Be Careful

Note: This is the beginning of the rush. No, the other chapters before this was not a rush... if that's what you thought.

"W-What do you mean she's taking a liking to me?" you asked. "I'm going to explain this to you so we have to walk slowly," Tim said. You nodded, and started walking more slowly. "There are two kinds of people Hyun likes to tag her prey. One, the one she doesn't care much about. These are the people that she normally doesn't keep an eye on, and she likes to kill them instantly. Then there's the ones she likes. These are the ones she has her full attention on. She likes taking her time on those preys. You seem to be one of those prey that she takes a liking to. To me, it seems like she has taken a liking to you. Or maybe it's just that I interfere too much and she can't really do much about it," he explained. You felt chills run down your back, "She's taking a liking to me?" No one would like the sound of that, neither did you. It was terrifying to even think about it. "Another thing is that she enjoys watching what she likes suffer. She enjoys the misery that she inflicts on them. Plus, she wants their head on her wall. She'll wants to keep their last expression, horrified, so then she can look at it everyday," he added. The color from your face drained. You remembered how she kept talking about cutting off your head and hanging it on her wall. "You don't look so happy or pleased. Has she threatened you?" he asked. "I-" then you stopped. You know that she was listening to you. He stared at you, waiting for you to say something. Then he realized that you can't spill anything about it. After a while, he stopped in front of the door. "You don't have to tell me," he said.

Then you and Tim awkwardly stood at the door. "I want to tell you something," he said, "I'll end all of this soon. I have a plan. But, I need to make sure that you stay safe. When I'm not there to stop you, you need to defend yourself. Don't be scared of her, that's what she wants." "How can't I be afraid of her? She's literally dangling me by a thread. If I make one move, then I'm done," you said. He nodded, "I know that. Can you at least last for a few more days?" You looked at him, unsure. "Remember, you're not like a ordinary prey to her. You're one that she wants to see hanging on her wall. She wants you to bleed and make that 'beautiful face,'" whatever Tim was trying to do, it wasn't working. He was only scaring you more. He looked at you, and noticed the change of color in your face. Then he took a step back- not literally. "Listen, I believe that you'll can make it for a month. That's all I need, a month. Just stay strong until then, and stay alert. Don't let her get into your head. She's a psychopath, and she likes manipulating you to her will. So don't fall for any of it, I believe in you," he said. "I'm worried that you'll let your guard down one day, and then she'll have you in her grasp. Don't let that happen," he added. You gulped, and slowly nodded. "Good, I'm sorry if I caused any fear. I just need to give you a heads up before anything bad happens," he said. "Now, I'll let you back into your room, Miss L/N," he bowed.

You watched as he left. Then you slowly started opening the door. When you were in, you noticed that Yoongi was busy. He was staring at his laptop. You found this as a perfect opportunity. Luckily, your suitcase was near the bathroom door. You went over there, grabbed a long sleeve shirt and dashed into the bathroom. "Oh, you're back," you heard Yoongi say. "Yeah," you replied. You tried taking off the shirt without making a sound. But each time you moved your arm, it started hurting. After a while, you were finally got the shirt off of you. Then you put the other shirt on, the same pain was inflicted on you. You started washing the shirt, stained with blood, after changing. After you were done washing it, you hung it over the edge of the bathtub. Then you left the bathroom. Yoongi finally looked up. "What took you so long? You were just getting some fresh air, right?" he asked. You slowly nodded. "I ran into Kim along the way so we chatted outside for some time," you lied. "Is that so?" he seemed convinced. You sat down next to him. "What are you doing?" you leaned over to look over his shoulder. He was currently writing. "I'm just thinking of some new lyrics. Do you want to help?" he asked. You nodded and looked at what he had.

~After a while~

Yoongi seemed sort of frustrated by everything. You and him weren't able to come up with anything. "How about we go clear our head?" he asked. You looked at him, you knew what was waiting for you. Even so, you agreed. When you and Yoongi were walking around, you kept looking over your shoulder. You felt very paranoid to be outside at the moment. Whenever you felt eyes on you, you knew that she was watching you. "It's nice out. I guess I can see how you got so caught up," he said. You slowly nodded, "Yep, this is nice." You and Yoongi continued walked around for another five minutes. "Liking. She wants your head. Your suffering, horrified expression," those things kept repeating in your head. You were getting more paranoid as you continued walking. "No, stop. She isn't here. Don't let her get to you," you thought. Yoongi noticed that you were slowing down your pace. "What's wrong?" he asked. You shook your head. "It's nothing," you smiled. "Is it getting too cold?" he asked. "Oh- oh, yeah! It is, I'm starting to freeze a little," you answered. "Let me wander for a few more minutes and we can head back in," he said, and you nodded. After a few more minute, he turned to you. "Okay, let's go inside. I don't want you catching a cold because of me," he said. "Have you recollected you thoughts? I don't want you to feel pressure to go back in because I'm complaining," you asked. He nodded, "I think I know what to do now." Then you and Yoongi started heading back. As you were following him, you heard something. "You better be careful," then it faded. You stopped and looked around. "What's wrong?" Yoongi asked. "Nothing," you started catching up.

"Am I just hearing things now?"

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako