Eyes

Everyone walked through the streets. You were amazed on how beautiful this place was. Everyone chatted, and had fun. For once, you felt relieved. You didn't constantly look around, you felt relaxed. Just having the others around you, made you feel at peace- well a little. As you were walking with Yoongi by your side, your hands intertwining with his. That's when a fan approached you. "Oh my gosh!" she freaked out, a smile appeared on her face. She made sure to lower her voice, to not attract any unnecessary attention. "I'm such a big fan of you!" she shouting in a quiet tone, the smile continued to stay on her face. She paused, "I'm not disturbing you guys, right?" You shook your head, "Of course not, we're just walking around. There's no way for you to disturb us while walking." With your reassurance, she brightened up. "Good, I don't want to disturb you. I know you need personal space," she happily said. You nodded with a smile on your face. "Oh! By the way, my name is Aaliyah (This was supposed to be one of my readers, but I don't know her username anymore- you know who you are), but you can call me Jada!" she smiled. "It's nice to meet you Jada," you smiled brightly. BTS was cautious around her. They were too afraid to cause a huge scene. She seemed to have noticed the tension. "Ah... can I have one photo with you and BTS? I won't bother you anymore," she said. You nodded and looked over at BTS, who were hesitant. "Come on guys, you can't just let a fan down like that. She hasn't done anything in the past few minutes while she was talking to me," they looked at one another before nodding. Afterwards, Aaliyah smiled and walked off without drawing any attention.

You loved having fans approach you. If more than one fan approached you, it'll gather some other fans. Then you'll be crowded by fans, and some could get very injured. A fan that doesn't draw a lot of attention is good to have around. "You guys seemed scared of her, but she didn't do any harm to you," you said. "Sometimes crazy fans approach us individually, so we get more cautious. You never know what will happen, baby. You have to be cautious," Yoongi replied. "I know. But she wasn't drawing any attention, she quietly left. She even asked if she was bothering us. Doesn't that give you some green lights?" you asked. "I guess we should have been more kind towards her. We're just used to having fans approach us and surround us. Then, without even asking, they take pictures of us. They suffocate us with their shouting and their camera flashes. It's just... we've been used to being cautious," Seokjin said. "I guess you're right... but I experience that as well. Even so, I still enjoy when fans approach me..." your voice slowly lowered itself into a low tone as the sentence moved on. The conversation drew off, and changed itself. As everyone continued to walk, Jungkook started playing around.

He suddenly bumped into someone, knocking them right over. It was a female. Her hair was blue, and her eyes was gray. "Is she blind?" you thought. But the way she analyzed the nine of you, made you think your question was answered. But, in one of her hand's was a white cane; beside her was a dog. "So she is blind," you thought. You completely forgot that blind people have very strong senses. So she was able to see the figures, without actually needing to see them. "I'm sorry," Jungkook said as he held out his hand to help her. Without a problem, she pushed herself up. "It's alright, it was an accident," she smiled before drawing her attention to you. The dog had it's attention glued on you as well. You felt your spine shiver, "That's weird..." Jungkook apologized once more. She assured him that it was okay, before continuing with her day. When she was passing you, she dropped something. You looked down at it. Then you tried calling her, but she was long gone. With hesitation, you picked up the thing she dropped. It was a paper, more like a card. It read "Hyun." You looked over in the direction she disappeared. "What the..." you thought before you were interrupted. "You coming, Y/N?" Kim called out. "Yeah," you replied before turning. You caught up with the others. You decided to not think much about it, and just pretend it never happened.

~After a while~

For a second, you felt someone watching you. When you turned, you saw no one. At this time, you were finally getting tensed. Everything zoned out. You were in a black atmosphere with eyes staring at you. "Hey, you okay?" Yoongi shook you. You were quick to snap out. "Huh...?" you hung your head low, thinking about how your eyes started deceiving you. "I-I think I need to rest," you said. "Are you okay?" he stared at you with concern. The others also stared at you with a worried expression. "Yeah, I'm fine... I-I just feel lightheaded and uneasy," you stood up. "Are you sick?" Kim asked before standing up and touching your forehead. You shook your head, "Like I said, I'm tired." With that being said, you started to walk off without another word. Yoongi quickly followed behind you. "You know you suck at lying, right?" he asked. "We established that, Yoongi," you replied. "Baby, what's wrong?" he grabbed your hand, and stopped you. You used your opposite hand to run your fingers through your hair. "It's just... I feel uneasy," you said. "About what?" he asked, demanding for more answers. "I- well, I feel lile someone was watching me... it's creeping me out," you replied as you pulled your arm away. You rubbed your arm with your opposite hand. "Really, how come?" he asked, confused. "It's just an uneasy feeling I got after we bumped into that female..." you explained. "The blind one?" he asked, and you nodded. "How come?" he gave you a confused face. He seemed sure that you didn't need to worry about anything. "Well, she dropped this card while passing by me..." you took out the card.

Yoongi took the card and inspected it, then he gave it back to you. "I don't see the problem with it. It's probably just her name. She must have dropped it on accident. Don't stress too much about it," he said. You sighed, "Alright..." But... something in your body was telling you to be more than just relaxed about this all.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako