Disappear

~A week later~

When you opened your eyes, you noticed that you were laying on the couch instead of the bed. You pushed yourself up, and saw that Charlotte was no where to be seen. Soon you got up from the couch, and started to head to the bathroom. When you were nearing the bathroom, the door busted right open. There you saw Charlotte, breathing heavily. The color of her face was completely drained. "He's missing," she said, making you widen your eyes. "Yoongi?" you asked, hoping that it wasn't your boyfriend who was missing. She swallowed before nodding. You felt a sudden rush of emotions run through your entire body. Without a second thought, you rushed past her and into Yoongi's shared hotel room. There, Taehyung sat on his hotel bed with his hands covering his face. The other members were also in the room. "There's no way they were able to break in without making a noise," Namjoon said in shock. "He's not gone, right?" Jimin asked, not wanting to believe it. "We're currently having security search the entire hotel," your manager said. "Let's just hope that they didn't leave with him." You stood there at the door, you couldn't move and you couldn't believe what you were hearing. "He's really gone?" you asked yourself. Kim turned, without a word she approached you and hugged you. "Is he really gone?" you asked. You heard your voice crack. All she did was give you a sad expression. Without any words, she nodded. You felt all of your emotions building up. Then you fell onto your knees, and started to letting your tears run down your face. The feeling of frustration and sadness mixed together, and made a big blob of mixed emotions. You furiously punched the wall as your tears engulfed you.

~After a while~

"Here," Kim said as she handed you a cup of tea. You gave a faint smile as you took the cup from her hands. Just when you thought that everything was okay, it turned out that it wasn't. This was the last day of the tour as well. You and BTS wanted to end off the tour with a fan meet. But in the end, you had to cancel that. BigHit didn't want to tell the fans that Yoongi was missing, kidnapped at that. ARMY would probably go search for Yoongi, and risk their lives. "We'll need to tell them one day," Seokjin said. Ever since the news about Yoongi missing approached you and the others, everyone has been devastated. You, well you, were a mess. Your hair was a mess, your eyes were puffy, but you ran out of tears. You felt like everything was crashing down; you wanted to know that it was all a joke. Then Yoongi would pop out to hug you. To tell you that everything was a joke, and he was only pranking you. It's been an hour, and he hasn't jumped out to tell you it was a joke. The security hasn't informed anyone of anything, not a single piece of information from this morning was given. "We can tell them after a while," Namjoon suggested. "I hate that chick," Hoseok said in a gloomy tone. The others nodded, and you stayed quiet. You were too devastated and dazed in your own thoughts to say anything. "How do you think Mimi broke into the hotel room so easily? I mean, there were security guards and everything," Jungkook asked. Kim leaned back against the couch, "Hm... maybe she broke in when the security guards were getting sleepy, or when they were switching off." That made the others sigh. "If only we could get some new information," Namjoon muttered.

~After a while~

It just didn't run through your head in the right manner. You cried again, Kim and Charlotte were quick to comfort you. It just felt you were in a dream, or even in a movie. This just seemed so unreal to you, and you didn't want to accept that Yoongi was actually gone. When a knock sounded at the door, you were hoping that it was Yoongi. Namjoon got up to open the door. When it was opened, it revealed your manager along with the manager of BTS. The two of them looked rather uneasy. "We got some news..." your manager said. A silence was held around everyone, you and the others waited for the news. "The security guards checked every room but Yoongi, nor the female, have not been found," the manager of BTS said, no longer wanting to hold the silence. You felt your heart start to ache. "There's no way," you thought. Even though you wanted to cry, you already drained yourself. The members of BTS sat there, unsure what to do. One of their members just disappeared without a sound. Sooner or later, they would need to inform their fan base. Which would only led to a war, they'll probably want to kill the person who took Yoongi. Probably even go as far as to search for him themselves. You sat there, sadness filling your body. Yet you couldn't cry, you couldn't do anything. Yoongi was gone, and now you don't know what to do. Kim stood up. "Let's start packing... we need to head back to Seoul," she instructed. "Are you really going to ignore the fact that Yoongi is gone?" Jimin asked, quite agitated. She turned, "No. But we can't just stay here and allow time to pass by, you still have fans to satisfy." "We're missing a member, Kim. We aren't BTS anymore, we aren't the seven males with a strong will power," Namjoon said. "I'm not leaving this place until we find Yoongi!" Taehyung childishly shouted. You sat there, a war broke out in front of you, it reminded you of the time with Kim. Soon you stood up, eyes drained and hair a complete mess. "She's right... we need to start packing. I still have a comeback to do. Even though I want to stay, even if I want Yoongi to come back to me, I have a job to keep up with," you said. The others looked at you. It ached you to know that Yoongi wasn't here, but you were hoping he'll come back to you. Even so, you had to put your fans first, and hope that Yoongi will be found.

~Back at Seoul~

You sighed loudly as you entered the car. "I think you'll want this," Kim said as she placed a suitcase in the car. "It's Yoongi's clothes and other belongings. I think you'll take good care of it until he returns," Kim smiled. Soon the car started off, and you simply stared at the suitcase, afraid to touch it.

~After a while~

You laid on your bed, before hearing a loud knock at your door. Whoever was at the door seemed to be in a panic. You got up and opened the door, there was Namjoon, breathing heavily. "Kim..." Namjoon said before inhaling, "Kim disappeared."

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako