The Dream Team

Too and Yoongi returned to BigHit with a bag of food. You decided to pick up some food for the others, knowing that Kim was busy today. That meant the other members of BTS probably didn't have food right now. They're probably starving as they fight over what they should eat. Yoongi opened the door for you, since you were holding most of the bags. "We got food!" you shouted into the practice room. The others turned to you and Yoongi. "What, really? Thanks, guys!" Jungkook shouted before happily hopping towards you. "We thought that you guys would be fighting over what to eat, and never come to a conclusion, so we bought you food. Kim's busy as well, and she can't bring you food," Yoongi explained. "How'd you know?" Taehyung asked, like he was shocked Yoongi actually knew so much about their daily problems without Kim. "Yoongi's right though, we've been fighting," Jimin agreed. "I just wanted seafood!" Seokjin shouted. "And I want meat!" Namjoon shouted back (You know that fight Seokjin and Namjoon had, that one time, during an interview? Yeah, this is based on it). "No, seafood!" Seokjin glared at Namjoon. "Meat!" Namjoon glared back. The two of them bumped their heads together. "They're like a old married couple or something," you laughed (More references). "Don't worry, we got meat and seafood," Yoongi said and you quickly placed the bags down. "They're named as well," you informed. Like wild beast, they quickly took ahold of the food, like they didn't eat food for a year. "I heard you guys are doing a duet. What concept are you deciding to do?" Taehyung asked as he stuffed Panda Express (Wow, I know them so much) down his throat. "Well... we were planning a love song. Y/N made a song about our life from the past to the present; she included every important event. She wanted to make it connect to us. So when we're older, we can reminisce over the memories," Yoongi answered. "I can't wait for the song to come out! Knowing the two of you, it'll be the best!" Hoseok happily shouted.

~Outside Yoongi's studio~

"Here you go, Tim," you said as you handed Tim the bag. He took the bag with a smile, "Thank you, Miss L/N. You're very kind." You smiled, "It's no problem at all. You always work hard, so I thought that I could pay you back for being such a devoted bodyguard." "It's a pleasure to be working with such a kind young lady like yourself," he said. "Say, I'm curious... did Mimi ever do anything nice for you?" you asked. "She has, once in a while," he answered. "Why did you stay with her? If you don't mind me asking," you asked. You didn't know much about Tim. "Maybe one day I'll can tell you. But in short, it was my only job," he answered. "Ah, right. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable in any means," you quickly said. "You're fine Miss L/N, it's just that I've never told anyone before. I promise to tell you soon. But hurry up Miss L/N, you still have a duet to finish," he quickly reminded. "A-Ah right! I almost forgot!" you said before grabbing the door handle. You stopped midway, "I really would like to get to know you more, Tim. You're a nice person, and I would love to know more about you. I don't want to know the bad reputation that Mimi created for you, but the you that isn't being dragged down." "Then maybe one day we can have conversation, then we can learn about each other. After all, Mis- Mimi has painted a bad image of the both of us," he said.

~After a while~

"Do you think our managers want us to create a music video for this?" you asked. You started to move the instruments around, until you were satisfied with their placement. Yoongi shrugged, "Should I ask my manager?" "Yeah, it won't hurt to ask," you said. With that, Yoongi pulled out his phone. After a while, he placed it against his ear. You stayed quiet as he started talking. A few seconds later, the call ended. "He said that he's assuming fans would want a music video. So... I guess we're making one," Yoongi shrugged. "I guess I can make a concept for the music video, and I'll also make the choreography," you said. "I'll give you what I have at the moment," you said. He was busy organizing the lyrics and changing it up. "Isn't the concept our love?" he asked, confused. "It is... but I was thinking that the music video could have various concepts. After all, the song has multiple stories in it. If I analyze the lyrics, I can make an interesting music video out of it," you explained. He nodded, "But shouldn't we work on this best together? I mean, I'm satisfied with the lyrics, but you need the beat to make the choreography." "Right... I guess you can work on what I sent you, and I'll work on the concept. Send me the lyrics," you instructed. He nodded and sent you the lyrics. You read through it before thinking of ideas and typing them out.

~Time: 3:30 A.M.~

Although it was past midnight, you and Yoongi decided to stay up. (Just like ai'm staying up late to edit this chapter) So you told Tim to leave early, you didn't want him staying up too late. "We finished everything in once day beside the choreography," Yoongi said, impressed. You smiled and held up your hand. He have you a high five. "I mean, you have to admit that we're the greatest team," you said. Yoongi laughed, "The dream team." With that, you nodded before bringing your attention back to your laptop. "We should probably head back home and get some rest," he suggested. You looked up. "Don't you normally stay here late at night?" you asked. He nodded, "I'm not going to let my beautiful girlfriend sleep here. Come on, let's get packed and we'll head back to the dorms. We can finish the rest tomorrow, okay?" You nodded before quickly packing up. Then you and Yoongi were heading back to the dorms in a uber. Within a few minutes, you were at the dorms, about to separate ways. "Hey," Yoongi said, catching your arm before you entered the elevator. You turned around with confusion. "Can I stay over at your dorm room tonight? Maybe we can think of some ideas while we lay in bed together," he suggested. "That sounds like a wonderful idea. Let's not stay up all night thinking though," you smiled.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako