Two More Weeks

~Two weeks later~

It's been two weeks. Kim and Tim continue to work hard. You and BTS are working hard as well. It wasn't fair that they could show such strength, when they knew that their lives were on the line. But today was going to be a special day, Namjoon plans to propose to Kim. You were able to take a break off today to get this proposal ready. Well actually, it's more like planning. Since Kim will be busy training, she can't interrupt the planning.

"There's a festival held by a high school. At the end of the festival, fireworks will be set off. That's when I'll get on one knee and propose," Namjoon said. "That's sweet and all, but don't you think this is the worst possible time you could plan a proposal?" Jungkook asked. "I agree, she's about to go into a war," Yoongi nodded his head. "I know, I know... it's a horrible idea, but I've been planning this for some time. It just so happens that when I wanted to do it, this entire event crashed my plans," Namjoon said. "We'll have one happy moment before all this happens. Then we can enjoy our lives like a married couple. When this is all done, we're going to get married and have our honeymoon," he added. "Let's not ruin the man's plan. So what if he wants to propose now? It's his decision," Seokjin said, "Plus, we knew it'll happen one day." "It won't be bad to have a happy day before all hell breaks loose," you agreed. "Fine, what's the plan?" Jungkook asked. "You guys will separately distract her. There's a ton a events that happens when these festivals go on. It won't be that much of a problem to distract her. She's fascinated by mostly every event," he answered. "Y/N, Charlotte, and Tim will distract her first. Seokjin, Jimin, and Hoseok will take her somewhere else. Then Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jungkook will distract her last. Since you're her best friend, Yoongi, you can bring her to me. I'll be waiting at the back of the school," he explained. "So then you want us to lie to her about you not being there or something?" you asked. "Precisely, just tell her that I'm going to be late because the manager-" just then the door opened. Kim walked in with food. "Hey guys, guess who just bought food!" she walked in. When she noticed the eight of you surrounding a table, she went over to you. "What are we discussing about?" she asked.

You were all a little surprised by her appearance. Everyone was so sure that she wouldn't appear anytime today. But here she is, with food. "We were just talking about the little 'game' Mimi made for us," Yoongi was able to reply for all of you. "Oh, well you don't have to worry about it. Maybe you do... and you... and well all of you. But don't worry, we got this!" Kim gave us a thumbs up for some type of assurance. "Hey, Kim. Did you hear about the festival that they're doing?" Jungkook asked. She pressed her lips together, "Which one?" "The high school near us," Taehyung answered. "Oh, yeah. Why?" she asked. "Well, why don't we go there to have fun before all this craziness happens?" Seokjin asked. "Sure, I need a little break. Things have honestly gotten too boring over there," she agreed quite instantly. Then you and BTS ate with Kim. "Well, I should get going, I can't have the others scolding me," she waved, and left. "Good job Seokjin, you lured her into the trap-" then the door open. "I almost forgot," Kim went over, and kissed Namjoon. "You'll be there tomorrow, right?" she asked. He nodded, "I don't know at what time." She smiled, "As long as you're there." Then she left. "Anyways, about that manager thing before she interrupted you," you reminded. "Right, just tell her the manager told me to stay in and do some extra things," he finished.

~Festival time~

Charlotte was driving to Kim's house. "You'll think that because they're dating, they'll live together," she said. "BTS lives in the dorm building. If they had their own home, then maybe she'll be able to live there. Guest are only allowed to stay for a few nights, they can't live there is what the rules say," you replied. "Huh, weird rules," she mumbled. When you made it to her house, you went out and knocked on the door. She came out, and then you were heading to the high school. "Thanks so much for agreeing to drive me here," Kim thanked. "It's not a problem. We're going together, so why not drive you?" Charlotte asked. Kim smiled at her words. Then she turned to Tim, "Are you ready for this?" "I'm as ready as I'll ever be," he answered. When you made it, the first place you went to explore was the haunted house. It was just a bunch of high schoolers jumping out of nowhere, what could you expect? But, this last scare really got Charlotte. She jumped onto Tim, and she stayed like that until the four of you got out. "Ew, why are you touching me?" she backed off. "What do you mean? You're the one who jumped to me. I'm sorry I'm not a hot shirtless guy," he started walking off. "But they're the ones who willingly allowed it," Kim whispered. "They're totally a ship," you said. She nodded, "Most definitely." Soon after, she went with the second group. You, Charlotte, and Tim agreed to stop by a nearby cafe. "Have you guys noticed anything about Kim?" he asked. "No, why?" you asked. "I don't know what's going on... but recently, she hasn't been giving in that much effort to train. She's been lounging off, and complaining," he answered. "Maybe she's just conserving energy. This is a big deal," Charlotte suggested. "I guess..." he looked out the window. "Kim... don't give up..." you thought.

~Night time~

When it was time for the fireworks, Seokjin called Namjoon on his phone. You found an empty room. He put it on speaker, and everyone started listening in. Then the fireworks went off, and Yoongi had just entered the room. You looked out the window to see Kim distracted by the fireworks. Namjoon was on his knees for around five minutes because she didn't noticed. Then he started talking. The words Namjoon was saying was so hard to hear due to the fireworks. But then you heard, "Will you marry me?" and then a "Yes!" That's when the fireworks ended. You watched the couple passionately kiss... in front of the kids. "Cover your eyes children!" Taehyung opened the window, and shouted. Two more weeks but today was a day to enjoy.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako