Be Careful

And I'm back!
That took so long, but thank you for waiting!
Remaining Chapters: Forty-one
Have fun reading!

Since the song wasn't long, you and BTS decided to take some time after to talk to the fans. "Do you guys like this collaboration?" Taehyung shouted into the microphone. The fans immediately shouted back with a response. You and BTS patiently waited for the staffs to bring out chairs, so the eight of you can settle down. "We have a mix of ARMYs and Y/F/N/N (Your Fan's Nickname)," Namjoon said before drinking from his water bottle. You and Yoongi were sure to keep a safe distance between one another. Just in case fans decided to take pictures and put it out of context, although the rumor was true. You would glance over to Yoongi once in a while, but you didn't make it too obvious. "Do you guys want us to collaborate again?" Jimin asked as he walked over to you. When he was near you, he put his arm around you before pulling you in. The fans shouted and screamed with joy. You smiled before patting his stomach and walking off. "What did you like about the collaboration, Y/N?" Namjoon asked. When he asked his question, you were busy drinking water. You quickly swallowed, nearly choking, before placing the microphone near your mouth. "Honestly everything. It was super fun," you smiled before waving to everyone. The fans happily waved back. Soon you were going around the stage, looking through the audience.

You noticed a figure, making to stop in your tracks. "Mimi..." you muttered. Yoongi also stop in his tracks as he was about to past you. He quickly scanned through the crowd before confirming that Mimi, was indeed, in the audience. With the clarification, he was quick to walk off. You immediately saw her smirking, mouthing something you couldn't quite understand. With a little shrug, you walked off. You didn't want to associate with her. Soon enough, the staffs came running out with chairs. They set up the chairs before running off backstage. You were sitting at the end of the row and so was Yoongi, only he was on the opposite side. Since the both of you didn't want any more rumors to spread around; you didn't want to cause any more suspicion among the fans, you sat as far away from him as you could. You and BTS chugged down water before asking each other questions. "We would collaborate more. But sadly, we still have a comeback to do, and Y/N needs to do the exact same," Hoseok said. "But if you guys request it again, maybe we can collaborate again," Jungkook suggested. You nodded in agreement; you honestly wanted to collaborate more with them. They're a blast to collaborate with.

~After the concert~

"Good job, everyone," Kim said as she patted Namjoon's back. "You guys did pretty well with the questions, especially since they were off the spot," she added. Jungkook let out a laugh, "We prepared the questions before the concert, Kim." She nodded with a smiling, showing she already knew. Yoongi was quick to butt in, "Guys, we saw that one female. The one who sent an entire squad and attacked Kim, and the one who tried raping me." You watched as the color of their face drain at his words. "Don't we have a restraining order on her?" Kim asked. He nodded, "I don't know what she's planning... I hope that it's nothing bad; I really don't want to deal with her again." You nodded in agreement. You didn't want to associate with someone who would constantly remind you that Yoongi didn't like you. "If Mimi is here then... doesn't that mean we should be careful?" Seokjin asked, concerned. Yoongi nodded, "You're completely right. We don't have a clue what she wants, or why she's even here. All we need to know is that we have to be careful, and that she's crazy." The others gulped before nodding. Mimi has the ability to make anyone fall under her will. She can even make you and BTS less popular in a matter of seconds. After all, she's the daughter of a big company owner. You hated her, but you also needed to be careful with your actions.

~At the hotel~

As of right now, you're completely afraid. Yoongi informed the manager of BTS that Mimi was at the concert, and the manager was quick to give BTS security guards. Meanwhile, you told your manager and she was also quick to return with security guards. As expected, your manager had gone all out for your safety. She also sent Charlotte over to your hotel room, instructing her to keep you safe. There was about four security guards outside your hotel room. Both managers even sent security guards to patrol the entire building, just to ensure everyone's safety. You let out a brief sigh. "You'll be fine, Miss L/N," Charlotte patted your back to comfort you. "I just can't believe she's here; I don't want to deal with her. I've dealt with her enough in my past..." you pulled your knees to your chest. "Yes, I know... you've told me a lot about Mimi, she's your enemy. You've hated her for the longest time but think about it more critically, Miss L/N. You have a restraining order on her," she reminded, trying to be positive. "You really think she's going to care about the restraining order? I don't think she will. After all, she's a disobedient child who thinks she owns everything and everyone because she rich, and has the 'looks,'"you replied.

You knew it was too peaceful, you knew that one day Mimi would come for revenge. You had absolutely no clue she would come when you're on tour with BTS. You could feel that she's been plotting something, to make every aspect of your life worst- to ruin your happiness. "How about you sleep, huh?" Charlotte suggested. You were quick to hesitate at her suggestion. "If you don't rest, you won't have enough sleep. You need to rest since you have a photoshoot with BTS tomorrow. It'll be horrible if you look like a complete mess, when taking photos with your favorite band~," she noticed your hesitation. She was right. You did have a photoshoot tomorrow, and you didn't want to look like an absolute embarrassment. You slowly nodded, still contemplating and thinking. Perhaps you were overthinking things, but you didn't want Mimi to get revenge on you now- not when you're enjoying your time. With hesitation, you laid down on your bed. "Don't worry, Miss L/N. I'm here to protect you, and so are the security guards. We'll ensure your safety," Charlotte said before walking off.

Your mind was constantly thinking. But soon, you were drifting off. You were still afraid what the next day would bring. Maybe some unexpected moments that you'll never forget.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako