Promise

Every time a person was getting closer to you, Yoongi would pull you closer to his body. This caused your cheeks to heat up, and you were internally screaming inside. But what made you feel happy had to end, the elevator opened and people rushed out. Yoongi released you and allowed you walk out of the elevator. Yoongi and you both walked into the cold morning air, "Sorry about that, I was trying to make sure we didn't get separated... Maybe it seemed weird," Yoongi apologized. You sighed in disappointment, "Of course Y/N he doesn't think of you in that way..." you thought before looking over at Yoongi, "Its fine, but you didn't have to hold me so tight to you," you said. Yoongi looked like he was thinking, "Y/N do your remember that promise I made you?" Yoongi finally asked, "Which one? I mean we made a lot of promises together," you told Yoongi. "The one about you being... My princess," Yoongi shyly said, "He remembers?" You thought as you felt happiness spread throughout your body. "Yes what about it?" You asked trying to make it seem as if the promise didn't faze you. "I think I broke it already, I'm sorry," Yoongi replied and you stared at him with confusion, "What...?" You asked confused. "I mean... Part of the promise was that I would stay with you and not leave you. But I had left so... I broke the promise," Yoongi said disappointment filling his voice. You sighed, "That's because you went to achieve your goal. As your 'princess' I should understand that you wanted to do what you dreamed the most," you explained to Yoongi, "But... Maybe it was a ridiculous promise, I mean we were kids," Yoongi said. You felt as if someone stabbed you with a stab knife, your heart ached at Yoongi's statement, "He doesn't want me to be his princess?" You thought sadly.

Yoongi and you approached the car, you grabbed the car door handle and pulled the handle. "Miss L/N, good morning... I see that you've brought Mr.Min along with you," Charlotte said as she watched you enter the car and close the car door. "Yup his members left him in the dorm room. So I allowed him to come ride with us since he asked," you answered as you heard Yoongi, whom was behind you, seat belt himself. You seat belt yourself and Charlotte drove off to BigHit. It was very quiet, "So Y/N..." Yoongi said as he attempted to break the silence, but by the tone of his voice you knew he had nothing to talk about. "Yoongi have you ever thought of getting a girlfriend?" You blurted out, you saw as Charlotte smiled. "No... Maybe...? What's the correct answer?" Yoongi asked making you giggle, "It's your opinion, have you ever had a thought of having a special someone?" you asked, "Where the heck is all this confident questions coming from?!" you freaked out inside your mind. "I mean... I haven't thought of it because I'm too busy, I feel if I get a girlfriend I won't have enough to spend with her. Why'd you ask?" Yoongi replied, "N-No reason," you answered as you felt the fear enter your body once again. "Yoongi... I forgot to ask earlier and I know it might not be the right time since someone else is here, but I wanted to know why you made such a promise to me when we were younger. And I mean the previous promise we were talking about earlier," you said watching the mirror that showed the back seats of the car. You noticed a slight blush appear of Yoongi's face, "I-I don't think I should tell you why," Yoongi replied shyly. "Is he really... He's being shy? That means whatever the reason is... I-It's a secret for only him to only know," you thought in shock, Yoongi normally doesn't keep secrets from you but when he does you know when he is keeping a secret.

~At BigHit, in Yoongi's Studio~

When Yoongi and you made it to BigHit, the boys were waiting patiently in the room. Namjoon had told the two of you that everyone will eventually be in the recording studio to record their verse, but until then Namjoon put BTS and you into a pair. The pairs were; Yoongi and you, Seokjin and Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok, then Jimin and Taehyung. One pair will enter the recording room and do their verses of the song, and then another pair will be called into the room. The reason of this is because the only recording room that was available was a small one.

You sighed as you watched Yoongi type of his laptop, "He's so busy..." you thought. "Y/N if you're getting bored then you know can just leave and roam around," Yoongi suggested as he stopped typing and turned his chair to look at you. You stared at him, "I would but I want to spend time with you..." you thought. Yoongi smiled, "Do you like me or something?" Yoongi asked and you blushed. "W-What no!" You denied, "Haha Y/N I was just kidding!" Yoongi said laughing at your flushed state. "What happened on that day with Mimi?" You randomly blurted out, "Curse me and my loud mouth," you thought as you watched Yoongi's happy expression disappear. "What do you mean?" Yoongi asked, "Welp since I said it better just ask him," you thought, "The day Mimi confessed to you..." you answered. Yoongi sat still in his chair for a moment before standing up and walking over to you. You had been sitting on a bean bag for about thirty minutes, you watched as Yoongi crouched down in front of you. "Why are you curious?" Yoongi asked, you stared at him as fear built up in your body, "I-I mean you never explained to me what happened... I just want to know how you reacted, and why you told me to leave out of the blue," you stated as your played with your fingers. Yoongi stared at you before getting really close to you, "Why do you want to know? Is it perhaps the fact that you like me?" Yoongi asked. *Poof* Your face became as red a tomato, "As a best friend I should know!" You said quite loudly due to your nervousness to Yoongi being so close to your body. Yoongi stared a little bit more into your eyes before backing off and laughing, "I don't think you want to know..." Yoongi said before patting your head. "But since you're so cute, I'll tell you a little bit," Yoongi said smiling.

As the author of this story, I have the right to know Yoongi!
I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako