Grateful

~A month later~

~Mimi's P.O.V.~

"Mimi, let me go! You've kept me captive for a month now!" Yoongi shouted. He struggled to escape the chair I chained him in. I smiled, "But why, Yoongi? I think it's fun, playing cat and mouse with your friends." He glared at me, "I don't know why you're doing this. But all I know is that they'll come for me, and they will find me." I shook my head, before clicking my tongue on the roof of my mouth. "Don't be silly, baby. We've been constantly moving around. They can't find us unless they can target our next movement," I smiled. He frowned, "They will find me, Mimi." I sighed before shaking my head, "You have so much hope in your friends, don't you? It's a shame because it won't happen," I started making my way to him. "I don't care what you say. I have hope, and I know damn well they will," he said. When I was in front of him, I placed my hand on his cheek but he was quick to spike away. "Don't be shy. We were always meant to be. After all, I was your princess," I sat on his lap. "You were never my princess. I only had to play fair with you back then. I just needed to make you a princess, because you were a brat back then, and you still are," he replied, harshly. I knitted my eyebrows together. "How dare you," I got off him. "You should be grateful! I took you away from those friends of yours, and more specifically Y/N! You hate her right?" I asked, "After all, you always chose me over her." He huffed, "Stop kidding yourself. You know damn well that I hate you." "That's why I ignored you, ran away from you, and didn't make any contact with you. I thought that maybe you'll have enough brain cells to understand that I don't like you, not even a little. You're personality is cruel, you're a b****," he added.

"You even had the dignity to kidnap me while I was sleeping. You're crazy, and I would never like someone like you!" Yoongi shouted. "Shut up! Shut up, shut up!!" I screamed as I slapped him. He turned to look at me. My handprint was showing on his face. "Why can't a brat like you just realize how annoying you are? Why can't you accept the truth? Oh wait, that's right. You've been f***ing spoiled ever since you were younger. You were never disciplined, so that's why your personality is so disgusting," he said. I collapsed onto my knee, "Why do I need to hear this from the one I worked hard to impress? The one I loved?" I felt tears starting to form in my eyes. "I worked so hard to impress you," I mumbled. "Why do you choose her over me? Why can't you just love me? Why can't you give me all the affection you give her? Show me that I'm important!" I shouted. "Miss Mimi, please calm down," Tim said. He only watched the entire thing unfold; he didn't even help me once. He ran to my side and placed his hands on my shoulder. "Get off of me!" I demanded before turning around and pushing him. I got up from my position. "I'm going to get some fresh air," I said.

~Yoongi's P.O.V.~

I've been stuck with that crazy b**** for a month now. For the past month, she's been talking absolute nonsense. It was so normal to see Mimi burst into rage. Even I had to suffer. She'll pour cold water on me, and say that it'll help me get back to my senses. This was all torture but I could only think of one person. Well more than one, but I was concerned about Y/N. I was also concerned about the other members, wondering if they broke out the news yet. I wondered if there was really a search team coming for me. Of course I had no clue, since I've been constantly chained to a chair. I couldn't help but wonder how Y/N was doing, what she was going through. For the past month, I've been worried for her. Every day, I hoped that one day I'll be found and get away from this crazy chick. On that day, I'll sue Mimi and put her in jail for her actions: sexual harassment, and kidnapping. If only I could run back into Y/N's arms, to assure her that I'm okay. If only I could text her Mimi's plan, and my location or next possible location.

I sat on the chair, watching Mimi's butler type on his phone. He keeps doing it nonstop, like he's doing something. I glared at him from afar, and he looked back. "Is everything okay?" he asked, like he was actually worried for me. "Why do you work with Mimi?" I asked, curious, "And are you okay with this? Knowing I was kidnapped from my hotel room at the dead of night." He stared at me. "I work with Miss Mimi because this is the only job I have," he answered the first question. He seemed to be ignoring the second question. "You understand her actions, right? She's even mean to you, I have no clue how you deal with her," I rolled my eyes. He rubbed the back of his neck, "I've been with Miss Mimi for the longest time. I've told her about all her wrong doings, but she never listens... it's hard to convince someone that thinks their actions are always justified, even if the actions are bad." I laughed, "I've known her for a long time as well, yet I can't deal with her annoying personality." He smiled, "Perhaps, but if you were to see every side of her, then you'll understand why I stay with her. No matter how much she harms me, and no matter how much she says she hates me, she has a kind heart..." he said. I stared at him. "Did she brainwash you? I'm sure she only has one side to her," I rolled my eyes again.

~Tim's P.O.V.~

~Flashback~

I stared up at the sky. "It looks like it's about to rain," I thought. "I don't have any shelter..." I mumbled. "But daddy, I don't have a butler!" the voice of a young girl said. "I know, I know, we'll find you the best butler!" a deep voice replied, it seemed to be more of an older person. Soon a little girl, holding onto her dad's hand, past by me. The little girl turned to me. "Daddy, there's a homeless person!" she laughed while pointing at me. I politely waved. "Ew," she said before leaving my vision. Then it started to pour, and I sat there, "It'll pass by." Just then, I was shaded with an umbrella. I looked up to see the exact same little girl that laughed at me. "Listen, I'll give you a job as my butler," she shyly looked away, and I smiled. "I'm only here to help because I didn't want to see you getting a cold!" she quickly explained. "You're very kind, what's your name?" I asked. "Mimi," she answered. "My name is Tim," I replied.

~Back to the present~

"If it weren't for Miss Mimi, I would have been dead a few years ago. I'm grateful that she took me in as her butler," I smiled.

~Extra~

~Yoongi's P.O.V.~

I watched as the butler stared at the wall before smiling, "What the f***?"

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako