Tears of Joy

You stretched while yawning due to the fact that you woke up early to finish what you started last night. As you smiled happily at the fact you finished putting in who was doing what part of the song. You got off your bed, grabbed your phone charger, laptop charger and headphones. Then you grabbed your backpack and place the items you needed into your backpack. After you made sure that you got everything you closed you laptop and placed it into your backpack. "Okay," you thought before checking the time, it was 8:15 A.M. You stared at the time for a long time, "Maybe I can do something in fifteen minutes..." you thought as you grabbed your phone from your bed stand. You texted Charlotte telling her that you'll be outside in about fifteen minutes. You finished texting her, but then you heard your dorm room door bell ring. "Maybe it's someone who needs to drop off something...?" You said with confusion and placed your phone back onto the bed stand before heading towards the door. As you approached the door you unlocked the door. You slowly opened the door, and peered through the crack that was opened. Your eyes widen as you noticed it was Yoongi.

You slowly opened the door, a little shock that Yoongi was waiting outside the door. When the door was finally opened Yoongi smiled a little, "I didn't know I had to wait so long for you, weirdo," Yoongi said. You stared at Yoongi confused, "Excuse me?" You asked him. "First he calls me a crazy fan and now he's calling me a weirdo, what's with these nicknames?" You thought, "Can I come in?" Yoongi asked still slightly smiling. "Uh... Yea sure," you said moving aside so Yoongi can enter your dorm room, "Is there something you need?" You asked closing the door. You watched as Yoongi took of his shoes, "Why else do you think I'm here?" Yoongi asked before standing up straight. "To give me an annoyed look?" You answered questionably. "Now why would I do that to my best friend?" Yoongi asked, your eyes widen in shock, "You finally recognized me?" You asked in a surprised tone. You felt as your eyes tear up in joy, "Well now I recognized you... After some researching that is," Yoongi said as he opened his arms. You immediately ran into Yoongi's arms as your felt tears stream down you face. "Y/N you shouldn't cry," Yoongi said as he patted your head before wrapping his arms around you. You smiled, "I can't help it! I've missed you so much Yoongi," you said as you let your tears stain Yoongi's sweater. "Wanna chat for awhile?" Yoongi asked and you nodded as you moved away from him. You wiped your tears with your palm before leading Yoongi into your living room. Yoongi and you both sat next to each other in the couch, "Listen, Y/N I'm really sorry for acting rude, I didn't know it was you. I thought you were a crazy fan of BTS and at that of me," Yoongi said. You nodded, "I know how you get when you just meet someone. You tend to restrain from interacting with strangers and act rudely towards them until you get to know them better," you said. Yoongi smiled, "That's my best friend," Yoongi said. "Now... I'm sorry for leaving you without saying anything. I'm sorry I didn't tell you goodbye, and I'm sorry again for acting rudely," Yoongi apologized again.

"Its no problem... Although I was really hurt because you didn't tell me anything-" before you could finish your sentence Yoongi interrupted you. "I was going to! I promise I was gonna tell you, it's just my plane flight was early in the morning and I know how you love sleeping in," Yoongi said. "Sorry for interrupting you... You can continue," Yoongi stated and you nodded before talking again. "That day you left, I was... Although it's hard for me to admit, I was devastated that you left. And after awhile, I talked to your mom and she said that you had to leave early... I understood that you wanted to accomplish a dream that you've, well we've been dreaming of ever since we were in middle school. I don't want you to worry about the past, because you now have such a bright future," you told him. "And so do you. Wanna explain how this happened?" Yoongi asked. You slightly laughed, "I wanted to accomplish my dream as well. I kept supporting you through my screen, but I think you inspired me to get off my lazy butt and accomplish what I wanted to accomplish the most," you stated. Hearing this statement Yoongi gave you a gummy smile, the one smile you loved so much. "I'm glad I was an inspiration to you, because now look where we're at. You're in BigHit and I am too. I thought... I thought that I'll never see you again, but I'm so glad you're here," Yoongi said and you smiled brightly, "I'm glad you've finally recognized me," you said because you were so happy. Yoongi immediately wrapped his arms around you, "I missed you, so much," Yoongi said. Your smile grew even bigger than before, "I think I missed you more," you stated as you hugged Yoongi back. "Because Yoongi... I really like you," you thought as you were happily engulfed in Yoongi's arms once again.

"Y/N what's your phone number?" Yoongi asked as he released you, "Oh... Here let me see your phone," you said as you held out your hand. Yoongi took his phone out of his pocket before handing his phone to you and placing it into your hand. You secured Yoongis phone in your hand before tapping the home button, "Oh your password," you said as you held it up to him, "Oh yea..." Yoongi placed his finger onto the home button for a fingerprint identification. You turned the phone back to you, tapped on phone, then tapped on the plus sign and started filling out the information. You put your first and last name before typing in your phone number. "Good now I finally have a phone number that works," Yoongi said as he grabbed his phone from your hand. "Yea sorry, I changed phone numbers because I had to," you told Yoongi and he nodded. "Okay I think I have to go now," Yoongi said standing up, "Okay... I'll see you later then?" You asked and he nodded. "Of course our fans requested us to at least make a song together, well BTS and you to make a song," Yoongi said. "But I get to spend time with someone I haven't seen in so long," Yoongi stated happily. You smiled, "Okay can't wait to help you with the beat making," you said. "I can do it myself," Yoongi replied as he glared at you making you laughed, "I know".

You followed behind Yoongi as he approached the door, "Y/N I know I already said this... But I missed you a lot," Yoongi said before smiling cutely at you. You felt your heart beat faster at the sight of his lovely smile, "Well let's hope we don't get separated again, or none of us leave one another. Beside for fans, like going to places to meet up with fans and have concerts," you stated and Yoongi laughed. "Promise," Yoongi said before opening the door after placing his shoes on and leaving. "See you Y/N," Yoongi waved and you waved back smiling like a kid who just received a lot of candy.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako