Feeling bad

~Tour~

Even since you got thay text, you've been paranoid. You would constantly look around you, and you were too afraid to be alone. During the last two days before the tour, Yoongi (and Charlotte at times) had to comfort you by staying with you. But, being in an airplane gave you more of a horrible feeling. "What if someone plans to kill me while I'm on here? That'll kill everyone on board," you thought with fear for the others around you. You cared for the other passengers and BTS. If you were going to get killed or attack, you prefered to be alone. It'll be better if you're the only one that dies, and not anyone else that's around you. You started thinking about death and it scared you. So instead, you looked out the window to calm yourself down. Yoongi sat beside you. His arms crossed, eyes closed, and quietly listening to music. "What's wrong with you?" Yoongi asked. "I thought you were asleep," you looked over at him. "Not really, just getting some shut eye," he turned his head over to look at you, his eyes were still closed. "Now, what's up with you?" he asked once more. "What do you mean? There's nothing with me," you replied as you looked down at your fingers. "Don't act dumb with me. I know when you're stress about something, or when you're worried. Baby, I've been with you my entire life. I know when something's wrong. Now stop lying to me and tell me," he demanded for answers. You stayed quiet, and started to carefully consider your words. "I was thinking about... if I got attacked or even killed, I wouldn't want anyone else around me. It'll make my death much worst if I knew other lives were taken, or if they were at risk," you said. He slowly opened his eyes, anger showed vividly in them. "Why would you assume that you're going to get killed? You got a message that read 'Watch out', do you know their true intentions? What if you're just overthinking it?" he asked. Once more, you fell into a silence as you wisely thought about your word. "I don't know Yoongi... I just have this feeling-" when you tired to finish your sentence, he quickly pulled you into an embrace. "Don't ever think of it that way. Do you know how much pain I'll be if I knew you died? I wouldn't know what to do," his voice cracked a little. Now you felt bad for making your boyfriend, your best friend imagine a life without you. You slowly nodded, "I'm sorry." With that, you wrapped your arms around him. This time, you were comforting him from fear.

~After landing~

You sat in your hotel room, reading through your laptop. For this tour, you can share a hotel room with Yoongi. Since the both of you were are dating, and the fans know, you thought it'll be okay. After a while of long silence, there was knock on the door. Yoongi got up to answer it, and you leaned over to see him open the door. "What?" he asked. You desperately tried to see who he was talking to. But he was standing in the way, so you couldn't see who it was. Then you caught a glimpse of their hair color, and you immediately knew who it was. "You guys want to come roam the streets with us? We're all going, and we might stop by a restaurant to get food," Seokjin asked. Yoongi turned to look at you, "Do you want to?" You looked down at your laptop, and then nodded. "Alright, we'll meet in the lobby. Meet us down there once you're done, we won't be leaving until everyone is down there," Seokjin informed. Yoongi nodded and closed the door. "I need to inform Tim," you grabbed your phone and started texting Tim. Like always, he responded quickly. "I'll be at the lobby then," was his response. Then you got ready. Yoongi patiently waited for you to get ready (more like slept). When you were finally done, you and Yoongi headed to the elevator. The both of you waited for the elevator. "This reminds me of the time when I first ran into you," Yoongi said, bringing back memories. You laughed, "It's been a while since that happened, huh?" Yoongi nodded. "I thought you were a creepy fan, so I was annoyed by you," he said. "I cried because of you, just so you know. Well I guess you're already used to making me cry, huh?" you asked, jokingly. Your question had made him stay quiet for some time.

"It's never my intention to make you cry. I wish I didn't make you cry, you mean so much to me. When I see your tears... it pains me. I love you, Y/N. I won't say it often, but I love you more than anything," Yoongi's words were slow and calm. His words ached your heart. It felt like today was the day for Yoongi to make you feel bad more than a billion times. It looked like he become more sensitive, more fragile even since that event; since a year of suffering with Mimi. "When I see you cry, it makes me sad. But knowing you cried because of me, makes me hate myself," he muttered. "I wanted to see you happy," you quickly went to hug him. "I know Yoongi, I've been with you for the longest time. Don't worry about making me. As long as I'm with you, then I'll be happy forever," and he hugged you back. Then the elevator door opened, revealing the two of us hugging. "Break it up you two!" Jungkook laughed. Yoongi released you before stepping out, and you followed behind. "Geez, you're ruining my moment with my girlfriend," Yoongi snapped at Jungkook. "Whoa calm down, we don't want to get into a fight," Kim stood between the two. "Yeah, guys let's not fight. I already have to deal with enough," Namjoon rubbed his temples with his forefingers (index fingers). "Do you need a kiss to make it feel better?" Seokjin asked in a loving tone. Namjoon looked up at Seokjin, "No thank you." "Maybe my kiss of enchantment and happiness will heal you!" Hoseok smiled before going to Namjoon's side. "Or perhaps my alien powers will help!" Taehyung suggested. Soon enough, the other members surrounded Namjoon. Some were kissing him, others were making weird gestures, and... well, Taehyung was mumbling something under his breath. "What a weird family."

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako