Princess

~Yoongi First P.O.V~

Y/N pouted quietly in the corner, "Why can't I be the princess?" Y/N asked herself out loud. "Y/N!" I shouted as I waved my hand at her as I ran towards her. Y/N looked up with sadness in her eyes, "Hey Y/N," I said giving her a smile, "What is it Yoongi?" Y/N asked with a slight annoyance in her voice. "No matter how much you can't be a princess in this game. You'll always be my princess," I said with a promising voice, "If I'm your princess you'll have to promise to marry me and never leave me..." Y/N said grabbing my hand and pulled me closer to her. "I promise when we grow up, I'll marry you and make sure you don't ever cry because of me!" I promised with a reassuring smile and Y/N smiled back. Y/N's smiled started fading away along with her existence.

"I thought you promised that you'll never leave me," a high school Y/N says, her face had no expression nor face. "Why'd you lie to me Yoongi? Maybe it's because Mimi is prettier than me, you choose her over me... I hate you Yoongi," Y/N said and I watched as her faceless face begin to have tears roll down her face. "Goodbye Yoongi," were Y/N's last words as the location changed to the roof of the school building, she looked at me once more and an expression finally appeared on her face. Y/N's face had only one expression and that was sadness. She gave me a faint smile before jumping off, and I ran to catch her.

~End of P.O.V~

Yoongi woke up in sweat, "It was just a dream," Yoongi thought as he placed a hand on his head. "Why would I have a nightmare like that...? Y/N doesn't even like me that way..." Yoongi thought before getting off his bed. "I guess I broke my promise to you Y/N," Yoongi mumbled to himself.

~To you~

It was any normal day; your annoying alarm woke you up, you rolled off your bed tired, then you enter the bathroom to do your morning routine, after that you enter the kitchen made and eat breakfast, and here you are now in the bathroom finished with a shower. "What a boring day..." you thought as you lazily brushed your hair. You stared at yourself in the mirror, "What if I get a boyfriend?" You thought as you put your hair into two buns. "No... Y/N, there's no way Yoongi thinks of me more than a friend. But again that promise he made... Ugh Y/N stop it," you thought before hitting yourself in the head. "There's no way I can ever confess to him, I mean I like him and everything. But it's been four years, and I can't even confess to him without my fear taking over," you sighed before staring at yourself in the mirror. "Plus I'm just an ugly knight to him... Although Yoongi said that I was his... Princess when we were younger," you thought smiling as blush spread across your face. You spaced out for a little bit.

~Flashback~

~First P.O.V~

"I promise when we grow up, I'll marry you and make sure you don't cry because of me!" A young Yoongi promised. "Yoongi let's play! Come on my prince, leave the loser of a knight alone," Mimi motioned Yoongi. I stood still watching as Yoongi disappeared with that witch.

High school year something happened...

"Yoongi you're so hot! Please date me! I'll make sure you have fun today~," Mimi says unbuttoning her shirt, all Yoongi did was watch. No movement whatsoever, "Y/N please leave I need to take care so something," Yoongi said as he motioned me to leave. I did as told and left, "Please Yoongi don't tell me you're gonna do what I think you're gonna do," I thought as fears combined together making me unable to look back. "Yoongi don't break our promise," I mumbled fear taking over my body, "You said you'll take me as your princess, not her," I thought as I felt tears well up in my eyes. I paused mid step and felt the tears threatened to fall down, but I felt someone touch me before my tears could. I turned to see who it was, it was Yoongi, "Hey Y/N, why do you look like you're about to cry?" Yoongi asked as he stared at me worried. "My prince... Why did I feel so lonely without you? Can this be... No I don't like him like that, right?" I thought feeling the tears finally streaming down my face. Yoongi was quick to wipe my tears, "Aish Y/N you're such a baby," Yoongi said smiling cutely at me.

~End of P.O.V~

~Back to the present~

"That's right, I had fear and I was jealous. I thought Yoongi would have wanted Mimi, but he appeared for me. That's why I love you so much Yoongi, you kept your promise but do you still remember?" You asked yourself as you stared at yourself in the mirror.

Your outfit is:

Your hair style is:

Your hair style is:

"Okay Y/N enough spacing out! You got so much to do!" You immediately exited the bathroom, grabbed your backpack, swung it over your shoulder, and then you grabbed your mask put it on before exiting your bedroom

"Okay Y/N enough spacing out! You got so much to do!" You immediately exited the bathroom, grabbed your backpack, swung it over your shoulder, and then you grabbed your mask put it on before exiting your bedroom. You had prepared everything this morning, everything you needed was in your backpack, and your lunch as well. You normally eat dinner with BTS, they seem to be more prepared than you. As you closed your dorm room door behind you, you locked it and placed the keys into your backpack side pocket. You walked over to the elevator and pressed the down button, you waited patiently for the elevator door to open. When it did you noticed a familiar figure, "Yoongi?" You asked as you waited for the elevator to fully open. Yoongi was in mid yawn, he looked up to the sound of his name, "Oh hey Y/N," Yoongi replied as you entered the elevator. "Slept in?" You asked as you stood beside him, "Yup sure did, seems like the boys didn't even make an attempt to wake me up and left," Yoongi said and you laughed. "I mean you're scary when people wake you up," you said, "I mean... I'll be fine if you woke me up," Yoongi mumbled. "What's that?" You asked, "I said can I ride with you today?" Yoongi asked and you looked over at him, "Sure thing," you replied smiling. "Y/N..." Yoongi said, "Yes?" you answered, you saw as Yoongi looked over at you, "You look cute today, just wanted to tell you that," Yoongi complimented you with a straight face. You blushed, "T-Thank you," you said, just then the elevator door opened up and people rushed in. Yoongi grabbed your arm and pulled you into a corner with him, all you felt was his arms wrapped around your waist as an attempt to make sure you both didn't get separated.

I hoped you enjoyed!
Quick note!
I don't think that I'll be able to update anytime soon... This will be the last chapter, well more like last time I update for now (No I am not quitting). I've been so stressed and busy lately, that I started losing interest in updating. I know, and I'm sorry, I've been taking a lot of breaks lately. But I promise that I'll be back, this time no breaks, after May, somewhere around there. Please understand, I really am sorry once again...
~XutieMiako