The Mysterious Female

Your eyes were able to lay upon Yoongi and a female figure. Yoongi was on the conference table being pressed down by the female, while two buff guys held Yoongi's wrist down making him unable to fight back. "Yoongi?" you asked as your heart ached at the scene in front of you. The female turned and looked over to you, "Y/N," the familiar voice said with a smirk. "Mimi," you replied irritated that Mimi was in BigHit studio. Mimi smirked, "Can you leave Yoongi and I alone? We're having a private moment and we don't need distractions. I mean we're gonna have sex... So leave," Mimi said. You stared in disbelief, unable to make out words. You felt as anger filled your body, you looked over to Yoongi. "Please help me," were the words that Yoongi mouthed. Without hesitation you approached Mimi, "Why are you here?!" you asked annoyed at her presence. Oh how much Mimi had done to you in the past, you hated her. But as a kid you couldn't quite defend yourself. "Tsk tsk Y/N, we wouldn't want you getting into trouble now would we Y/N?" Mimi asked. You stared at Mimi with confusion, all Mimi did was simply point somewhere. There stood a butler looking male, with a phone in his hand. "You know anytime now, Tim could press record and make you become less famous," Mimi said knowing she had the upper hand. You clenched your hands into a fist, anger and defeat filled your body. Mimi immediately started grinding on Yoongi, "Ah~ Yoongi," she moaned out. Yoongi immediately tried kicking out, you couldn't take it anymore. Tears formed in your eyes, "S-Stop..." you sobbed letting your tears stream down your face. Mimi looked over to you and smirked, "Miss Y/N the knight, you've always been a cry baby. Oh how sad knowing that Yoongi choose me over you," Mimi said. Your tears streamed down faster and faster down your face. You immediately fell onto your knees, "Stop! Just stop!" you shouted. You heard as Mimi continued to moan as she grind against Yoongi.

Suddenly you heard a loud noise. You looked up, your eyes blurry but you were able to make out a female figure. She was unfamiliar, but she had knocked out the two males who were holding down Yoongi. "Now now, I don't find this quite appropriate. Please stop trying to rape Yoongi," the female said pulling Mimi off Yoongi. The female was wearing black yoga pants, an oversized black hoodie, black and white Nikes and her hood was up. She also had a mask on, making her identity a mystery. "What are you doing?!" Mimi shouted as she attempted to fight back. "I wouldn't know, I tend to get lost," the female replied. You watched as Yoongi sat up and continued to sit in the same place frozen. "Tim! What are you doing?! Do something about this b****!" Mimi shouted. The guy dressed in a butler outfit, supposedly named "Tim" nodded. You watched as Tim sprinted at the mysterious female in full speed. As Tim was in reach, he swung one leg at the female. In one swift movement the female dodged the kick, "Tsk tsk, a gentleman like you shouldn't be attacking a lady," the female said smirking. The female seemed like she sure was enjoying her time of being attacked. You watched as Tim attempted to hit the female again.

~After awhile~

Mimi was hiding in the corner, not wanting to get in the middle of the fight. But mid through the fight Yoongi had pulled you away. "Let's go," Yoongi instructed. "B-But..." you replied not wanting to leave the female alone. "She'll be fine, believe me," Yoongi stated. You stared at Yoongi before hesitantly following behind Yoongi. "Who is she?" you thought wanting to know.

~Room 24~

Yoongi and you entered the room. There stood the members of BTS, "Are you guys okay?" Namjoon asked approaching Yoongi and you concerned. Yoongi nodded, "You guys look tired, sit down," Seokjin instructed. Suddenly the door burst open, "Ah Mr.Min and Ms.L/N! We're so glad you're okay!" your manager said. "Are you guys injured in any way?" a staff asked approaching Yoongi and you concerned. "We're fine..." Yoongi replied, "What happened?" Hoseok asked confused. "Uh... Maybe we should let her do all the talking..." your manager stated. "Her?" you thought confused, you watched as the female from before appear suddenly. Her hood was down this time, showing her ponytail. You watched as the staff members and your manager rush out of the room. "Babe!?" Namjoon asked making you turn to look at Namjoon in shock. The female pulled down her mask, "Hey Joonie," she replied with a smile. "Babe?" you mumbled with confusion, "That's Kim, she's Namjoon's girlfriend," Yoongi explained. You looked at Yoongi, "She tends to come and visit," Yoongi added, his attention glued to Namjoon and Kim. "So she isn't just a random person who wanted to save you?" you asked and Yoongi nodded. "She's my best friend, I mean after you that is," Yoongi said showing his gummy smile. You stared at Yoongi, "Hey you," Kim said bringing your attention to her. "Yes?" you replied confused. Kim approached you, "I wasn't able to introduce myself correctly, so..." Kim held out her hand with a smile. "My name is Kim, it's nice to meet you," Kim said. You grabbed her hand, "My name is Y/N, thank you for saving Yoongi," you replied. Kim shook your hand quite firmly, "It's my pleasure. I couldn't let my best friend get raped," Kim stated. Kim looked over to Yoongi, "Thank you for saving me," Yoongi said. "No problem. I also couldn't let an idol like you cry over Yoongi, it seemed wrong so I wanted to help," Kim explained. You smiled at Kim, "She's kind," you thought. "Babe, you didn't fight again, did you?" Namjoon asked concerned. Kim laughed, "I only knocked two guys out," Kim replied making Namjoon roll his eyes. "Okay can we get an explanation now?!" Seokjin asked impatient. "Ah... Yes," Kim replied before walking over to a chair and sitting down.

~After awhile~

Kim had just finished explaining to the members of BTS what happened. Apparently at the time Yoongi and you left, security guards had rushed into the conference room since Kim had called them in before attacking. Kim yawned, "So what happened to them?" Jungkook asked curiously. "They were kicked out, what else?" Kim asked. "Kim I told you to stop fighting," Namjoon said mad, "I'm sorry~ I was helping though," Kim replied. "Does Kim normally fight?" you asked Yoongi. "It's complicated," Yoongi answered, "Anyways, thank you for protecting Yoongi and Y/N," Jimin said. Kim smiled, "Yoongi is that your best friend from your past?" Kim asked. Yoongi nodded, "I thought so, the names were similar, but I didn't want to make poor judgments," Kim replied. Yoongi yawned, "Guys I need to talk to Y/N," Yoongi stated as he stood up and grabbed your arm. You followed behind Yoongi, "What are we doing?" you asked. Yoongi stopped in the middle of the room. "It's private, just follow me," Yoongi instructed before making his way to the door.

~At Yoongi's studio~

"Y/N why'd you suddenly break down and cry like that? Were you that worried about me?" Yoongi asked with a gentle expression.

~Extra~

"Babe you got lost trying to find this room didn't you?" Namjoon asked. Kim nodded, "Yup," Kim replied with a smile. Namjoon rolled his eyes, "You and your habits of getting lost," Namjoon chuckled.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako