First Concert With BTS

This is where I got lazy and stopped hunting down pictures of the BTS members. ~XutieMiako

~A week later~

Today was the day you and BTS had worked hard for. It was a concert day, where millions of fans will be attending to watch you perform live. You were so excited to be performing with your favorite band; in all honestly you never thought you'll ever get the chance to. Currently you and BTS are in the dressing room getting ready. Well separated, BTS is in one room and you in the other. With eyes closed you felt at ease, it was honestly relaxing when your makeup was being done. You could honestly drift off into a slumber anytime. If it weren't for your makeup artist, who was constantly trying to keep you awake, you would be able to. And you couldn't blame her; if you fall asleep, you might not be able to perform on time. Which will cause the concert to be delayed, and fans won't be happy. Well, you'll never hear the end of it if that happened. You were so relaxed: music in your ears and the gentle brush brushing against your face ever so gracefully, sound being blocked out by your various selected songs, your eyes closed as you enjoyed your relaxing moment, and your body completely at ease as you waited for everything to be finished. Suddenly you felt as someone place a hand on your shoulder before they shook you. With slight annoyance you opened your eyes, your peaceful moment was interrupted but you were honestly used to it. You moved one side of the headphone behind your ear as you saw that your makeup artist was trying to tell you something. "I'm done," she said smiling and you smiled back. You stood up before stretching, then you bowed and thanked your makeup artist. Soon you were analyzing yourself in the mirror.

Your outfit is:

You had decided to just visit the BTS dressing room since the concert wouldn't start for a long time from now

You had decided to just visit the BTS dressing room since the concert wouldn't start for a long time from now. When you approached the room, you knocked before waiting. It hadn't taken long for the door to swing right open to reveal Taehyung. "Ah, Y/N," Taehyung greeted you with a smile, "I see you're done." You nodded, "May I come in?" you asked and Taehyung nodded before moving aside. Without a second thought, you walked into the room. You started to look around the room, soon seeing Yoongi sitting with his eyes closed, relaxed as his makeup was being done. Soon you notice that some of the members were resting up for the concert, something you would honestly be doing at the moment but you wanted to spend time with BTS. After a while, you were sitting beside Jungkook as you watched him play a game. "Are you done with preparing?" you asked while your attention was completely drawn to the game. Jungkook hummed to signal, that indeed, he was done. Within a minute, Jungkook had beaten the round which, impressing you. "Want to give it a shot?" Jungkook ask as he held his phone out to you. You hesitated, Jungkook seemed to have notice. "Come on, don't be shy," Jungkook said moving his phone closer to you. With hesitation, you place your fingers on top on the phone before gripping onto the rectangular device. You position the phone in a more reasonable position, soon Jungkook pressed "next round." Which cause you to immediately freak out, as you didn't know what you needed to do. You thought back on how Jungkook played and soon tried copying him.

You had beaten the round, shocking you since you had no clue what you were doing. Randomly tapping the screen at random times and just sliding you finger across the screen got you to win. Jungkook laughed, "It looked like you had no clue what you were doing." You nodded at Jungkook's statement to show that he was correct. "You still beat it though," Jungkook said as he got a grip on his phone with his fingers. "Shockingly enough," you replied making Jungkook chuckle. You got up from your spot before looking for Yoongi, he no longer was in the chair. As you analyzed the room, you notice Yoongi lying on the couch in a weird position. You soon walked over to Yoongi. As you were at an appropriate range, you poked Yoongi's nose. His eyes sprung open to dart at whoever wanted to disturb his sleep. All you did was give a gentle smile, "Aish, I was about to kill you," Yoongi said. You laughed, "I could tell, that look wasn't very inviting." Yoongi opened his arms signaling you to crawl into his arms, and you did so. You honestly were tired, and you needed some rest before the concert starts. Your face was so close to Yoongi, the two of you stared at one another. You quickly buried your face into Yoongi's shirt and he pulled you closer to him.

~After a while~

You had been waken up to Yoongi shaking you and tickling you. When your body received the message that you were being tickled and you let out a set of laughter before pushing Yoongi off you. All Yoongi did was laugh, seeing he had succeeded on waking you up. "Aish, Yoongi," you adjusted your hair as you got up. Yoongi gave you his adorable gummy smile, "Hey if I didn't wake you up, we would be late for the concert." You nodded in agreement, and in all honesty you were glad he woke you up instead of letting you sleep for eternity. With an extended hand, you helped Yoongi up since he seemed that he too was still exhausted. Soon you and Yoongi were following behind the others. Some staffs were following behind as they made an attempt to fix your hair along with Yoongi's. You heard the fans chanting as they patiently waited for you and BTS appearance on the stage. Soon the chants got louder as you got closer to the stage. "You guys ready?" Namjoon asked as he adjusted his microphone in his hand. You nodded and so did the others, "Okay everyone, don't push yourself too hard and be careful." It was good to know BTS had such an amazing leader like Namjoon, he cares mostly for the other members and strived to succeed what they wanted. You watched as Kim gave Namjoon a kiss on the cheek before wishing everyone luck. Soon you and BTS were heading onto the stage, the spotlight hitting all of you. The audience immediately went wild at the appearance of you and BTS. You waved and smiled, seeing how everyone was so excited. Soon a fan chant began which made you giggle.

Before you knew it, you were performing your collaboration song with BTS. "This is the moment I've dreamt of..." you looked over to Yoongi, who smiled before returning to his verse.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako