Needing an Explanation

After a while of being with Yoongi, he finally agreed to go see the others. He wanted to surprise them, so you couldn't inform them earlier. You and Yoongi stood outside the dorm room. He seemed to be mesmerizing the door, happy to finally see it again. The both of you stood there, hands intertwined. After a while, he knocked on it. It took some time but the door swung open. Namjoon's eyes widened when he saw Yoongi. "Y-Yoongi's back!!!" he shouted, alerting the others. The others were quick to rush to the door. They stopped once they saw Yoongi. All he did was smile. "Did you miss me?" Yoongi asked. Within a few seconds, they were all hugging him. The other members were crying tears of joy. "You're real, right?" Taehyung asked, shocked but happy. Yoongi smiled before nodding. Then they dragged him into the dorm room. You happily followed behind them. The others sat Yoongi down. "What happened?" Seokjin asked, that's when the others were bombarding Yoongi with questions. Yoongi laughed, "Guys, calm down. I'll explain everything later. But right now, let me just spend time with you... after all, it's been so long." The members stared at each other before nodding. Without a problem, they started casually talking.

~After a while~

"Okay, enough. Our patience can't be kept for long," Jimin impatiently said. "Where's Kim?" Namjoon asked, concerned. Yoongi gave a sad expression before shaking his head. "She... didn't make it," he replied. Namjoon immediately looked like he was going to break down crying. You and the others were shocked by his words. Yoongi looked at everyone. "I'm kidding, she's alive. She's just busy doing something important at the moment," he assured. "Hey, are you trying to give me a heart attack?" Namjoon lightly kicked Yoongi. All Yoongi did was smile, "Hey, everything is okay... but I think you guys should wait until Kim comes here. She won't be long, but I think she would like to explain everything." You and the others looked at each other. "Can you at least tell us what happened when you were with Mimi?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi's facial expression changed. "Sure..." he replied. "B-But, you don't need to!" Hoseok assured. Yoongi shook his head, "No, it's fine. You deserve some type of explanation before Kim comes to explain everything. I've been gone for a year, so I'll, at least, tell you guys what I had to deal with." You and the others leaned in closer, waiting to hear everything.

"It was like a torture chamber. Whenever we moved, I was drugged so I couldn't make a noise. I was always left to stare at the walls in the hotel rooms, and chained down to a chair. Mimi constantly touched me in a sexual manner, and I had to deal with her everyday- it got annoying. One moment she'll be happy but, the next, she'll get annoyed, and that caused her to lose her sanity- not like she had it. Once in a while, I'll be drenched with cold water, since Mimi thought it'll help me. I was constantly told that I should be grateful, and how she's better than Y/N..." Yoongi's expression darkened. That immediately made everyone concern. "You don't need to go any further, if you feel like it's bringing back bad memories," Seokjin quickly said. Yoongi sighed, "I'm fine guys... after all, this all happened a week ago. I was able to overcome some of it." "Wait, a week ago?" Namjoon asked. "Kim found me a week ago," Yoongi clarified. "Wait-," he quickly interrupted Jungkook. "Like I said, Kim will explain everything," he repeated. "R-Right," Jungkook backed down. "Anyways, how has everyone been doing? Kim let me listen to your new songs, and well... are you guys okay?" Yoongi asked. "We were lost without you, and we weren't BTS," Hoseok replied as he stared at his hands. "Since we didn't have our amazing rapper and grandpa around, we were always in a gloomy mood, so it effected our songs," Jimin said. "We've been making less gloomy songs though," Namjoon added. The others nodded, "We're just happy that you're back... it's been so long," Seokjin said. Yoongi smiled, "I'm just glad to be back with you idiots instead of that b****." He looked over to you. "Now I don't need to listen to that b**** have a tantrum, because I chose you over her," he wrapped his arms around your waist, and pulled you closer, making you blush.

Just then, there was a loud bang, making everyone look over at the door. "I have food!" Kim shouted as she happily held up two bags. "Kim!!!" Namjoon hurriedly got up, nearly tripping over himself. You analyzed her; her hair wasn't long anymore, it was short- it was the length of her shoulders. Plus, she looked like she just returned from a war. She had a white tank top tucked into some camouflage pants, and she had a bandage on her left cheek. There were bandages that were wrapped around her arms as well. She would definitely look like she returned from a battle, if she was holding a sniper gun instead of food. The other members, beside Yoongi, ran over to her with happiness. "Why'd you leave us like that? Then you send us that video without (any) further content?" Seokjin asked, nearly shaking her to death. She laughed, "Sorry, guys. But I was on a mission to recuse Yoongi, and I forgot that you guys might think I died." Jungkook looked at her. "Your hair is shorter than normal, why'd you cut it?" he asked. "Oh, this?" she touched her hair, "It was bothering me so I cut some of it off." "What am I supposed to play with when I can't sleep?" Namjoon asked.

Kim rolled her eyes. "Can you guys get off me, please?" she asked. As she started moving, the six of them started to move with her, leeching on her. "You realize that we already ate, right?" Jimin asked. "Psh, fine then. All this food is for Yoongi and me then. You don't appreciate my hard work. I waited in a long line just to get this, whatever it's fine," Kim said. "No, we'll eat it!" Seokjin quickly replied. After a while, she sat down and kicked the others off her. Then she gave you a hug. "Geez, aren't you guys a little too clingy?" she asked. They looked at each other. "You've been gone for a year. No one has been there to motivate us, and cheer us up! Plus, you just vanished!" Taehyung said. "I didn't vanish, I just went on a plane," she replied. "Babe, you literally disappeared from my sight in a matter of seconds! Do you know how much I missed you? You left me without a word. You didn't give me a single warning. I thought I lost you," Namjoon started tearing up. She laughed before going over to him; she started cheering him up.

You couldn't do much, it was so hard for you to believe. The two people who went missing, have finally returned. "Is this real?"

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako