Her Little Pawn

~Night time~

You stepped out of the bathroom, "Yoongi, you can take a shower now." "Alright, I'm just need to finish this up," he replied. His attention was completely glued to his phone. As you were walking over to the bed, you noticed something. There was an envelope. It looked like someone slid it under the door crack. You looked at it. Then you crouched down to grab it. Once it was in your hand, you moved it around to analyze it. Then you noticed some words, "From: Hyun." Your eyes widened. With shaking hands, you started to open the envelope. When it was open, you were too scared to even pull out the paper. You took in a deep breath. Then you slowly grabbed out the paper. You unfolded it. When you finished reading the note, you immediately stood up. With the note in hand, you walked over to Yoongi. "Hey, Yoongi... I'm going to go get some fresh air. I'll be back soon," your hands, unconsciously, started to crumble the paper. You didn't crumble it out of anger, you crumbled it out of fear. You were scared someone will find it, and figure out your little secret. He finally looked away from his phone. "Why are you seem so tense?" he placed his phone face down on the bed. "I'm not tense," you smiled, but you could feel yourself shaking. "Well, be safe. Come back soon," he said. You nodded, and turned. Then you were out of the hotel room. "Meet me at the lobby. Don't bring anyone or your boyfriend will die. You better come, or else."

~At the lobby~

When you were stepping out of the elevator, you noticed that familiar dog. Then Hyun appeared in your sight. "Ah, so you decided to come after all," she smiled, creepily. "I didn't have much of a choice," you said. She analyzed you, "Poor thing. You must have been so scared when you read that letter. Look at you, you're furiously shaking." It only made sense for you to be shaking so badly. After all, you were faced with the person who wants to murder you. "Well, follow me now. We don't want to keep stalling," she started to walk to the entrance, and Ginger followed behind her. Then she stopped, and turned her head. "You didn't bring anyone or tell anyone, right?" she asked. "No... I didn't," you answered. You couldn't make yourself look at her. She was scary enough. "Good," she said, and then she was walking again. You followed behind her. Hyun led you to a alleyway, no surprise there. She didn't stop smiling at you. It was that creepy smile you didn't like looking at. "What the matter?" her question made you jump. For the last few minutes of being here, she's been dead quiet and so has her dog. All she was doing is creepily smiling at you. She was probably enjoying the show you're giving her. The show of fear, that is.

"You've been such a good girl so far. I guess anything that involves your boyfriend gets you to react quickly, huh?" Hyun asked. It was unfair that she was threatening Yoongi to get you to listen to her every order. "Aren't I the one you want? Why do you keep dragging him into this?" you asked. Even with the fear overcoming the rest of your emotions, you felt angry. You wanted her to stop dragging Yoongi into this. He has nothing to do with this. "Why do I keep dragging him into this? Because if I don't, then it'll be no fun trying to kill you," she said. "What do you mean?" you asked. "You care about him, don't you? You'll do anything to keep him safe. You're shivering because you're scared of me, but you're also shivering because you're scared he'll die," she said. "What's your point?" you asked. "Wouldn't it be fun? Someone dying because they want to protect their loved one?" she started laughing, that gradual laugh. "If you killed Yoongi, wouldn't Mimi be mad?" you asked. She stopped laughing. You found something that she didn't think about. "Right, I forgot how she wants him in her life," she said. "So then if you kill him, you'll only go against your boss's dream," you pointed out. "That doesn't matter to me. I may be loyal to her, but she's just a pest. She thinks she's in control but, little does she know, she's my little pawn," Hyun smiled. "I could kill Yoongi. She can't do anything about it. If she tried to attack me, I can play my little innocent role. Because I'm blind, no one can suspect me," she started laughing again. "How cruel," you murmured, "You just do whatever you want, and you won't even think about the others around you."

"You're right, I don't care but I have to care," Hyun smiled. "As long as I'm under Miss Mimi's protection, all the murders I commit is hidden away. I really don't need her help though. Why would someone suspect a blind person of murder?" she continued to evilly laugh. "So even if she killed Yoongi and Mimi got mad, she can escape because she's blind. In short, she depends on her blindness to save her. But at the moment, she's depending on Mimi," you couldn't help but feel bad. Hyun was manipulating Mimi, and she isn't even aware of it. "Then why'd you call me down here? You didn't call me all the way over here just to answer my questions, right? You have to have some other reasons," you regret asking that. "You're right, I didn't bring you here just to answer your questions. I brought you here because I plan to kill you now," she grinned. "I thought it'll be nice. You know, having your dead body being discovered in an alleyway. It sounds perfect, doesn't it? Like a regular murder mystery but, like always, Miss Mimi will take care of it," Hyun pulled out that knife. You started to tremble at the sight. "Was this really the end for me? Am I really going to die right here?" you asked yourself. You didn't bring anyone like the note said. Now you're going to die. You started to look around, you were trying to find any way of escape. Then you noticed a ladder. "I can climb up. She won't be able to catch up, right?" you were wrong to underestimate her. When you ran towards the ladder and attempted to climb it, Hyun had already latched onto your leg and pulled you down. "What do you think you're doing? You think you can escape so easily? Why do you underestimate me? Is it because I'm blind?" she pounced on top of you. "Lets see... maybe I should enjoy this one. I'll kill you slowly and enjoy your screams," then she stabbed your arm. You winced in pain, and nearly screamed. "Shush now, you don't want to draw attention. It might cause more trouble for you," she happily grinned. This was it, your end. (Make up your mind Hyun, hear her screams or no)

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako