Unknown

~A week later~

"A tour," you said reading through your comments. "Yeah, just like last time," Yoongi nodded. His attention was glued to his laptop screen. "Just you and me?" you asked, looking up. He quickly shook his head. Then he looked up from his laptop, and made immediate eye contact with you. "The others wanted to come along to make the concert more hype. They wouldn't want to miss it for the world; they want to be there to support us," he added. You smiled brightly at his words. It did seem like something the others would want to do. "I think it'll be fun though. Just having everyone around, even though is our duet, it makes it ten times more enjoyable. Don't you think?" you asked and he nodded. He gave you his adoring gummy smile, "You're right. I do enjoy being with them, but I would prefer spending more time with you." You laughed at his response. "Seriously! You're more quiet than the others. Then there's the bonus! You're my best friend and girlfriend; it's more better," he laughed along. "What happened to friends before chicks?" you attempted to calm down your laughter. "Hm... I mean you're my friend, right?" he tilted his head. "You know what I mean!" you said loudly. You giggled before relaxing it into a smile. "I enjoy being with them, don't get me wrong. I just prefer being with you more," he repeated. For a few minutes, you just stared at one another. Then you returned to your work shortly after.

~After a while~

Tim quietly watched as you packed your bags. Charlotte was there helping you as well. "Will I be attending this tour with you, Miss L/N?" he asked as his eyes were glued to your suitcase. You turned to him, "Of course you will, why would you think that you're not? You're my bodyguard after all." "I thought that the tour would be for you and Yoongi only. After all, it's your duet," he said. It was like he was relating you to Mimi in a slight manner. "No, of course not! Listen Tim, even though you're my bodyguard, you're my friend as well. Mt friends always matter to me; the others are coming as well. I don't see why you shouldn't come with me. It'll be nice to have you by my side, then you can experience things. We can experience it together, the both of us, like friends," you smiled, making him smile broadly. "You're truly a caring and sweet young lady," he happily said. (Can I just mention that Tim is really young, yet he acts like an old man... Just wanted you to know) "Now are you going to stand there, or are you going to pack for this tour that will be approaching in two days?" you asked. "I guess I will be off then, please excuse me," he bowed before trying to leave. "Oh right! I should drive you back, I need to pack too," Charlotte quickly said before rushing over to the door. Like a gentleman, Tim opened the door for her. You were left alone in your room. While you were in the middle of folding your clothes, you received a message. With confusion, you picked up your phone to see what it was. "Everyone should be busy packing at the moment..." you thought. Or maybe someone forgot to tell you something. "Watch out," you froze once you finished reading the message from an unknown number. You almost dropped your phone as well. "W-What is this?" you thought. Maybe it was just some type of joke, more specifically, a sick one. You took a screenshot and sent it to the group chat; you were too shocked to do anything.

Jimin:
Wow, that's creepy.
Taehyung:
Agreed.
Why would someone send you that?
Seokjin:
Jungkook, are you playing some type of joke?
Jungkook:
What, why would you assume that I'll do something like that? I like Y/N.
Namjoon:
Y/N, can't you see who sent you that message?
Y/N:
No... it's an unknown number as well. I don't know anyone with the phone number.
Kim:
Hm, weird.
It seems to me that someone is trying to threaten you.

You felt a chill run down you spine at Kim's text message. "Threatening me? But why? It can't possibly be Mimi, she's in jail," you thought.

Namjoon:
Do you possibly think your phone number got leaked?
Kim:
You're assuming that Y/N is being threatened by a fan, or someone against the relationship?
Namjoon:
Possibly, but I'm not sure.
Y/N:
The thing is, I only know a few people who have my phone.
They would never leak my number like that...
Hoseok:
Could it be... Mimi?
Seokjin:
That's impossible.
Yoongi:
He's right.
She's in jail, remember?
Hoseok:
I guess you're right...
Kim:
There's a twenty-five chance.
Yoongi, Mimi is rich, correct?
Yoongi:
Right.
Kim:
Maybe she hired someone? I mean, it'll be impossible for her, but it won't be impossible for someone else.
Yoongi:
Mimi doesn't have the right amount of brain cells to think of that.
Nmajoon:
Yet she was able to kidnap you in the dead of night without any trace or evidence.
Yoongi:
...
Jimin:
Guys, let's stop talking like this...
Jungkook:
Yeah, there's a possibility that it could have been a mistaken number.
Kim:
A number who messages you, "Watch out?"
Taehyung:
Maybe they were friends with the person...?
Maybe they were trying to scare them in a friendly way.
Hoseok:
Whatever the situation is, we should stop talking about it.
I think I can speak on behalf of Y/N.
She's probably more scared than sje already was.
Kim:
Ah, right.
How are you holding up, Y/N?

You struggled for a response to Kim's question. Your hands are shaking in fear.

Y/N:
Terrified to be alone at the moment...

You managed to text. That reponse probably worried the others.

Yoongi:
I'll head over if you want.
Y/N:
...
Please do.
Yoongi:
Look what you guys did.
I'm coming, Y/N.
Namjoon:
Sorry about that Y/N, I was so into it.
Hoseok:
No, it's my fault for coming up with the thought.
I should be the one apologizing.
If it weren't for my thoughts, we could have avoided scaring her.
Kim:
All in all, we're sorry Y/N.
Seokjin:
I'll bring food over if you prefer!
Y/N:
It's okay guys, I'll go think this off...
See you all at the tour.

At this moment, you felt paralyzed. You were unable to move. After a while, there was a knock on the door. You turned your attention to the door, too terrified to even go over there and open it. "Baby, it's me, Yoongi," you heard from the other side of the door. "Yoongi!" you thought in relief, feeling like you could finally breath. When the door was open, you flung yourself at Yoongi. "Look what they did to you. Don't worry, I'll be here with you," he kissed your head before patting it.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako