Music Video

~A week later~

Everything was completed with the collaboration, besides the music video. BTS and you had tweeted a portion of the song on Twitter, let's just say that the fans were totally excited for the full song. The fans were also super happy to see that the collaboration with you and BTS finally happened. Fans had requested the collaboration for the longest time, and now it finally happened. You had to also thank the fans since you were finally able to interact with Yoongi again, and finally be his girlfriend.

Ever since Mimi and her father bursted into the BigHit building when they weren't allowed, Mimi and her father were sued. Namjoon had also sued Mimi's family and her dad's company a lot due to the fact that Kim was beaten up. Mimi was now no longer allowed to enter the BigHit building (not like she wasn't already banned), or go near you and any of the BTS members. The males that beat up Kim were also arrested after Kim had beat them all, and everything was caught on camera. Kim had also set off some type of alarm as she was leaving to signal the employees, but she never did mention anything about her running from someone. It was good that everything ended well, but you were afraid that Mimi will come back for revenge at any time.

Currently you were patiently waiting for your hair and makeup to be done. Today was the day where you and BTS were going to record the music video for the collaboration song, "Just be you." The concept of this song is that no matter what someone thinks about a person, that person should just be themselves. One shouldn't change because of what someone thinks they should be, the person should just be who they want to be and not be what other people want them to be. When writing this song, you were trying to reach out to the people who were struggling with trying to find who they are. You know that a lot of people are suffering with this, so you wanted to help through this song. Also because it seemed to fit in with the BTS campaign "Love Yourself," this song could relate to what BTS is also trying to prove.

"Yah stop!" you heard making you open your eyes. You glanced over to see Kim messing with the makeup, mostly messing with Namjoon as she started putting makeup on his arm. Kim quickly ran off in order for Namjoon not to catch up with her. You giggled at the sight before closing your eyes once more. After a few seconds you felt someone staring at you, so you opened one eye to be met with Yoongi. "Yoongi, what are you doing?" you asked seeing that Yoongi's makeup and hair was all done. "Nothing much, just admiring the beauty," Yoongi replied making you giggle a little. "You ready?" you hummed before closing your eyes. Ever since the collaboration and ever since you made the choreography; you and BTS have been practicing hard just to get it right. It also took some time to decide what you and the members of BTS were going to do during the music video beside dancing.

Your outfit is:

During this music video you'll need to change a ton

During this music video you'll need to change a ton. The reason being is because BTS had decided that you'll be a female trying to find who she is. By changing outfits it shows that you're trying to express yourself, but you kept listening to others opinions so you keep changing your fashion. Not until the last scene of the music video will you actually find who you are and stop listening to others opinions. You honestly thought this was a brilliant idea, especially since Namjoon had came up with it after a long time of thinking.

Your upcoming outfit:

Your final outfit:

~End of two scene recordings~

You sighed as you started chugging down the water the staff members had given you. "Good job," Yoongi said smiling as he approached you. You have a faint smile as you made an attempt to catch your breath. "I really can't wait until this all comes together," you told Yoongi. It took a long time to do two scenes because you keep messing up. It wasn't really professional of you, but you had to memorize more than more movement.

~End of music video~

~Time: 12:38 A.M.~

It was late, and you were tired. When everything was wrapped up and everything was finished you were exhausted. The members of BTS were also exhausted. The past few scenes of the music video you had done flawlessly. You were very focused on finishing the music video, so in a way it motivated you to not mess up. You didn't want to wait for the music video to come out, you were too excited for it. But you had to wait because it was not fully done yet. You sighed loudly before seeing Yoongi laying on the couch right next to Kim. Kim had fallen asleep while waiting for Namjoon, although Namjoon had told her to leave early. Yoongi and Kim looked so peaceful sleeping, and you honestly didn't want to disturb them. But then again you couldn't let them sleep on set. You carefully walked over to Yoongi after telling Namjoon about Kim being asleep. When you approached Yoongi you hesitated to wake him up. You knew better than to wake Yoongi up from his sleep. Slowly you started shaking Yoongi, "Yoongi," you called out quietly. Without any warning Yoongi grabbed your wrist and pulled you onto him. You yelped in surprise, "Lets go to sleep," Yoongi murmured as if forgetting he was on set and not in his bedroom. "Yoongi you can sleep when you go to your bedroom, which is at the dorms, not here," you replied as you made an attempt to roll away from Yoongi. "I'll only go if you agree to stay overnight in the BTS dorms, and sleep with me," Yoongi replied.

You felt as you started blushing at Yoongi's response. "Will that actually get you to wake up?" you asked. You felt as Yoongi nodded in response. "Fine," you replied, "And if you also wear my oversized t-shirt. Also tell me that you love me before I sleep, and give me a goodnight kiss," Yoongi added. "Now you're asking for too much," you laughed. "Then I'm not moving," Yoongi said. You sighed in defeat, "Fine, I'll do the things that you want me to do."

~BTS dorms~

You quickly laid on Yoongi's bed before sinking into comfort. "I think you're forgetting something Y/N," Yoongi said. You sighed before turning to look at Yoongi. "I love you," you said softly before kissing Yoongi on the lips gently. You saw as Yoongi's lips curved up into a smile in the darkness, and you could see a tint of blush on his cheek. "I love you more, baby," Yoongi replied making you blush.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako

XutieMiako: I love you Namjoon!
Namjoon: Awe I love you too (In a fan way love)!
XutieMiako: *Cries* I mean more than just a fan.
Namjoon: Hmm? What did you say?
XutieMiako: My sad life.