Uncomfortable Interview

~The next day~

Today was an interview day. You were completely prepared to answer questions, and maybe even avoid some. "Are you ready?" Charlotte asked, but it seemed she already knew the answer. With your determined face, you nodded, unable to say words as you were concentrating. "Don't you think you should stop frowning? You'll get wrinkles," Yoongi said as he tried to smooth out your frown. You relaxed your face before exhaling, "I just need to know how to respond." Charlotte gave a reassuring smile, "No need to be worried Miss L/N. I know you'll do well. Plus an interview is all about being serious, you need to let loose and have some fun!" You nodded at Charlotte's reassuring words. It wasn't like this was your first ever interview, you just didn't want to mess up with Yoongi by your side. Plus it would be really embarrassing if you were to blurt things out in front of your favorite boy band. "Let's all just relax, okay?" Namjoon suggested as in an attempt to calm you down. With ease, you gave a small smiling, "Okay, I guess it'll be better to be in a more calm state rather than a stressed one." With your words each member of BTS smiled seeing you became more relax

~Interview~

The interview started off like any other. You and BTS were introduced to the camera positioned in front of you. Soon enough the interviewer started asking questions. The questions were normal questions, more specifically questions about the collaboration. Soon the questions gradually changed, the interviewer began to question everyone's relationship status. "So are you guys all single?" the interviewer as he moves the piece of paper swiftly to the left. You and each member of BTS looked at one another before laughing. "We're too busy to be in a relationship. All of us here," Namjoon paused as he made a circular motion with his index finger. "The other BTS members and I are in a well-known kpop group, making it impossible for us to really date. I think I can say this on behalf of Y/S/N (Your Stage Name) and BTS that we're simply trying to focus on our career. It would be complicated to date at this moment, as we are too busy to really devote ourselves to our significant other," Namjoon added. The interview nodded with a smile but he seemed very unsatisfied by Namjoon's response. Perhaps it was because Namjoon's response was normally similar, but then again the question of relationship was always repeated among interviews. "Can I get an answer from you, Y/S/N?" the interviewer asking turning his attention to you. You pointed at yourself before nodding slightly. "I agree on what Namjoon said. I think as a solo kpop idol I should focus on my career, in order to make my fans happy. My fans happiness is more important to me than a relationship," you quickly glanced over to Yoongi to see him nodding as he listened to your words. "If I were to date, I feel like I would need to devote more to my significant other than to my fans. And I would never do such thing, because I love my fans with all my heart. Similar to what Namjoon said, I'm simply too busy with trying to make my career a success and make my fans happy," you added. The interviewer nodded before looking down at the piece of paper in order to ask the next question.

"Okay, so have you guys heard about the rumor? The dating rumor about Yoongi and Y/N?" the interviewer asked. You nodded trying to not reveal anything; it wasn't time for you and Yoongi to announce anything. "Well I wanted to know if it was true," the interviewer said as he shifted his position on the chair. You and Yoongi stared at one another, unsure how to respond. "No, it's not," Yoongi said making the interviewer give a rather disappointed look. "The fans simply misunderstood since Y/N and I were only hanging out together. I find that the fans were quick to assume because two idols are together. If I was caught hanging out with another female idol, the same would happen. It's simply an assumption made upon fans, and a rumor is formed during the process," Yoongi added. Yoongi was expressionless as he told the interviewer his opinion on the matter, although he seemed uncomfortable about the question itself. The interviewer nodded, "Would you think that anything would happen between the two of you?" You quickly froze in your stop; you felt your heart start to race faster at the question. "I think it's best if you leave the two alone with personal matters," Hoseok said, quickly waiting to change the subject at hand. The interviewer nodded seeing that the two of you didn't want to participate in the personal questions. You let out a sigh relief, relieved Hoseok had saved you from a wreck that could have happened. "I'm sorry if I made you guys uncomfortable," the interviewer was quick to scan through the other questions.

"Ah here's an interesting question. And I think that many people ignored this so..." the interviewer paused before looking up at Namjoon. "The female in the photo, the one who is crossed out, who is that?" the interviewer asked. Namjoon crossed his arms before leaning back, "She's one of my friends," Namjoon lied. The interviewer began to analyze Namjoon's expression, as if trying to tell if he's lying are not. "We decided to hang out since I was here," Namjoon further explained. The interviewer nodded not wanting to push the subject any further, although he seemed rather interested. But then again, he wasn't supposed to make the entire interview awkward. Though the last few question had touched on a few personal matter. Soon the interviewer continued but in a more of a respective manner, and there was no longer uncomfortable questions. It soon became a fun and enjoyable interview, it had also ended without any awkwardness standing between everyone.

~In the car~

"She's simple a friend," Jimin mimicked Namjoon as he laughed. Namjoon rolled his eyes as he placed his hand on top of Kim's hand. "Hey, I can't tell ARMY's yet, we're not prepared," Namjoon replied. The younger members giggle thinking back at the interview. "Those questions... it was uncomfortable, wasn't it?" Seokjin asked while watching your expression. You quickly nodded, "I just don't get why interviewers have to try to obtain information on personal matters. I feel if an idol wants to announce something personal, they'll do it by themselves and in their own time. If someone keeps pushing the matter upon them, the person would feel uncomfortable. Interviewers should be more considerate of what questions they ask," you replied. Yoongi quickly tried making you relax by playing with your fingers, which honestly got you distracted.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako