In Shining Armor

~A week later~

Today was the last day that you and Yoongi will be in Daegu. The both of you would have to go back to Seoul, and return to your duties. Today may be the last day, but it was far from the last day of fun. Your parents wanted to bring you to Palgongsan Park, and take pictures. You're all grown up now, and they wanted to capture this moment.

You waited for Yoongi to finish taking a shower. When he was done, you went in and took a shower as well. After you were done, you and Yoongi waited for your parents. Yoongi's parents arrived a few minutes later. Then your parents went down stairs a few minutes later. "Okay, let's go see this!" your dad said. All of you went in separate cars and started heading to the park. When you made it there, Yoongi parked the car. Then the both of you left the car. You waited for your parents. When you all gathered together, you started walking around. Your parents wanted a picture especially by the trees. They pulled out a photo. "Remake this photo," your mom handed it to you. You and Yoongi looked at it. "Awe, you were so cute back then," he nudged you. "You're one to talk. Look at that face!" you started bursting out. "Hey, stop making fun of me," he grabbed you, and pulled you over to where the photo had last taken place. Then you posed. You walked around, and took a picture when your parents felt the need to. Then you reached the top. You took some photos. "Okay, next location!" your dad said. "Where are we going now?" Yoongi asked so he knew where he'd be driving. "To Apsan Park," your dad informed. You went back down before going to the car. Then you got in, and started heading to the other park. When you made it there, you did some hiking. Soon, you were met with the horses. "You guys should go horseback riding together," Yoongi's mom suggested. "Since I'm the knight, you should let me be in control," you said. "Okay, Miss Knight. Oh, save me from the wicked princess," Yoongi joked. You got on, and then you helped him on. "Hold on tight," the horse started galloping. Your parents started snapping photos like there was no tomorrow. "This reminds me of the past, minus the fact that I was controlling the horse. You were so scared of the horse that you would clench onto me so tightly," Yoongi said. You couldn't decide whether he was making fun of you, or genuinely reliving the memory. "Now look at you, you're an actual knight. I guess you do live up to your past, huh?" he asked. You chuckled, "I'm just saving you princess- I mean prince."

Then you stopped the horse. You got off, and let Yoongi control it. He helped you up, and then the horse started galloping again. "See, this is how it's supposed to be. Your boyfriend in the front," he said. After that, you and Yoongi insisted your parents get on. You and Yoongi snapped photos of them. Then you returned to hiking. "There's archery, right?" you were really waiting to go and shoot arrows. "I'm sure it's this way," Yoongi grabbed your hand, and started pulling you. Then you were met with an archery place. "Let's make a bet, whoever fails to get a bullseye first then... they have to pay for lunch," you said. "Deal," Yoongi agreed. The both of you got ready. Then you started shooting. "Don't you remember how we would always get a bullseye but Mimi never got one?" he pulled back the string, then released. "Yeah, she would always whine to our parents," you laughed. "It got really annoying after a while. I think that's the reason why we stopped coming here," he said. Then you got a bullseye. "What's that I see? It looks like your girlfriend is the best, and she got a bullseye!" you pumped your free hand in the air. "That's my daughter," your parents cheered. "You have to pay for lunch," you said. "You're really living up to that knight stuff," Yoongi jokingly rolled his eyes. "Psh, Miss Knight. A prince like me would have never won against you," he started walking off to retrieve the arrows. Then, you had lunch.

~At night~

Yoongi was taking a shower. You opened up your suitcase, and grabbed out a box. This was the place you wanted to propose to him. You weren't sure if he was going to propose to you. So you had to do it now, before he did anything. A few days ago, you scanned through his suitcase and didn't find a single box. That meant you beat him to the chase. Then you pulled out a DVD. It was a song that you recorded just for him. The DVD wasn't just a song though, there were also images of you and Yoongi: childhood to now. You composed this before you left to Daegu, since you were planning to propose. You rushed downstairs before he left the bathroom. Then you asked your parents to come watch the video with you and Yoongi. They needed to be a part of this big moment. Then you waited for Yoongi. You called him down. When he was downstairs, you patted the spot next to you. "What's this?" he asked. He sat down next to you. You grabbed the remote and pressed play. The entire time, you couldn't help but be nervous. You could tell that he was enjoying it. When it ended, both parents clapped their hands. Yoongi hugged you. "That's so sweet of you. I can't believe you made me a song," he said. You pulled back from the hug. Then you grabbed the box that you were hiding. "Min Yoongi," you stood up. You held out your free hand. Your back was facing a wall so both parents were confused. He took it, and stood up with you. Then you kneeled down. "No, babe!" he was trying to get you to stand up. "This isn't supposed to be like this. A knight should never be proposing to a prince. In a storybook, the prince proposes to the princess. But, some stories have a plot twist. Our story is one that has a plot twist. We've known each other ever since we were young; we've been there for each other for so long. When you called me your princess, I knew I wanted nothing more but to be with you. So let me be the knight and ask you... can I be your queen in shining armor?" you asked. Both parents were holding their breath for his answer. "You know, I should be the one on my knee. Not you, it's not fair," he said. Even with his complaint, a smile appeared on his face. "You're my princess in shining armor, so why not be my queen?" he asked. "So, that's a yes?" you asked. "Of course it is," he leaned down, and kissed you. You smiled and stood up. Then you slipped the ring on his finger. Your parents cheered loudly. "They're all grown up!" they shouted. "You need to stay one more day, we need to celebrate," Yoongi's dad said. Yoongi looked over to you, and you nodded.

Welcome to the ending of this book!
Happy ending... sort of.
I want to thank every single one of you for reading this story, I appreciate it!
I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako

Here we are.
5/20/19