Whatever it Takes

~A week later~

It has been a week since Yoongi disappeared. A week since Kim left, no one knows where she went. But today was the day BigHit is deciding to tell ARMY. Well more specifically, BTS will be informing ARMY. You sighed as you tapped your pencil on the table, you started to look around. Everything was reminding you of Yoongi, but you didn't want to cry anymore. You've been crying nonstop for the past week, you even cried yourself to sleep. You looked down at the clothes you were wearing, your shorts and Yoongi's long sleeve shirt. Soon you moved your attention to the piece of paper in front of you, your comeback was about love since you were happily dating Yoongi. But now, your songs were about being lost, and tears. Ever since Yoongi disappeared, you've been writing sad songs so you can express how you've been feeling. Your feelings also expressed how BTS was feeling. They lost a member, and now they feel lost without him. Same goes with Namjoon, his girlfriend suddenly upped and vanished without a warning. Both you and Namjoon were devastated, having your loved ones disappear. Yoongi was taken while he was sleeping, and Kim willingly disappeared. Whatever Kim was doing, no one had a clue, she didn't even contact anyone. BTS desperately tried to get her to reply. But through all the spam, she hasn't replied or even seen one message.

As you sat at your desk, drowned with thoughts of the disappearance on Yoongi and Kim, you were snapped back into reality shortly after. You stood up from your chair, and headed to the door. When the door was open, it revealed Charlotte. "Hey, Miss L/N," she cheerfully said. After the event of Yoongi disappearing, she has been visiting you, making sure you didn't do anything rash. She was always trying to cheer you up, because that's how she normally is. You had to admit that you felt at ease when she was comforting you. Her being with you was good enough to make you feel happy, since she always wanted to cheer you up. It was like just experiencing a heartbreak, but Charlotte was there to cheer you up with ice cream and other food. She entered your dorm and took off her shoes. "I got us some chocolate," she said as she proudly showed off the bag she was holding. "I kind of struggled to get these, since there were some kids fighting over them," she laughed at the memory. You smiled, "Thank you, Charlotte. You're the best," you mumbled. She quickly analyzed your face. "You've been losing sleep, haven't you? You don't seem to be in the best condition," she closed the door behind her before approaching you. "I have..." you slowly nodded, feeling like you could fall asleep any moment. It was unhealthy for you not to get enough sleep. After all, you have an upcoming comeback. She sighed at your words, "I know it's hard for you, Miss L/N. I know that losing Mr. Min has impacted you so much, but please get enough sleep for your wellbeing. It may be hard, but we have a search team. I have confidence that they'll find him." Once again, you slowly nodded. Once more, she analyzed your expression. "How about we eat some chocolate and watch some television?" she asked, trying to brighten the mood. "Sure," you faintly replied.

~Charlotte's P.O.V.~

I watched as Miss L/N stumbled over to her living room, and I followed behind her. She's been so emotionless ever since that day, and I can't blame her. If my best friend went missing, I would also be ruined. At that, she lost her boyfriend. I've been trying to cheer her up. But it never seems to work, and I'm starting to feel like I was a failure. Despite the way things were going, my spirits remained high. I wanted to try my hardest to help her. "Please, allow Mr. Min to return so that Miss L/N can be happy once more," I always prayed every night, hoping my wishes would be granted. As of now, I need to try my best to help Miss L/N even if I get on her nerves. All I want to see is her smile appear on her face, even if once.

~Your P.O.V.~

"I heard BTS is planning to tell the fans today," Charlotte said as she flew through the channels. You slowly nodded. "I'm hoping that the fans will help... it's been a week since Yoongi disappeared. I just want everything to return to the way it used to be," you mumbled. She quickly tried to find a show for the both of you to watch. "It'll be okay," she said. "She always tells me that... but is it really?" you thought before looking over to her. "Will she ever get annoying?" you thought, but you softly sighed. "I hope that my negativity doesn't effect her positivity," you thought. When you and Charlotte were watching a show, a notification popped on your phone. You slowly reached for you phone, and held it in front of you once it was in your hands. "It's a tweet from BTS," Charlotte said as she glanced over you shoulder. You nodded before unlocking your phone. Then you started to read the tweet...

We've come to deliver some unfortunate news. During the tour, a week ago, Yoongi was kidnapped and is still missing. We don't know where he is, and we have sent out a search team to find him. We ask everyone to please help us. Without Yoongi, we aren't BTS. Thank you to all ARMY, and anyone that is planning to help us in this search for Yoongi.
- Sincerely, BTS

You felt tears well up in your eyes. You couldn't help it, this tweet was reminding you of everything. Charlotte quickly hugged you. After you kind of stopped, the both of you looked at the comments. ARMY was freaking out, but there were positive comments which told everyone that he'll be back. Suddenly, you got a video from Kim. You quickly tap on it, and it started playing. "Hey guys, you're probably thinking, 'Kim where are you?'" Kim laughed. "Well... I decided to help the search team, but I'm going alone. Don't try to find me. I'm going to go find Yoongi, and I will find him," she said, confidently. Then she smiled. "One last thing, I promise to be careful," and then the video ended. "She's crazy," Charlotte mumbled, "There's a lot of places where she'll need to search, and she's decided to do it herself?" You have no clue what Kim was planning, but you hope that the both of them will return safely.

You quickly went to Twitter, you wanted to state something, and you didn't care anymore. "Please help me find my boyfriend," you replied to the tweet. All you wanted was for Yoongi to return, even if you have to announce your relationship. You didn't care about the hate, nor did you care if fans knew. All you needed was Yoongi, and you'll do whatever it takes to have him back.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako