An Opportunity

~The next day~

"What do I do... what can I do?" you were walking with your head down. You were planning to show the video, but you were seriously hesitating to do it. "How can they agree to something like that?" you asked. "There's no way they could. I don't think they want to kill anyone," you thought. You spent the most of your time contemplating whether or not to show them or not. "I've rather risk my life than risk theirs," you thought. You started watching the video again, listening to her was scaring you. "What else does she have planned? How can she make me suffer more than Hyun has? What's up her sleeve that I actually have to fear?" you asked. As you were watching it, someone came up from behind you. "Is that... Mimi?" you turned around. It was Tim, he was staring at your laptop. You quickly turned back, and paused the video. "What is she asking you to participate it?" he asked. "It's nothing!" you closed your laptop. "You can't just tell me that it's nothing, I heard the word 'game.' Then what do you know? Mimi is on the laptop talking to you. What is this about?" he asked. "Tim, please keep quiet," you begged. "I'm not going to do that. Tell me what's happening, or I'll tell the others you're hiding something. You'll have to open up someday," he said. You looked at him, teary eyed. Then you started crying. He was quick to comfort you, "What's going on, Miss L/N?" "I don't know what to do. I thought it all ended, but it hasn't. She's still on my back, and she still wants Yoongi. I don't know what to do anymore," you cried. "What is this about? Tell me. I can't do anything to help you if you don't tell me," he patted your back. You were seriously hesitant about it, but you opened your laptop. Then you played it from the beginning. Tim listened; as Mimi explained further, the more shocked he became. "You'll need to show this to the others," he said. He was convincing you to do it. You nodded, and stood up. With each step you took, to get to the practice room, the more heavy and unbearable they got. "You'll be fine. You can't keep this yourself for too long; you have a breaking point as well. All you need to do is let them know," he said. You nodded, and wiped away your tears.

When you entered the room, Kim and BTS were there. A single tear fell from you eye. "Guys, I need to show you something that I think will need to involve all of us," you said. They gave you a confused face. You sat down at a table, and motioned them. As you waited for them to gather around, not a single word had left your mouth. When the video played, you also kept quiet. For the first time, you felt like you weren't the only one who was scared. Then the video ended. "Is she crazy?" Namjoon asked. BTS started to complain about how dangerous it was. You were hearing all of them; you already knew that it would be dangerous. That's the main reason why you didn't want to show them in the first place. You knew the risk of the entire thing. "We don't even have anyone to help us do this. I don't think any of us wants to harm anyone, or even get killed in all of this," Seokjin said. It was obscured, and you knew it. Kim stopped the concern. "Guys, this is the perfect opportunity. If we win, then we don't have to deal with her anymore," she was clearly done with the foolishness. "We don't want to die, babe!" Namjoon said. "She never mentioned that BTS needed to be apart of it. The only thing she said was that Yoongi needed to be at the end of the opposite course," she pointed out. "Yeah, so what? If he's going then we're going to be there to protect him!" Jungkook said. "Would you really risk your lives like that? How about all of your fans? What will they do when they realize that you all died in battle? This is just an assumption but... if they do get to Yoongi first, I'm sure they'll wipe all of you out. You're all trained in martial arts (I think), but you have a job to fulfill," she said. That was quick to shut anyone up. "Now, what I was going on about earlier. If we win, then Mimi will stop running after Yoongi. She'll leave Y/N alone, and she'll stop bothering us. Then we won't have to deal with her anymore. Don't you see how good this is?" she was confident about winning. "Yeah, but how do we know that we might win?" Yoongi asked. "Plus, who are we going to send in to fight for us? We don't even have a team! With her dad, she can hire professionals," Taehyung added.

"You're right, we don't know if we can will. But, I believe we can win. Also, I'm going into this fight," Kim said. "If you're worried about professionals, then I know about a lot of professionals. I used to be in the military. There are people I know that are willing to lose their lives to protect someone. I may have been a homeless run away, but I have my connections," Tim said. "See, we have a plan down, and ready," she smiled. "You're going to go into this again? Are you insane? You've been beat up, gone for a year, and injured! Now you want to enter this battle?" Namjoon asked. He was simply annoyed that Kim was so willing to risk her life for you and Yoongi. "My soul purpose in life is protect the people I know. If you were dealing with this, I would have done the same. Plus, it's not like I'm going to die. I'll be careful. Let's just get this over with, honey," she gave that winning smile. You didn't know what it was, but Kim's confidence was taking over your fear. "Tell her you accept, but tell her two things. One: she can't have any secret weapons, and she can't have anyone interfere. Two: she has to play with her rules, and she can't pretend they never existed," she said. She was making sure this entire thing would be fair. You nodded, and gave her a video back. There was an instant reply. "I'm glad to hear that you accepted this. I'll make two promises if you do the same as well. I won't have anything up my sleeve, and I will play by the game. After all, I have my pride to protect. I trust that anyone who isn't participating will stay away, you'll have to wait in your homes until you get news," was Mimi's reply. Then started the day of preparing. You and BTS were forced to practice, while knowing that Kim and Tim were training for that day.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako