To Protect you

~Two weeks later~

You returned from your tour a few days ago. Today was a rather hot day so you decided to wear a tank top. Your dorm room was surprisingly hot as well. When you turned on the air conditioner, it didn't make any significant difference. That's why you're wearing a tank top. Once you pulled it on, you looked at yourself in the mirror. "The wound is still healing up so you need to keep this on for a few more days. You'll have this nasty scar on your shoulder though," was what Kim told you. You sighed at the sight of it. "I need to start working," you thought. You were now preparing for your comeback.

~After a while~

When you were finished with some things, you stood up. It was time for you to relax a bit. But as you were just about to start your break, your phone started going off. It was a call from Tim. You answered it. "Has she made any moves yet?" he asked. "I don't think she was able to because I was busy. I'm sure she'll make one soon," you answered. "Alright, remember the things I told you," he said. "I know. I'm trying my hardest to compose myself," you replied. You and Tim talked for some time before the call ended. Then you started walking around, thinking of ways to avoid Hyun. As you were doing so, the door opened. You thought it was Charlotte or something. But then you remember, she didn't have a spare key. That's when Yoongi stepped in. "Hey, I'm here to make a short visit. I haven't seen you all day-" he paused. You quickly tried to cover the bandages. He immediately went to you. "What happened to your shoulder?" he asked. You looked at him, and told him it was an accident. Something in you knew that he wasn't convinced by it. "What accident?" he asked. You started thinking of excuses but you couldn't think of one. "I don't want to tell you," you replied. He stared at you, he was suspicious. Of course he would be, you didn't even give him a full answer. But, he dropped it. You were relieved when he said, "Okay, whatever. Just come spend time with me."

~After a while~

Yoongi had just left your dorm room. You called Charlotte, and asked for her to come over. Then you changed shirts so she wouldn't worry about you, or question you. When she was here, you let her in. "So you wanted to have lunch with me?" she asked. You nodded, "I haven't had your cooking in a long time. So I was hoping that you'll make me something." She smiled brightly at your words. "Of course I will," she said. Then she went over to your fridge, and started looking around it. She turned back to you, and gave a disappointed face. "I'm taking you shopping," she said. "What, why?" you asked. "You don't have enough food to even make a full meal, that's why!" she answered. "That's because I can't really have a full meal. I'm an idol, and I need to keep my figure," you reminded. She shook her head, "You probably starve everyday." "Come on, let's go," she grabbed your arm, where your shoulder was injured, and tugged you. You yelped in pain and pulled your arm back. She looked at you, shocked and confused. "Did something happen to your arm?" she asked. You nodded, "I fall asleep on it. It's barely awake, and the (feeling of) little needles are stabbing at it." She nodded, "I get what you're talking about. Sorry, I didn't know." Then she went behind you, and started pushing you. "Let's go. If you want me to make you lunch, then I'm making you a full meal. I'm not going to starve because you have a calorie deficit diet," she said. You chuckled, "Okay, okay, but only buy the ingredients you need for this meal." "I might buy more than needed, and let you give into temptation," she joked.

~Midnight~

You were still up doing work. After a while, you closed your laptop. Then you stretched while making sure to be careful. "Okay, time for bed," you charged your laptop. You got up, and went to get a glass of water. When you were passing by your door, you saw something white. "What's that?" you went over to the door. Then you noticed that it was a envelope. That only meant one thing. You stared at it for a while. "Why don't I pretend that I never saw it?" you asked. As you were about to walk off, you heard a loud knock on the door. You jumped. Then you started hearing that wicked laugh. Without any more thoughts, you picked up the envelope. You opened it, and pulled out the letter. "Come meet me outside the dorms. I have a special place to take you," was what it said. Tim's words started to repeat in your mind, scaring you. You grabbed a jacket and went out.

~Yoongi's P.O.V.~

I just came in from a nice nightly stroll. That's when I noticed a figure. When I looked a bit closer, I noticed that it was Y/N. She seemed to be in a rush. "It's midnight. Where is she heading at this hour?" I asked myself. Maybe she was trying to clear her head. After all, she was talking about her comeback earlier today. Even so, I had a bad feeling about it. I decided to just follow her. When she made it outside, there was another person waiting for her. "I didn't pass by that person when I was coming in from my walk..." I thought. They talked for a while, and soon Y/N was being pulled by her. I started following them. The person and Y/N arrived at an alleyway. "What... what's going on?" I thought. I tried looking at the person but it was too dark for me to see anything. Then the figure started talking, it was a female. That's all I was able to identify. She started threatening Y/N. "So how's that shoulder treating you? It's a shame I couldn't cut it off and display it in my room," she said. "She's the one who injured Y/N? I knew it wasn't just an 'accident!'" I thought. I was about ready to go in and fight that person. She threatened and injured Y/N. "I hope you've kept your mouth shut. I saw you entering that female's room. Do you remember what I said? One slip up, and your precious boyfriend is dead," that was enough to stop me. I stood there, shocked. "Is this what you've been going through, Y/N? You're doing all this to protect me?" I started stumbling off. What would happen if she spots me? I don't want to know.

~Back to you~

You walked out after Hyun gave you an earful. She didn't do anything but threaten you, you were horrified.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako