Eyes of Jealousy

You happily made your way to the big recording room. Doing the recording in pairs was fun, but being able to show fans that you've actually collaborated with BTS made you happy. It was kind of out of the blue when your manager texted you telling you that you will be meeting in the big recording room, but you couldn't wait to show to BTS your talents. As you approached the door, you slowly grabbed the door handle before opening the door. When the door was fully open, you spotted your manager along with the manager of BTS. You entered the room, you looked around mesmerized. It was so big compared to the small recording room, and the room was also bigger than the recording room you normally recorded your songs in. "Hello Miss L/N," your manager said. "Hello," you smiled before bowing to show respect. "BTS will be here shortly," the manager of BTS informed. You nodded, "Well then are you ready to show the males what you got?" your manager asked. You gave your manager a confused face, "I want you to show BTS how much better of a Kpop idol you are," your manager explained. You stared at your manager even more confused, "Better Kpop idol?" you thought, the thought made you want to laugh. "I'm sorry, but I don't think I can show who's better. I'm afraid that BTS is already better than I could ever be," you replied. Your manager laughed quietly at your response, "We'll see about that," your manager stated.

The sound of the door opening was good enough to silence the room. You turned around, there the BTS members walked in. The BTS members smiled at your appearance before bowing to the managers. "Good, everyone is here," your manager said with a smile. You immediately walked over to Yoongi, "Hey Yoongi," you said with a smile. Yoongi looked over at you, "Hey" was his only response. His aura seemed off and strange, and Yoongi was also acting differently. "What's wrong?" You asked concerned, "Nothing," Yoongi replied. But you could tell that something was bothering him, "Oppa what's wrong?" you asked in a cute voice. Yoongi stared at you a little shock, before laughing a little. "I'm just tired Y/N, don't worry about it," Yoongi replied patting your head with ease. You sighed in defeat as you saw your best friend wanting to keep his little secret to himself. "Okay are we ready?" the manager of BTS asked. BTS and you nodded as an answer to his question.

~After a few minutes~

With the last verse sung by you, the song stopped. Silence filled the recording room, and the camera person gave a thumbs up. You breathed out before smiling happily, "You're good," Namjoon said. You thanked him, and before you knew it, the BTS members besides Yoongi surrounded you. You listened as BTS commented your talent, making you blush and smile brighter. Yoongi stood there silently as he watched you get praised by the other members. "Okay guys, I think we should stop praising Y/N and continue practicing," Yoongi's voice echoed throughout the room. You looked over at Yoongi with confusion, you could feel as Yoongi glared at his band members coldly. With those words BTS made their way to where they needed to be. "What was that?" you asked as Yoongi approached your side and Yoongi sigh. "Y/N we're doing this for our fans, we want to be able to do this without distractions. It's true you're talented, but we don't have time to waste and praise your talents," Yoongi said quite bluntly. Your heart ached, "He's not happy?" you thought sadly. "Well I think that we should have a little fun even for a minute," you said, "Plus we aren't all like you," you added. Your eyes widen at your sudden words, "I-I mean..." you said trying to take back what your mouth decided to blurt out. "What do you mean, like me?" Yoongi asked coldly and you felt your spine shiver in fear. "I was just kidding!" you said laughing nervously. Yoongi glared at you, his eyes were full of something you've seen before. "No way... Was he jealous when I was being praised?" you thought shocked. "Yoongi, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to blurt that out. I know you just want to finish this so you can rest," you said trying to stop yourself from teasing Yoongi, if you did it probably would have made your situation worst. Yoongi looked as if he was about to say something, but he was interrupted. "Yoongi, someone would like to meet you," the manager of BTS said. Yoongi nodded, "I'll meet you in my studio?" Yoongi asked and you nodded. With a slight hesitation you made your way to Yoongi's studio.

~To Yoongi~

Yoongi followed behind the staff member. Soon enough the staff stopped in front of a room. Yoongi read the sign that was hanging on the door, "Conference room". With confusion Yoongi watched as the staff bowed before walking off without another word. Yoongi turned to the door and grabbed the handle. With a slow motion Yoongi opened the door. Soon enough apart of the room was revealed, and there Yoongi spotted a male who was dressed similar to a butler. "What the hell?" Yoongi thought as he started revealing the entire room. When the room was fully revealed, Yoongi's eyes widen with shock. "My prince!" Mimi shouted happily upon Yoongi's presence. Yoongi continued to stare at Mimi with thoughts flooding through his mind, memories of the past quickly appeared in his thoughts. "I know, I know," Mimi said standing up and making her way to Yoongi. "It's been so hard without me, huh?" Mimi asked caressing Yoongi's cheek, "But now I'm here," Mimi smirked. "How'd you get here?" Yoongi asked backing off in irritation.

~To you~

You sighed, "Yoongi's been gone for a long time..." you thought concerned. "Ugh... I'm thirsty," you stood up before going over to your backpack and rummaging through it. After awhile you found your wallet, with your wallet in your hand, you made your way to a vending machine. "I think there was one near a conference room," you thought trying to remember the layout of BigHit studio. You looked around before seeing the machine containing drinks of many sorts. "Ah there you are," you mumbled approaching the machine. Suddenly you noticed something from the corner of your eye, the conference room was wide open. "Weird... The room is normally closed, even when there isn't anyone in the room," with your curiosity, you walked into the room. The next thing you saw shocked you.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako