to visit us," he invited the three of you in. Then Charlotte appeared. "What are you doing here? I just saw you a few minutes ago!" she went over to hug you. "I wanted to see how our newly wed were doing," you replied. "Just fine, thank you. Minus the fact Tim forgot to wash the dishes, again!" she went over to scold him. "Hey, it's not my fault," he said, defensively. "Tim... Tim..." Hyeon-U was saying aloud. Everyone turned to him. "Your name sounds like Kim! Do you know Kim, Tim? She saved my mommy," he said. Charlotte's and Tim's face soften at the name. Then Tim picked Hyeon-U up. "I know a lot about Kim, she was an athletic person," he answered. "Really, why does everyone know Kim? Why don't I?" Hyeon-U asked. "I'm sure she'll want to know you as well, little guy," Charlotte said. Yoongi went to distract Hyeon-U while you talked to the both of them. "When he mentioned her name... I thought about what she told me during that entire event that ended her life," Tim said. "What'd she say?" you asked, interested. "See, Charlotte was being all flirty with me. She was telling me to come back safely-" his wife interrupted him. "In your dreams I was flirting with you!" Charlotte exclaimed. "She told me that we better get together after it was over," he finished. The three of you stayed quiet. "I wonder what future she could have had..." you said, softly. "We all do," Charlotte replied.

Hi, welcome to the official ending.
Did anyone cry?
Please don't tell me I'm not the only one who cried.
It was hard to write about her death, gosh.
Too many waterworks.
Namjoon, I told you to stop with the onions!
Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed!
I hope to see you in the future!
~XutieMiako