Little Vacation

Kim had to wake you and Yoongi up. "We're here guys, no more cuddling," she said. You rubbed your eyes, and started shaking Yoongi. He eventually woke up as well. You and Yoongi were the last people to leave the RV. When you guys were outside, you were greeted with the nice view of the ocean. It wasn't as pretty as The Bahamas but it was something. "We rented this entire place out for five days. This will be your place where you can let go and have fun," your manager said. You smiled, and nodded. "As you already know, your first two days will be photoshoots," she said. "Let's go into the beach house, and get you all dressed up," she motioned you. You started following her. Not only did she rent out the beach, but she also rent out a beach house. This is the place everyone was staying in. At first, it looked small. But when you went inside, you were amazed. BTS were the first to explore it. "There's a basement, and it has plenty of rooms down there. Plus there's some rooms on the first floor, and the second floor is decked out with rooms. There is a total of five bathrooms as well," your manager informed. "Wow, this place is amazing," you said. Then you were led up to the second floor, and into a room. In the room, was your team. "Okay, go get changed and we'll be waiting for you," your manager informed. You nodded, and grabbed the clothes that has been prepared for this shoot.

First outfit:

When you were changed, you went outside

When you were changed, you went outside. Then they started bringing you to a location. They found this place where there was a concrete wall with nature behind it. You sat down like they told you to. "Now grab a leaf and make it seem like your fascination by that single leaf," your photographer said. "Like this?" you asked. "Yes, yes, that's perfect, just like that," she started going around and taking it from different angles. Then she stopped and look at the photos. "Okay, now bunch up your hair with your hand, and stare longingly into the camera," she instructed. You did what was told, and got praised for it. Then she pulled you onto the beach. She instructed you to walk around, and do whatever. By that, she meant do whatever she told you to do. When you were doing this, you noticed the others having fun. They were spraying water at each other like there was no tomorrow. "The rest of the shoot will be tonight," your photographer informed. You nodded, and went to change. Then you bumped into Charlotte, "Do you want to play beach volleyball with us?" "Yeah sure, let me go change," you answered. You watched as Charlotte walked off with Tim in her grasp. "I wonder what happened," you thought. When you changed, you went outside. The others were waiting for you. "How was your photoshoot?" Yoongi asked when you stepped out. "Like any normal photoshoot," you answered, "I'm continuing it at night so..."

~Night time~

You were told to change into the same clothes, and go outside. That's where they lit a sparkler, and handed it to you. "Put that just below your face, and look down at it. Make it seen like you're happy with it," she said. "These instructions are really weird," you thought, but you did it either way. Then she told you to play with it. After all that was done, you changed and headed outside again. You sat down, and let the water reach your toes. "Aren't you going to go in and eat? Kim and Seokjin made kabobs," Yoongi asked. "I don't feel like eating..." you answered. He went back inside. It was so calming and beautiful- the night sky, and the ocean. After a few minutes, Yoongi returned with ten kabobs. "They're really good, try one," he handed you one. You took it, and thanked him. He sat down next to you. Then you started eating it. "What's up with you?" he asked. "It's just that you guys get to have fun while I'm busy taking photos," you answered. When you finished with your kabob, you drew your knees to your chest. "Think about it... when this is all over, you'll get to have fun as well," he said. "I know, but feel like today I should have had fun," you took a kabob from him. "I thought you said you weren't hungry," he said. You were about to pull off the meat until you stopped. "You want it back?" you asked. He chuckled, and shook his head. "I'm just joking," he said. "Listen, I'll just come and watch your photoshoot tomorrow. Then you won't be the only one who isn't having fun," he said. "You don't have to," you replied. "I insist. Also, I want to watch you do those photoshoots. If it helps, it'll make you feel less lonely," he smiled. You smiled back, "Thanks, babe..." "Did you just call me babe? You did, didn't you?" he asked, excited. "So what if I called you babe? There's nothing wrong with that," you blushed and continued eating. "It's just cute to hear, that's all," he smiled.

~The next day~

You were woken up by your team and told to change.

Second outfit:

As promised, Yoongi was there to watch you

As promised, Yoongi was there to watch you. Your photographer found this as a perfect opportunity, and asked him to join in. He was there, holding your hand and helping you do your photoshoot. Then you were told to change into the last outfit.

Third outfit:

You felt totally uncomfortable

You felt totally uncomfortable. When you were told to lay in the sand and pose, Yoongi wasn't so approving of it either. Then you were moved to the water. "Now splash the camera, and pretend you're enjoying it," your photographer instructed. You did as told, and it ended with her getting wet- of course. Then you were told to lay down in the water. The tiny waves hit you so many times that even Yoongi was finding it sort of entertaining. He still didn't approve. "Alright, and that's a wrap!" she informed. "I'll look through all the photos again, and pick out the ones that best show you off," she said. Then she left. You got up. "What is this?" Yoongi pointed at your swimsuit. "Well, they didn't like my swimsuit so they asked Charlotte to share one of hers. She brought a ton with her," you answered. "Did you really have to wear this... it's a little... too revealing," he said. "Are you embarrassed?" you asked. "Yeah, for you. I mean, look at you! You seem like you're desperate," he answered. "Oh come on, don't be jealous that her male fans get to see her in that. She looks stunning," Charlotte jumped in. "I am not," he said. "You totally are," she replied. You smiled, you felt like this would be a good little vacation.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako