Writing The Song Lyrics

BTS and you were socializing while Yoongi was on his phone. Yoongi kept glancing over at you for a split second and then back at his phone, he sure seemed as if he was trying to identify something about you. You kept nervously glancing over at Yoongi, "Don't worry about Yoongi, he's shy when he meets new people so he tends to seem annoyed by them and act rudely," Jimin said seeing that you kept glancing at Yoongi with nervousness. You slightly smiled, "I understand..." you said, "Y/N?" Namjoon asked and you looked at him, "Yes?" You answered. "Sorry... Um but I think you remind Yoongi of someone," Namjoon said and you stared at him, "Is that so, could you tell me who? I mean if you're comfortable telling me," you said wanting more information. "I think we should be asking Yoongi if he's okay with us spreading his personal life to other people we just met," Jin said. "Don't worry too much about it hyung. Anyways your name is similar to one of Yoongis best friend, he left her when they had finished high school to make one of his dreams come true. He never stops talking about how great she is... And I assume you saw our reactions as you told us your name, we perhaps thought you were Yoongis best friend, haha," Namjoon laughed. "He talks about me... A lot...?" You questioned inside your head, "But what I'm trying to say is that he really misses her and he wants to see her again so badly. How crazy would it have been if you were his best friend," Namjoon said and you nodded, "Yea, how crazy," you replied as you agreed pretending to not know anything. "Sorry I was rambling... I think we should start with the collab song," Namjoon suggested as a good leader, "Finally!" Yoongi said as he stood up and stretched, he looked relieved to finally be doing something music related.

"That's the Yoongi I know... And still love," you said smiling as you watched Yoongi smile, "Should I at least try to warm up to him...?" You asked yourself but your fear took over again, you started thinking about bad outcomes and not good ones. But then Charlottes words repeated in your head, "Well try being more confident, because now you know that he's missing you". "That's right... He's missing me and he wants to see me again, and I'm right here. I just need to convince him that it's me and not a crazy fan girl who just wants to get close to him," you thought as you confidently started heading towards Yoongi, and pushed your fears away. But midway you stopped, the confidence you once had was taken away from fearful thoughts once again. You were so close to Yoongi, if only you walked more. You felt something, you pulled down you mask and slowly walked over to Yoongi. You felt as if the high school Yoongi was pushing you towards his older self, "Please go and say hi to me... I really miss you," was a faint whisper you heard.

You approached Yoongi, but when you did you didn't know what to say, all you did was tap his shoulder. Yoongi turned to look at who tapped his shoulder, "Hi Yoongi... I missed you," you said in a quiet tone. Yoongi stared at you confused, "You're a crazy fan," was all Yoongi said before turning around and leaving.

~To Yoongi~

Yoongi walked away from you, he covered his mouth with his hand, "Is that Y/N...?" Yoongi asked himself as he turned to look back at Y/N. Y/N was standing there with a sad yet disappointed face, "Why did I act so cruelly to her...? Maybe it's because she approached me and I didn't know how to react to what she said to me..." Yoongi thought as he watched Y/Ns expression faded. "I don't know whether to believe if the Y/N I know is actually here," Yoongi thought, "And at that, a Kpop idol now..." Yoongi contemplated whether or not to talk to Y/N.

~Back to you~

You sighed in disappointment along with sadness, "Yeah... That was expected," you thought. Just then the younger members for BTS came up to you, "Hey noona, Namjoon hyung said we should get started on the collab song. But we don't know what your talent is," Jimin said. You stared at the younger members, "Oh... I can sing, rap and dance," you answered, the boys stared at you and Taehyung nodded impressed. "That's awesome! Let's go, Namjoon, Hoseok and Seokjin are waiting for us," Jungkook said grabbing your arm and dragging you to the older members. "Okay Y/N, since I'm normally the one who writes song lyrics we're just gonna discuss what we're going to write this song about," Namjoon explained, "I'll help with writing the lyrics," you told Namjoon and he smiled. "It's fine, I can do it myself," Namjoon said, "I insist on helping, I mean I want to help," you replied, "If you say so..." Namjoon said. "I'll help as well," you heard, you turned to look at who wanted to help as well. "Yoongi, it is expected that you want to help... I mean you also help out with writing lyrics," Seokjin said, and Namjoon nodded in agreement. "How about you Hoseok?" Namjoon asked and Hoseok shook his head, "I think you guys have enough people to write one song, so I'll just practice," Hoseok said. You nodded before smiling slightly, "Oh hyung! Y/N can sing, and rap," Jimin told Namjoon and Namjoon nodded. "Okay enough chit-a-chatting, lets start discussing what this song will be about," Hoseok said with excitement and BTS along with you nodded in agreement.

~After 30 minutes later~

BTS and you finally decided on what to write the song about, you guys haven't quite decided on a song name though. You stood up, grabbed your backpack and pulled out your laptop along with your headphone. You sat down in front of both Namjoon and Yoongi, "Okay let's get started," Namjoon said, Yoongi and you nodded. You plugged your headphones into your laptop, placed one side of the headphone on your ear while the other one was placed right behind your ear. You started working on the lyrics as you listened to music. Namjoon said that it'll be best to start off with lyrics to see what you all come out with, then find the most likable lyrics, combine the lyrics and make the lyrics for the song before making the beat to the song. You allowed your mind to spread freely, because a song started off as a poem before it's transferred into a song.

~After about 30 minutes~

You had finished the lyrics you were currently working on, you stopped typing and started stretching. You noticed that Namjoon and Yoongi seemed to have finished as well, "Yoongi remember how we'll make song lyrics like this when we were younger?" You asked in your mind as if Yoongi could hear your thoughts. Suddenly you remember how Yoongi called you a crazy fan girl and walked off as if he didn't care, your heart ached, "I guess he just doesn't recognize me... So it wasn't just the mask," you thought sadly. "Everyone done?" Namjoon asked, "Yup sure am," you replied smiling, and Yoongi nodded. "Then lets see what we have," Namjoon said motioning you to move your chair and sit in the middle of both Yoongi and him. You got up, moved your chair, and sat down with your laptop on your lap. "Okay since Y/N is siting in the middle, we'll look at your lyrics first," Namjoon suggested and you nodded not having a problem with going first, "But how will we check out the other lyrics?" You asked. Namjoon thought for a second, "We'll just change seats," Yoongi said as he yawned, "Good idea Yoongi hyung," Namjoon said as he agreed with Yoongis idea.

~Yoongi's thoughts~

"Maybe I can tell whether this is the Y/N I know... I know the way she normally writes song lyrics," Yoongi thought as he read the lyrics.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako