Stuck Between Options

~A week later~

You and BTS were invited to watch them train. But as of now, you were busy with work. Well, you and BTS were both busy with work. But they train overnight as well, so that means you can come anytime. As you were practicing, you couldn't take your mind off of what was going to happen. Sure Kim seemed confident in it, and they've been working hard. But the fact that Mimi wants to actually do this over life or death, was insane to you. "Well knowing her, it wasn't as insane. But what if her dad dies in all of this? Will she just go 'Oh well, he's dead now. He should have known to be careful,' and then go on with her life like it was nothing new?" you had so many questions.

~Night time~

You and BTS were finally able to go see all this training. When you entered, it was full of a lot of males. Kim was the only female in there. "Oh, you finally made it, Miss L/N. I hope no threats have been going your way as I'm absent because of this training," Tim wiped away his sweat with a towel. "I didn't know he had such abs!" Jimin said, shocked. "It's sort of intimidating," Taehyung said. "Oh, so the man wasn't lying when he said he was busy training," Charlotte walked in. She was twirling her keys. "What, did you miss me?" Tim asked. "Not at all, just worried you forgot about your main duty," she answered. Yoongi leaned over. "Are they dating?" he asked you. "You see it too, don't you?" you asked back. He nodded, "Most definitely." "Sadly, they're just companions," you answered, "I still ship them though." "If you guys wants to watch, then you can sit over there to watch," Tim pointed over at a clear location. Everyone started heading over there. You watched them. The nine of you were impressed with the athletic skills they were showing off. You watched as a group of males surrounded Kim, when she did something they were struggling with. Namjoon seemed angered by this. "You don't think they're flirting with her, right?" he stood up. "No, I'm sure they're just praising her," Seokjin pushed Namjoon back down. "Calm down, she normally does this type of thing. She challenges herself with things people can't do," Jungkook said. "I guess that's why she's so confident. She can do anything when she puts her mind to it," Taehyung seemed motivated by Kim's hard work. "Don't you think that one day that confidence will get to her?" Hoseok asked, concerned. "I doubt that. She's a smart person as well, don't forget," Jimin replied.

Soon enough, Kim came over. "Hey, you're training pretty hard," Yoongi smiled. "Of course, it's for your safety," she smiled back. "So... do you guys plan to use actual weapons?" you asked. She looked over at you, and shook her head. "Although it would be best if they stay down forever, we don't want to actually kill them," she went to get something. When she came back, she was holding a needle. "You see this? This will keep them knocked out for at least two hours. That'll give us enough time to get pass," she flicked the needle. "Did you steal those needles from your job?" Namjoon asked. "I simply borrowed them, I'll give it back later," she assured. "But what if Mimi's team plans to use real weapons?" Jungkook asked. "I know that she will but all of us here are aware that we might lose our lives while fighting. We're all perfectly fine with it," she answered. "What, I'm not okay with you dying!" Namjoon said. "Neither am I!" the rest of BTS said separately. "I'm not either, and I don't want Tim to die either. The both of you mean a lot to me," you joined in. "If it matters, I don't want Tim dying either," Charlotte said. "That's right, we're not okay with the both of you dying," Seokjin said. Kim gave a reassuring smile, but there was something about that smile that didn't ease you. It was like she wasn't sure if she'll live either, but her confidence was overwhelming it. You thought you were just overthinking it. "What did I tell you guys? I don't plan on dying. I'm still so young," she said. Then she was called back for training. You, Charlotte and BTS watched for some time before you needed to leave.

You took one last glance over your shoulder, and then you walked out. "They're working really hard," Yoongi said. "Yeah, that makes me want to work twice as hard!" Taehyung said in determination. "Do you think they can protect Yoongi? I mean, I don't want to look down on them, but I really want everyone to be safe," Jimin was genuinely concerned for them. "I'm sure they'll do what they can," Namjoon said. "We can have a funeral for everyone that dies. It'll show the we appreciate their hard work," Seokjin suggested. "Don't you think that this entire thing is stupid? I mean, it's a life or death situation. Mimi makes it seem like it's some normal game that we can play, and come out safely of," you wanted to know their opinion. "I don't know what's going on, but with the little information I have with this event... I think it's absolutely ridiculous. This is coming from an outsider who doesn't know what's going on. I would say that no normal human would think of this, but we know that she's more than special," Charlotte agreed. "I don't want anyone to die because this, but I know that we'll lose some people. All I want to know is if the three loved ones will come back to us," Jungkook played with his fingers. "I want those other people to return to their family as well. I know Tim said that these people are willing to sacrifice their lives just to protect other people, but it's not right that we don't even know them. Why would they do this for random people?" Hoseok was questioning it all. "Who doesn't have a question about all this? But Kim has a point, we need to do this to stop all this foolishness. If we lose some people, then we can mourn over it, but we can't give up when they're trying so hard," Namjoon said. All of you were unsure if what you were doing was the correct step. But you had no choice in it, three lives were at risk. Even so, more than three lives are at risk since you agreed.

"What do I do?" you were stuck between options.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako