Nothing Bad Will Happen

~The next day~

When you woke up, you thought that you'll hear some bad news. Like Kim was murdered, or Yoongi was kidnapped. But luckily, you didn't; everyone was okay. When you were fully awake in the morning, you slowly opened your eyes. You were afraid that Charlotte would need to break bad news to you. But when they were open, you were greeted with her smile instead. She assured you that nothing happened. Of course that relieved you, but you still wanted to see for yourself. Without a second thought, you rushed out of your hotel room and started knocking on everyone's door. Once you saw that everything was, indeed, calm, you returned to your hotel room in relief. But as of right now, you're in a car with BTS and Kim. You're heading to the location of the photoshoot. Your body was filled with excitement at the thought of being in the same photo as them. You were hoping you don't make any mistakes to make the pictures horrible. But all you felt was excitement, no fear.

~After a while~

When the photoshoot ended, the photographer showed everyone the end results. You were happy with how the pictures turned out, and you were also happy that you didn't make any major mistakes during the shoot. As you were chugging down water, you heard Yoongi say something. Your interest peaked, and you started listening in. "There's no way we're going to allow you to patrol," Namjoon said. "Yeah, what if something bad happens to you? Don't you remember when Mimi sent a bunch of guys at you? You were badly bruised," Yoongi reminded. "I know what you mean, but I'll be prepared this time. I promised everyone that I would protect them. After all, I'm here to help you," Kim replied. The two grunted at her response. "No, I'm not letting you go. I'm not going to allow you to risk your life just to protect ours," Namjoon protested. "I don't care! Even if I risked my life, I'll know that I risked it for a good reason. I need to protect everyone, even if it's protecting you from a crazy psycho chick," she stood her ground. "There's no way she'll actually want to die just to protect everyone," you thought, your eyes widened at the thought. Even though Kim seemed like the strong type, something in her voice was telling you she was afraid of dying. "You okay?" Taehyung asked as he waved his hand in front of your face. You quickly snapped out of your thoughts before nodding, "Uh... yeah, I'm okay just thinking is all."

~After a while~

You, BTS, and Kim decided to go eat at a restaurant. As you were eating, you felt like you were hallucinating. You could have swore that you saw Mimi here. Although you knew that there was no way she could know your location, you felt like she was really here; like she was watching your interactions with Yoongi. "Are you okay?" Yoongi asked as he took ahold of your hand. You slowly nodded as you lightly squeezed his hand. "I feel like I saw Mimi here, or maybe I'm going crazy. I'm just scared for everyone's safety," you replied. He sighed before playing with your hand. "Everything will be okay. Once this tour is over, everything will return to how it used to be. She won't bother us anymore," he assured, but it seemed that he, too, was unsure when this will all end. You slowly nodded; you were afraid that if anything did happen, it'll be your fault. As your fears had confirmed earlier, you saw her. Your eyes weren't playing tricks on you. Mimi was, indeed, in the restaurant, and she was watching the two of you like a hawk. The good thing was that she wasn't recording the two of you. But she was angrily clenching onto the menu, watching you. "She's here," you mumbled, Yoongi turned to look. He was quick to order security guards to come protect everyone.

~Hotel~

As you looked out of the window, you let out a sigh. "What's on your mind, Miss L/N?" Charlotte asked as she sat down. Your eyes adverted from the outside world to her. "I'm just thinking about how Mimi keeps following us everywhere," you replied. She tilted her head as she started analyzing your expression, "You're worried for the others, aren't you? If something bad happens, it's all because of you. That's how you feel, right?" You looked at her in shock. How did she read you so easily? "I think you should stay calm. Whatever happens, happens. Although, that isn't a good perspective to see it at..." she paused. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that whatever happens, isn't your fault. You're not the one who caused it. I know that you're afraid but nothing happened today. That's a good sign, isn't it? You don't have to be afraid if anything does happen later on. I have a feeling that Mimi is just trying to manipulate your thoughts, and make it seem like she's going to do something. Although in reality, she might not. You have a restraining order on her," she clarified. You slowly nodded. Even though everyone was trying their best to cheer you up, you couldn't help but want Mimi to stop. It felt like she was bullying you, just like when you were younger. "If you'll like, and if it'll make you feel any better, I can ask Mr. Min to come over and sleep with you," she suggested. You hesitantly shook your head. "I don't want to risk his life if Mimi is going after me. I hope that he'll still be safe," you replied. Charlotte nodded before standing up and grabbing both of your hands. "How about we watch a movie together so you can calm down. Then after the movie, you can head to bed," she suggested. You let a smile form on your face, "Thank you, Charlotte, for always wanting to cheer me up." "It's my job to make you feel happy, even when the situation isn't quite so happy itself," she smiled.

Through everything, you could trust that Charlotte was by your side to help you. You knew that even with everything weighing you down, she'll always be there to take off some of the weight. Her positivity and positive mindset was the best to have around. You wouldn't know what would happen if your manager decided to give you another driver.

Once the movie ended, you were able to sleep at ease.

I hoped your enjoyed!
~XutieMiako