Cutie

It was finally time for Yoongi and you to perform your verses of the song. Yoongi was in another sound room, and you were right next to him. Namjoon wasn't lying it was pretty small, you stared at the paper in front of you with the lyrics and you looked over Yoongi. Yoongi glanced over at you and smiled, you smiled back before turning your direction to your manager. She gave you a thumbs up signaling you to begin with your verses, you took a deep breath before you started singing to your verse and eventually you started rapping then returned to singing. You hadn't put a lot of rapping in your verse, but there were some rapping parts.

When you were done with your verse, you looked over at Yoongi who was still doing his verse because his manager asked him to start late. You smiled as you watched Yoongi look at the music sheet with full engagement to his verse. "Okay good!" your manager said as Yoongi finished his verse, "Please come out," your manager asked as her voice echoed throughout the room. You placed the headphones neatly onto the music sheet stand, and then walked out of the recording room. "Do you guys want to hear?" the BTS manager asked, Yoongi and you nodded. "Okay let's play Yoongi's verse first," your manager instructed the staff, the staff nodded as they opened files on the laptop. You waited patiently, you heard Yoongi's voice and his rapping. You couldn't help but smile, "His rapping is still as cute as it was back then," you thought as you listened closely.

~Flashback~

~First P.O.V~

"Look Y/N!" A elementary Yoongi shouted in excitement, I turned to him, "Yes?" I replied. Yoongi took a deep breath before rapping softly in hopes I didn't hear him. I listened carefully to my best friends rapping. Yoongi stopped and looked down, "That's so good!" I stated as I ran up to him and engulfed in my small arms. Yoongi sighed in relief, "Really...?" he asked wanting my honesty, "Yes! I'm not lying!" I stated pulling him closer to me.

A high school Yoongi hugged me back, "I think I want to be a rapper," he pulled me really close as he placed his head on my shoulder. "Yoongi... What if I..."

~Back to the present~

~End of P.O.V~

"Y/N are you okay?" Yoongi asked as he waved his hands in front of your face making you blink, "Yea I'm fine," you answered. "What did you think...?" Yoongi asked shyly, "Its awesome like always!" you answered, "Really?" Yoongi asked happily. "Yes, I'm not lying," you replied, Yoongi looked up in shock but his face lit up hearing that sentence. "Maybe he remembers..." you thought, "Okay now..." the staff said as he looked through the files, "Oh here," the staff said before tapping on a file. Your voice started echoing throughout the room, you looked over to Yoongi who was completely frozen. Yoongi stared blankly at the screen, he looked as if he was enchanted by your voice. Soon enough your verse ended, you waited patiently for Yoongi's opinion but instead you received a shock and frozen Yoongi. "It's good..." Yoongi replied after a while, both of your managers laughed at Yoongi. "Thank you both, we'll see you guys soon... This will be finish after Seokjin and Jungkook finish their verse, and then we might want all eight of you guys to do it one more time but together," your manager explained, Yoongi and you nodded to show your understanding. "Good, you may both leave now," your manager instructed, Yoongi and you bowed before leaving the room.

"You seemed to have practiced your rapping," Yoongi said, "I tried... It's not the best but at least it's something," you replied. You glanced over to Yoongi as he smiled, "Remember the first time I rapped in front of you?" Yoongi asked. You giggled, "How could I forget such a cutie," you blurted out, you immediately covered your mouth. Yoongi stopped and you stopped with him, "What...? Yoongi?" You asked as you approached him, suddenly Yoongi grabbed your arm and started dragging you. "Y-Yoongi?" You asked with confusion as you started following behind Yoongi, "Y/N I can't do this anymore, I-I need to do something," Yoongi replied. "About what...?" you asked, Yoongi opened the door to his studio before pulling you into the room and closing the door behind you. You stared at him in shock, "Why the sudden attitude change...?" you thought. Yoongi stared at you, he moved closer to you making you blush, "W-What...?" you thought in shock. You closed your eyes, "What's going on...?" You thought, "Y/N... What if told you something, something I've been holding in for too long? Would you hate me?" Yoongi asked, you could feel his breath. You open your eyes before slowly widening your eyes, Yoongi was staring at you shyly and he had a visible bright red blush spreading across his cheek. Yoongi stared at your confused face, "Why would I hate you?" you asked, "I-I..." Yoongi said before backing off, "I'm sorry, I acted too rashly," Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck. You could feel as disappointment fill your entire body, "O-Oh, it's fine," you replied.

~The next morning~

~To Yoongi~

Yoongi stared blankly at his ceiling, "What's wrong Yoongi?" A high school Y/N asked in a concern tone. "You... My princess," Yoongi mumbled extending his arm towards the ceiling, "Why...?" Yoongi asked himself before sighing. "I need to tell you one day... I just do, and I know I do. But I'm afraid," Yoongi told himself, just then he heard the sound of his door open, "Yoongi wake up! We can't be late, we're gonna record the song together, the big recording room is available!" Namjoon shouted into the room. "Yea yea I'm coming," Yoongi replied as he lazily got off his bed and headed towards the bathroom. "I need to tell her before it's too late..." Yoongi thought.

~...~

"Finally I'm here; Seoul, South Korea!" ??? shouted with happiness, "Do you have my bags?" ??? asked looking at a guy behind them, "Yes Miss Mimi, we have everything right here," the guy said pointing at the stuff. "Good... I can't wait to meet Yoongi, good thing I can just met him," Mimi stated, "Oh how I missed you Yoongi, are you ready to fall for me even more?" Mimi asked out loud. "I've improved everything about me, there's no need to run away from me this time. I know for sure you'll fall for me and I'll be all yours, we can have so much fun," Mimi stated, "Right Tim?" Mimi asked looking back at her butler. "Yes Miss Mimi," Tim replied rather quickly, "There's no way he'll refuse me, I mean I'm so sexy now," Mimi said exiting the airport as guys stared at her while drooling at her showing cleavage.

No go away Mimi (In the story)! No one likes you!
I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako